• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Feats. Real? or Outlier? Upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So in PMD Explorers of Sky you and your partner pokemon defeat a Bloodlusted Primal Dialga as apart of the story. This would be an outlier if it weren't for one thing. You perform 3 other universal feats throughout the game.

1. You defeat Mesprit. Of course you could say she was holding back; however remember she was trying to protect the time gear. Grovyle later just pushed her aside.

2. Now for some debateable ABC logic. Grovyle defeats Azelf by himself. He defeats Uxie by himself. Dusknoir is equal to if not slightly stronger than grovyle. You, grovyle, and your partner defeat Dusknoir and his Sableye.

3. During the post-game you and your partner manage to wound a Bloodlusted Palkia.

Possible #4. You defeat Darkrai and his team of pokemon along with your partner and cresselia. Darkrai was the one who turned Dialga into Primal Dialga and so has some powerful ability to corrupt beings and trap them in nightmares.

In PSMD you fight Yveltal who is being controlled by Dark Matter along with Nuzleaf and Beheeyem. You, your partner, ampharos, Jirachi, Celebi, and Espurr manage to defeat all of them. At this time you are fully evolved due to the Harmony scarves.

1.) Now Mewtwo, Deoxys, and Rayquaza's feat of stopping the tree from pulling the sun has been accepted. After they are turned to stone, you and your partner fight The Dark Matter itself and defeat it. this should Merit to at least a High 6-A feat. Dark Matter is made up of all the negtive energy of the world.

Any questions?

Note: These versions of the starters are entirely different than the main series.

Pikachu942 said:
So at least high 6-A Super Mystery Dungeon and Low 2-C for Time & Darkness. Any feats from the original or Gates to Infinity, just so we can round out every game?
my memory is cloudy of that game for reasons. but you do beat kyurem. so 6-B?

That sounds pretty good. In the original you also beat Rayquaza, Deoxys and Mewtwo (both base form of course), so 5-C or so sounds about right for that game.

Well we don't count non-stroy bosses so mewtwo doesn't count. However in the original your character should have sub relativistic speed and tier 6-A or 6-B.

I also just looked up on Bulbapedia and in Gates to Infinity, Kyurem is not actually the final boss, it is something known as The Bittercold. It "threatens to destroy the world" and is vastly more powerful than Kyurem, leading me to believe it is Planet Level and thus the starters in GtI should be 5-B or so.

Pikachu942 said:
I also just looked up on Bulbapedia and in Gates to Infinity, Kyurem is not actually the final boss, it is something known as The Bittercold. It "threatens to destroy the world" and is vastly more powerful than Kyurem, leading me to believe it is Planet Level and thus the starters in GtI should be 5-B or so.
nah. destroy the world can mean multiple things. it could be over time. so i'd say High 6-A

Yeah that sounds about right, high 6-A is what we go with what was formerly "life wipers" right? So that sounds about right to what the Bittercold was doing. It does seem to be over time with it's Winds of Despair suffocating and wiping out all Pokémon.

ummm idk much about pokemon that much, but since these are different versions of charizard, shudnt giratina be a different version as well....

The Living Tribunal1 said:
ummm idk much about pokemon that much, but since these are different versions of charizard, shudnt giratina be a different version as well....
Technically all Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, and Arceus are the same Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, and Arceus (they're multiversal beings that there are only one of each) unless it's a specified non-canon thing.

well remeber there is only one arceus and these guys would be universal concepts regardless correct?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Technically all Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, and Arceus are the same Arceus (they're multiversal beings that there are only one of each) unless it's a specified non-canon thing.
yeah, so it should count.

well their lore and powers are no different than in the main games.

Was gonna say this. In MD Dialga, Palkia & Giratina are all still treated as the embodiments of time, space & anti-matter.

Pikachu942 said:
Was gonna say this. In MD Dialga, Palkia & Giratina are all still treated as the embodiments of time, space & anti-matter.

hence how dialga stopped celebi from time traveling.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
SomebodyStupid said:
Pretty sure these will count as a different variatio
I was refering to the pokemon that get boosts because of this thread, not the PKMN Creation Trio, srry should of specified

SomebodyStupid said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
SomebodyStupid said:
Pretty sure these will count as a different variatio
I was refering to the pokemon that get boosts because of this thread, not the PKMN Creation Trio, srry should of specified
oh well yea i'll make a separate page for them since giving a composite file didn't work. as seen on the charizard downgrade thread.

