• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke(EoS) vs Piccolo(Saiyan Saga)

Sasuke and Piccolo dont have the same DC, lmao. Sasuke has moon level potency, his DC is continent level at most. Piccolo is a moonbuster without exerting much effort. Piccolo >>>>>>>> Sasuke in DC, not even comparable

no just no ,genjutsu manipulate chakra not ki

chakra=/=ki

chakra came from a tree,ki excisted since the birth of the univers (or something like that )

Preta Path absorbs chakra not KI

and even if geenjutsu would work, people considereid like a god-like techniques,has been beated before and can be beaten now ,whenever an argument that has uchiha on it ,the first thing people say is " x person win because he can use genjutsu"

Dude look at the rules of the thread.

"-Energy equalized all rounds."

With Energy equalized Preta Path can absorb Ki.

"Sasuke and Piccolo dont have the same DC, lmao. Sasuke has moon level potency, his DC is continent level at most. Piccolo is a moonbuster without exerting much effort. Piccolo >>>>>>>> Sasuke in DC, not even comparable"

Sasuke has Moon level Potentcy and Durability. Even if Sasuke can't blow up a Moon he can still tank and hurt Piccolo pre-Raditz fight.

Piccolo pre-Raditz fight is at least Moon level. And Moon level starts at 20 Exatons of TNT.

Sasuke's Indra's Arrow produces at least 30 Exatons+ of TNT and that was when Sasuke fought Naruto at the Valley of the End.

Sasuke during The Last is way more powerful than Sasuke from the 4th War.

And Gaiden Sasuke is more powerful the Sasuke from The Last.

^Yes because Energy is equalized in this match.

Sasuke would be able to absorb Piccolo's attacks while he was firing a Indra's Arrow at the
same time.

At the same time? I don't think he can do that. I do think that Sasuke can physically(susanoo) beat him in a fight.

^In the Manga whenever Sasuke and Naruto were fighting Kurama said that because Sasuke's Rinnegan was still new, he couldn't absorb and cast justu's at the same time yet.

Now like a decade later Sasuke has had more than enough time to master the Rinnegan.

Sasuke can absorb and cast justu at the same time. He is pretty OP.

He can only do it in round two because round three says "Sasuke w/9 bijuu vs Piccolo(Nappa fight"

Unless that round is Gaiden Sasuke w/9 Bijuu?

Sasuke cant absorb anything. A country level attack destroyed his arm. Piccolo would vaporize sasuke in 1 blast.

"Sasuke cant absorb anything. A country level attack destroyed his arm. Piccolo would vaporize sasuke in 1 blast."

Sasuke is Moon level and is able to absorb Moon level attacks.

SwordSlayer99 said:
"Sasuke cant absorb anything. A country level attack destroyed his arm. Piccolo would vaporize sasuke in 1 blast."
Sasuke is Moon level and is able to absorb Moon level attacks.
False. Thats his potency. sasuke doesnt have moon level dc or durability. Piccolo is a moonbuster, not sasuke

Indra's Arrow could be considered Moon lvl since covered a wide surface of the Earth and shockwaves were felt across countries.

"False. Thats his potency. sasuke doesnt have moon level dc or durability. Piccolo is a moonbuster, not sasuke"

Sasuke does have Moon level durability https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Uchiha_Sasuke.

And what does it matter that Piccolo can blow up the Moon ?

Piccolo pre-Raditz fight is Moon level AoE and Potentcy.

Sasuke has Moon level durability. He can survive Piccolo's moon busting attacks

Credible Hulk said:
Indra's Arrow could be considered Moon lvl since covered a wide surface of the Earth and shockwaves were felt across countries.
Piccolo is moon level ++. Sasuke isn't even close to piccolo

SwordSlayer99 said:
"False. Thats his potency. sasuke doesnt have moon level dc or durability. Piccolo is a moonbuster, not sasuke"
Sasuke does have Moon level durability https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Uchiha_Sasuke.

And what does it matter that Piccolo can blow up the Moon ?

Piccolo pre-Raditz fight is Moon level AoE and Potentcy.

Sasuke has Moon level durability. He can survive Piccolo's moon busting attacks
Show me Sasuke surviving a moon busting attack. he doesnt have any because nobody busted a moon in naruto. its all potency, no real feats

"Piccolo is moon level ++. Sasuke isn't even close to piccolo"

Piccolo pre-Raditz fight is only normal Moon level.

Piccolo(Nappa fight) is Moon level+ .

Sasuke can beat Piccolo pre-Raditz fight but he would lose against Piccolo(Nappa fight).

Piccolo Raditz fight is High Small Planet Level+ (37 zettatons), he has enough power to destroy Venus, Sasuke doesn't stand a chance.

"Show me Sasuke surviving a moon busting attack. he doesnt have any because nobody busted a moon in naruto. its all potency, no real feats"

Sasuke is Moon level in Potentcy and durability.Piccolo pre-Raditz is only Moon level. Moon level starts at 20 Exatons of TNT.

And since Piccolo pre-Raditz is only Moon level, his attacks produce at least 20 Exatons of TNT+.

Sasuke's Indra's Arrow produces 30 Exatons+ of TNT.

And whenever Sasuke's Indra's Arrow collided with Naruto's Tailed Beast Ball Rasenshuriken and a Senjustu enhanced
Wind Release: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken, Sasuke was capable of surviving the resulting explosion.

Sasuke tanked the explosion of two Moon level attacks colliding. He has Moon level durability.

"Piccolo Raditz fight is High Small Planet Level+ (37 zettatons), he has enough power to destroy Venus, Sasuke doesn't stand a chance."

Sasuke is fighting Piccolo pre-Raditz fight.

Piccolo pre-Raditz fight is only normal Moon level.

""His attacks produce at least 20 exatons".

Really?

That is for Piccolo vs Radiz fight.

Sasuke is fighitng Piccolo pre-Raditz fight.

What is pre-Raditz fight Piccolo anyway? I'm pretty sure Piccolo didn't get much stronger after fightning Raditz, he's not a Saiyan.

"What is pre-Raditz fight Piccolo anyway? I'm pretty sure Piccolo didn't get much stronger after fightning Raditz, he's not a Saiyan."

I don't know. I've never really watched / read DBZ so I don't really know how strong Piccolo
pre-Raditz fight.

When I asked how much DC he had, people in the thread said "At least Moon level" And Moon level starts at 20 Exatons of TNT.

Well, I assume pre-Raditz Piccolo would be equal to post-Raditz Piccolo, who could casually destroy the moon with enough energy to destroy Venus.

Nah they had a one month timeframe between Goku's death and the Moon feat. He was training throughout he month.

"Nah they had a one month timeframe between Goku's death and the Moon feat. He was training throughout he month."

If thats the case then, Sasuke can win.

Sasuke can beat Piccolo before he fought Raditz, but during and afterwords, Piccolo wins

It wasn't one month... there was no timeframe given. If anything, it was no more than a week after the Raditz fight that Piccolo busted the moon due to Gohan still being stuck on the hill Piccolo dropped him off on. In essence, Pre-Raditz fight Piccolo is the same as Moon Buster Piccolo.

Yes, all course remembering that piccolo has telekinesis and telepathy?mind-reading , and just bend Sasuke a ram's horn by a telekinesis

Magen Roshi 21 tenkaichi at full strength shredder moon. that piccolo daymao that Piccolo Jr., they could theoretically blow up the moon as well.At the very beginning of Dragon Ball Z , Piccolo had to detonate the moon with a simple blast

Back