• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Plants vs. Zombies Discussion Thread: It's About Time! 🌱🧟‍♂️

can-he-beat-yogurt-v0-8v0ugobxngyc1.jpeg

"Nebulas that dwarf you and me"

"Peas sewn of the very fabric of space time, from which the infinity possi iloties of the cosmos are born"

What was the argument that made then not be usable again? Like the nebula part states that the galaxies aren't tiny
The fact that he don´t shoot actual galaxies?

Also, the "Peas sewn of the very fabric of space time, from which the infinity possi iloties of the cosmos are born" part is literally 2-A

Here has a bunch of gnome feats including manipulating the string theory

And the pvz cosmology has at qeast 5 gazillion realities(non existing number)
Create black holes by fart (5-A, up to 4-B, depend of the Black Hole)
Use a galaxy as a cushion protector (3-C)
They are immune to a singularity
Gnomes aren't made of atoms (I don't have any idea what power this gives, Immunity to matter manipulation?)
can put time and space in a pocket (Low 2-C)
Gnomes tech is superior to Dave and Zomboss techs, that can do Low 2-C ED, and oen rifts in Space-Time
And sewing with the finest string theory

Okay, a quick google serch explains better, sewing with the string theory isn't a feat of manipulating cosmic constructs but instead of manipulating the fundamental building-blocks of nature
what also suport the fact they do make atoms

any way there are still feats in tier 3 and 2 level

Create black holes by fart (5-A, up to 4-B, depend of the Black Hole)
Use a galaxy as a cushion protector (3-C)
can put time and space in a pocket (Low 2-C)
Gnomes tech is superior to Dave and Zomboss techs, that can do Low 2-C ED, and oen rifts in Space-Time

Are you putting a character to fight other or a chess piece?

There is no lore in a chess piece, the only thing It is is It's gameplay, the story don't matter only the way you play with It
Chess have rules, so simple throw pieces like nothing and expect to win the game will not help you

I am talking about indexing a character power level, not about put him against other character (after all, this is mainly a indexing wiki)

Doesn´t matter if the lore states that the character is 2-A when he is showed multiple times not being able to destroy walls

Never was defending tier 1 pvz lol I am defending tier 2
And... I never said you was!

This is a really weird comparison, chess is entirely a board game, there is no chess canon or lore, that's like saying there's lore in the game football, it's just a set of rules nothing more
That's exactly what I'm talking trough? if you are going to rank something soley based w=on what you see in gameplay feats you are ignoring the fact that a bunch of things are simply not pratical to add in a gameplay scenario for the fun of the players, imagine if Plasma pea shooted and them a entire galaxy is now covering the entire map and killed everyone

or kratos now just destroy every enemy with one attack

we are ranking characters not chess pieces

That's exactly what I'm talking trough? if you are going to rank something soley based w=on what you see in gameplay feats you are ignoring the fact that a bunch of things are simply not pratical to add in a gameplay scenario for the fun of the players, imagine if Plasma pea shooted and them a entire galaxy is now covering the entire map and killed everyone
His attacks are pea sized in lore as well
r6LwRwb.png

I mean, It's not a "It possible could" It's a direct statment and isn't a outlier thanks to the gnomes also doing a lot of bulshit aparently

Off the top of my head; there is the storm Zomboss makes if the team plant fails one of the levels. There's prob more but I can't think of them off the top of my head.
That could be a good feat for Zomboss

I also found this statement a while back

This means his movement speed is at least 50% lightning speed, we could also translate this into the movement speed and attack speed for other characters by using this website and doing the same method the overwatch verse did.

Back