• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadow Low 1-C Upgrade

First thing first, we must know that in Underworld have been very often mention "Realities" or "World" and in this further context, Reality should and can be a Universe... Because, Reality is the Universe itself (The state of thing as they actually exist); https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality#cite_note-1

Moving on.
Countess mention "O' Father" creating Infinite Realities, that even Titan who is The Invaders of World or Reality didn't know the existence of "O' Father" itselfp;
And this Reality = Universe context is valid, because "O' Father" holds Infinite Possibilities in it Infinite Realities;

Some feats i would like to show is, when Universal Laws ceased to work. But Shadow didn't get affected by it

Move on to Tenebris
But in all creation, and Realities that he created "Such as i who created Infinite realities" it's all meaningless to Shadow, because he's not one of his creation
"You're not one of my creation";

And thus we know Tenebris is not directing to the Human Shadow, but outside of it (Like Shadow Shell, it's not his creation)
"I was talking about the shadowy figure coating around him", And then claims that it may a work of a higher beings.
"Perhaps, its a work of a Higher Beings";
And further proving that even Tenebris cannot perceieved to Shadow body.
"I cannon perceieved of what is, and what not in that body" And again, he mentioned Higher Beings
"Higher Beings";

Even though Tenebris is a fourth dimensional entity (4D) plus he created the entire Great Void, Multiverse Structure, and Concept (Whereas nfinite Realities relies);

With that beinh said, Shadow already defeated Tenebris and thus bringing him to a qualification 2A rating or Higher...

Moving on, we meet Architect...
And yes, the keyword "Creator";
Here Architect stated that they're only a papers in a fiction
"Bunch of paper... without knowing they're a fiction!" And saying to Shadow (Shell) that he have to do same like his, because Shadow (Shell) in Underworld have the same Dimensionality to Architect
"Can't you see Shadow?";
https://i.imgur.com/UGjOQ3R.png
Meta-fiction/Superiority is here... Whereas Architect can change/rewrite Essence Plot of Eternals itself and can rewrite the entire 2A Structure "Rewrite your world"
https://i.imgur.com/HGk4EJt.png
Architect invites Shadow to go to his dimension, which is 5D "This is the fifth dimension" Whereas Fourth Dimension can't go there. "Where nobody in this world can access"
Why? It's really simple
1. They're lower dimensional being
2. This 2 Power is already reaching Meta-Fiction, that they can't handle it
"They can't handle our power anyway";
"Possible in the creator head" and "all of this fantasy narrative of yours" already gettinh them to Meta-Fiction ratinhi. And "i was off my game at a time" is implying to Shadow that everything that is only a creation to Architect, even seeing Lower Dimension just only a game is R>F Transcendence feats;
And my proof above is true, Architect can see all of Shadow movement like it was a script-setting
"That was to be expected, I can see all your movement". Even then Architect can change essence Plot of Shadow which can't talk but then he can after Architect allows him to do so;

And when Architect got defeated by Shadow, he said
"You're capable of hurting me" And as we already know, Architect is a 5D R>F Being and Shadow can defeat him;
https://i.imgur.com/42tR0wW.png
And then gives his power at the end, it's like becoming the second of Architect

Last edited:
i tried finding these scans on google with google lens and its not there ☠️
The dialogue mostly came from an Event, which if you even look on Youtube or any open source media its not available (You can look on Banshee or Countees wiki, all of the gallery is not available because there's no gameplay dialogue for it)

This is also the case where Fatum mentioned holding Mortals Fate, but there's no image gallery for it in the wiki because itd a Conditional Event, and because of that its hard to find

Thou, there is still some that exist in the Gallery
Like "Universal Laws" - "Possible in the creator head" - "All of your fantasy narrative" etc etc, you can search on the wiki

I played the game a long time ago, so my memory of it is a bit fuzzy. Regardless, I will try to help.
The Tenebris stuff is still available in the game if I remember correctly, and all the statements makes the 2-A rating pretty clear cut to me, so I easily agree with that.
For the Tier 1 stuff, it's unfortunate that it is only from a Halloween Event, especially considering the DMC scans drama we had recently. However, the Architect is 100% real since I searched some videos about him, and there are several scans about him in the Shadow Fight wiki, including some of the ones shared here, so I am pretty sure all of this is real.
Taken on his own, I am a bit unsure if there is enough evidence to support a R>F Difference, but that alongside the fifth dimension statement, the Architect's power being unreachable to anyone else except Shadow, him being the creator of everything, ect... Makes me think the Low 1-C rating is fair too.
So, overall, I think I agree with the proposal, althought my opinion might change based on what other says.

