• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Feats. Real? or Outlier? Upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I can remember, Arceus rebooted the universe... that's the onyl feat I can remember + Rayquaza blowing up a meteor.

On the subject of speed, as that's for their Unsealed forms, I think immeasurable is appropriate. People in the material universe are almost always watching severely holding back versions of the Creation Trio fight, and assuming the literal embodiment of time who exists beyond the material universe is only sub-relativistic is kind of dumb.

697086 said:
As I can remember, Arceus rebooted the universe... that's the onyl feat I can remember + Rayquaza blowing up a meteor.
Was the Rayquaza thing in the first game? I seem to remember something like that (or just that the ending involved Rayquaza saving the world).

Being an embodiment of space, time, or antimatter within a universe seems like more of a lower form of omnipresence than being explicitly stated to have 2 or more linear dimensions, but I am uncertain, so you can ask DarkLK if you wish to.

Of course, if they are strictly presented as physical beings rather than incorporeal concepts, that makes them more sound like an Unknown quantity, which is why I placed them there.

I updated my last reply while you responded.

Antvasima said:
I updated my last reply while you responded.
They are usually presented as physical beings in their restricted forms, but as far as I know, that's usually not the case in their true forms, as they existed before the universe and Palkia even embodies the concept of things that are "physical", in a sense.

Regardless, I'd like to ask Dark, just to be sure.

According to Dark, embodying time on a multi-universal scale is possibly something akin to multi-universal omnipresence, maybe immeasurable.

Okay. It sounds like we should write it as "Likely Omnipresent" then.

You can change the profiles if you wish to.

Can I ask how Dialga was embodying time on a multi-universal scale? I thought it was stated by the creator himself that Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is a Spin-Off to the game/series thus making it an alternate verison so they shouldn't really count as Multi-Universal. I believe Arceus is, but that's about it. And going with that, whose not to say that Arceus didn't just create another legendary trio in that alternative universe? Theres nothing that support those legendary trio can go through universes. Not trying to cause any problems, just hoping to get some answers.

VSJudge said:
Theres nothing that support those legendary trio can go through universes. Not trying to cause any problems, just hoping to get some answers.
They have shown to freely be able to leave the universe and travel to others in the games, anime, and manga, I believe. However, if Mystery Dungeon is considered non-canon, then that's a whole other story.

Through Universe or Pocket Dimension that was given by Arceus? And I'm not trying to say it's non-canon just because I have nothing to prove that unless I want to go deep in the production of the game and hope to find something which I doubt.

Several of the movies showed the Creation Trio chasing each other through the universe, popping in and out and heading to different ones. There's also the fact they appear through a rip in space-time in ORAS, and quite a bit more.

Through other universes? Or were they chasing each other through their respective homes/pocket dimensions in the universe? I remember watching a battle between Dialga and Giratina where they fought in Giratina's respective world. To me it seems they can go to their counterparts' dimension but I have not seen them go through other* universe which makes me believe that the Dialga and other trio in PMD are actually just separate from the main series. Alternative Verisons which is actually believable that was created by Arceus. I mean wasn't the creation process Like Arceus>Legendary Trio> A Universe? So it's possible that Arceus created another universe with the same "formula" which explains why he was in the latest PMD game. This is just a game of grasping at straws from all sides because we don't really see that much proof of a multiversal influence aside from Arceus.

VSJudge said:
This is just a game of grasping at straws from all sides because we don't really see that much proof of a multiversal influence aside from Arceus.
Which is exactly the reason that ONLY Arceus is rated as 2-C.

Uh not trying to be rude, but in the wiki it says Dialga and Palkia the same tier as Arceus. Which is why I'm here trying to see why lol.

Giratina pulled Dialga into the Distortion World. They can't travel through the dimensions of the other members by themselves as evidence by Giratinat unable to track Dialga into the Temporal Dimension (though since they were able to travel to the Unknown dimension they can indeed transverse pocket realities).

Can anyone provide a link as to when they were chasing each other through dimensions?

@OP:

The reasoning for the upgrades is fallacious, and can be summed up in two words: "game mechanics".

Every Pokemon game has the protagonist capable of defeating legendary Pokemon, but that does not make said Pokemon > Universe level opposing Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back