• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Naruto Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testarossa002

Username Only
A rather straightforward upgrade
This calc was accepted and as such, base New Era Naruto and those who scale to him get upgraded to H6-A

Here's the sandbox showing the proposed changes

“But Hinata-”
No.
She tries to destroy it and fails. Naruto provided ALL the power used in the actual destruction.
Hinata only helped Naruto to bypass the curse placed on the Tenseigan.
Excerpts from the novelization

“So if we destroy this, the moon will stop? Alright! My rasengan…” As Naruto began to form his rasengan, Hinata rushed to stop him.
“No! There’s a curse on this Tenseigan, so if shinobi outside of Hamura’s bloodline touch it, they’ll have their chakra extracted.”

For a moment, Naruto recalled the night before when he had grabbed Shikamaru by the collar and seen his calm eyes up close. Naruto didn’t have Shikamaru’s level of composure or intelligence. But when it came to jutsu skills, he didn’t lose to Shikamaru.
Right… if neither of us is enough, we’ll compensate for each other!
Hinata could touch the Tenseigan, but she didn’t have enough chakra. On the other hand, Naruto couldn’t touch the Tenseigan, but had a massive amount of chakra… If the two of them combined their strength, he thought they could definitely do it

Credits to @Godernet and @Arc7Kuroi for their help with the calc and sandbox

Last edited:
There's no UES problem anywhere
That can only affect his striking strength ratings
Which is redundant as Naruto can physically clash with people who can tank his rasengan e.g Toneri
At worst, he downscales

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
oke-yamada-ryo.gif

This calc was accepted and as such, base New Era Naruto and those who scale to him get upgraded to H6-A

“But Hinata-”
No.
She tries to destroy it and fails. Naruto provided ALL the power used in the actual destruction.

About the Hinata thing. I want to point out that it took Sakura iirc to get Naruto back up for like a few hours and like a few days but it was instantaneous to Hinata to give him all his chakra back + she was able to somewhat slow down Kinshiki in the New Era but she got hurt at the end of it (there was no showing of the fight)

Ofc there’s also no showing of her being able to display such powers but I think a Possibly should add for her

we dont treat chakra like that in regards to AP, which is why Sakura from the last isnt 5-C, and in the case of Kinshiki, its entirely off screen we have no idea how well she did, for all we know it could have been similar to what happened with Pain, but even if were charitable with Hinata, it wouldnt be applicable to this Hinata at all.

About the Hinata thing. I want to point out that it took Sakura iirc to get Naruto back up for like a few hours and like a few days but it was instantaneous to Hinata to give him all his chakra back + she was able to somewhat slow down Kinshiki in the New Era but she got hurt at the end of it (there was no showing of the fight)

Ofc there’s also no showing of her being able to display such powers but I think a Possibly should add for her
We've had this dance way too many times
Plus what shadow said
Calc link broken I think
Fixed

“But Hinata-”
No.

Very straightforward. I agree

Second is theoretically 5-B since surviving total planetary annihilation should be one this Tier but the calc is also fine
-M3X

Hmm….so like would this actually be true?

I agree with it but it was recently decided that it's a surface wiping statement
I don't have the time right now to argue against that.
There's an ongoing thread to discuss it though
The argument does not make sense to me. If it is surface wiping and referring to just the threat to humanity then toneri is just a fool that didn't need all the things he did.
He could have just moved the moon and collided with the earth and achieved what he wants.

He specifically went after hanabi eyes cos he wanted to use his own tenseigan power to recreate the earth after it's destruction.

Looks good to me.
Can you lock this?
Changes have been made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back