Are there any other hints of the (random?) Pokemon that defeat the creation trio being universal within the game, or are even the creation trio themselves treated as universal within it? If not, it should probably be treated as massive Plot Induced Stupidity outliers, not as official statistics for random Pokemon to be upgraded to universal status.

well, you could sum all of it up as Plot Induced stupidity really. unless you believe in a universal grovyle..

I don't understand how an entire game cane be seen as PiS, this is a complete alternate universe.

And yes, the Creation Trio are treated as universal in-game with the same hype and abilities they have in the main universe.

Pikachu942 said:
I don't understand how an entire game cane be seen as PiS, this is a complete alternate universe.
And yes, the Creation Trio are treated as universal in-game with the same hype and abilities they have in the main universe.
I don't see how you can think fodder pokemon can be universal..

Well, Pikachu has a track record of complete lack of common sense when it comes to assigning character statistics for Power Rangers and My Little Pony. Now he apparently wants to upgrade most Pokemon to 2-C. I am starting to consider if I should consider him as a vandal who helps to destroy the reliability of the wiki.

They aren't fodder when in this verse they are the strongest Pokémon there who can beat the Lake Trio with moderate difficulty and the Creation Trio with high difficulty. It's clearly established through multiple points in the game they can compete. This isn't mainline Pokémon, you need to stop thinking like it is. These characters can compete with and defeat the legendaries.

Antvasima said:
Well, Pikachu has a track record of complete lack of common sense when it comes to assigning character statistics for Power Rangers and My Little Pony. Now he apparently wants to upgrade most Pokemon to 2-C. I am starting to consider if I should consider him as a vandal who helps to destroy the reliability of the wiki.
Gee, that's nice of you to say. And no I'm not agreeing with updating them to Low 2-C entirely, but I can see the argument. I think they should at least be 6-A though from the feats in other games.

And how many times do I have to tell you I DIDN'T MAKE THE STAR LEVEL MLP STATS. They were exactly as they were now before some people showed me some magic hax calculations I personally didn't fully agree correlated to DC. We are adding these feats back anyways as a special hax section so you really shouldn't be bringing it up.

And may I ALSO remind you I wasn't the only one vouching for the Ranger stats, both DRB and Everlasting were on my side for at least a portion of it, so you shouldn't be putting all the blame on me for everything.

What Pokemon are we talking about? And please remember that my faith in your judgement is extremely low at this point.

Antvasima said:
What Pokemon are we talking about? And please remember that my faith in your judgement is extremely low at this point.
The main characters of the game, so the starters we get, and the main villains like Grovyle and Dusknoir. Mystery Dungeon verse only, and may I also remind you in this verse these Pokémon are humans that were turned into Pokémon, not the actual Pokémon who can't speak from the main games, so they are different in some way.

If I understand correctly you still added the statistics, regardless if you were convinced by others, and the sun rotates around the Earth in MLP, which should tell you that it is likely Moon-sized. Beyond this fact, I don't think that any of the characters have displayed beyond city level power in practice.

pikachu, it is literally the PIS/game mechanics that force you to beat the higher level Deities, the exact same as your traditional pokemon games. you have no choice but to beat them. and the fact that you even said "not agreeing with upgrading to low 2-c ENTIRELY, i do wonder about your legitimacy..

You want to take it as legit? you'd have to accept that seeds like stun seeds or sleep seeds can affect 2-C Beings.

Well, given the inconsistencies with other games, I think that it seems safest to avoid making profiles for the Mystery Dungeon characters.

Again, given that I usually ban people for adding lots of highly inaccurate statistics to the wiki, it is only the fact that Pikachu is othervise well-behaved that has kept him around.

While we are at it, what proof do we have of the creation trio being 2-C rather than 3-A?

Dialga and Palkia were both destroying a universe and creating a new one during their fight, and Giratina is equal to Dialga & Palkia.

All right, the creation trio are presumably Low 2-C then.

I could change their speed levels to unknown. Immeasurable speed is only supposed to be used for characters that have 2 or more dimensions of time, but it is recurrently misused.

That's about a good idea to use there, Ant. Seems really dumb when your a tier 2 or above character with immeasuable speed, but yet you'd still can be seen by those slower than you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back