I played the game a long time ago, so my memory of it is a bit fuzzy. Regardless, I will try to help.
The Tenebris stuff is still available in the game if I remember correctly, and all the statements makes the 2-A rating pretty clear cut to me, so I easily agree with that.
For the Tier 1 stuff, it's unfortunate that it is only from a Halloween Event, especially considering the DMC scans drama we had recently. However, the Architect is 100% real since I searched some videos about him, and there are several scans about him in the Shadow Fight wiki, including some of the ones shared here, so I am pretty sure all of this is real.
Taken on his own, I am a bit unsure if there is enough evidence to support a R>F Difference, but that alongside the fifth dimension statement, the Architect's power being unreachable to anyone else except Shadow, him being the creator of everything, ect... Makes me think the Low 1-C rating is fair too.
So, overall, I think I agree with the proposal, althought my opinion might change based on what other says
Thanks for the Input!
Tbh i want to upgrade Shadow back in October 27 where i thought Architect Event will got a second run, thus making me easy to add some feats on R>F stuff.

But ig its not happening, this is the only scans i got so far

Yes, there are infinite realities and possibilities here, and it's easily 2-A, and yes, it is also mentioned that there are higher beings and the 5th dimension, but what exactly is the nature of this 5th dimension? Because things like "5th dimension" or "higher beings" may not be basically Low 1-C, because there has to be some qualitative superiority. Is there anything else known about the nature of this 5th dimension? (Also beings with R>F would not be higher dimensional in terms of existence)

Yes, there are infinite realities and possibilities here, and it's easily 2-A, and yes, it is also mentioned that there are higher beings and the 5th dimension, but what exactly is the nature of this 5th dimension? Because things like "5th dimension" or "higher beings" may not be basically Low 1-C, because there has to be some qualitative superiority. Is there anything else known about the nature of this 5th dimension? (Also beings with R>F would not be higher dimensional in terms of existence)
5 Dimensional beings here sees lower dimension as a Paper, Fiction and Game. Thus the lower can't affect them because well, they're only a fictionary. And later on we know that 5D able to rewrite the entire Lower Dimensional like it was just a Fiction, Paper or Game using Architect statement
This was a superiority
Its much more simple tbh

5 Dimensional beings here sees lower dimension as a Paper, and Fiction. Thus the lower can't affect them because well, they're only a fictionary.
Its much more simple tbh
You might as well try and get staff to comment here, rather than replying to any blue name, since staff agreements are what will decide wether or not this thread will get passed or not.

You might as well try and get staff to comment here, rather than replying to any blue name, since staff agreements are what will decide wether or not this thread will get passed or not.
I'm new in here soooo... alright
How can i bring the Staff tho?

5 Dimensional beings here sees lower dimension as a Paper, Fiction and Game. Thus the lower can't affect them because well, they're only a fictionary. And later on we know that 5D able to rewrite the entire Lower Dimensional like it was just a Fiction, Paper or Game using Architect statement
This was a superiority
Its much more simple tbh
Hmm yes I saw it, it is said to look like fiction, basically the statements "looking like a fiction" alone would not be enough for R>F, it is more a matter of seeing the lower plane as 2-dimensional, but rather than R>F, the power difference with 5-D and higher beings are very well explained, it is a very clear Low 1-C. For me there is no R>F, for me it looks like text manipulation, but it's still Low 1-C. Yes, I agree.

Hmm yes I saw it, it is said to look like fiction, basically the statements "looking like a fiction" alone would not be enough for R>F, it is more a matter of seeing the lower plane as 2-dimensional, but rather than R>F, the power difference with 5-D and higher beings are very well explained, it is a very clear Low 1-C. For me there is no R>F, for me it looks like text manipulation, but it's still Low 1-C. Yes, I agree.
It's not "Looking like a fiction"
Its "Bunch of papers talking theirself without knowing they're a fiction!"
And i'm pretty sure its matching the criteria to be R>F Transcending

I think there’s enough evidence for Low 1-C, honestly. The problem is that people are taking the “5th dimension” statement and “view everything as fiction” statement in isolation. Yes, neither statement would suffice on their own. When combined however, it’s extremely obvious that this 5th dimension is portrayed as qualitatively superior to an infinite multiverse.

I think there’s enough evidence for Low 1-C, honestly. The problem is that people are taking the “5th dimension” statement and “view everything as fiction” statement in isolation. Yes, neither statement would suffice on their own. When combined however, it’s extremely obvious that this 5th dimension is portrayed as qualitatively superior to an infinite multiverse.
I make a conclusion where it is R>F is because the game itself already showing Metafiction Feats, like Narrative and Plot etc etc.
Even Architect have deleted the game, and showing some notification to the Players as shown here

It's not "Looking like a fiction"
Its "Bunch of papers talking theirself without knowing they're a fiction!"
And i'm pretty sure its matching the criteria to be R>F Transcending
Ahhh yes, just like with "transcend", statements like "fiction or dream" are not directly treated as R>F. It's interpreted more as text manipulation, plot or something else... With more context and finally as R>F. (For R>F, basically "seeing as 2-dimensional" is more precise. Because R>F is not basically higher dimensionality, but there is a higher dimensionality here.)

As far as I'm concerned, yes, there is not a full R>F difference here, but the "5th dimension," the "higher beings" and the beautiful description of the power difference makes it Low 1-C.

Ahhh yes, just like with "transcend", statements like "fiction or dream" are not directly treated as R>F. It's interpreted more as text manipulation, plot or something else... With more context and finally as R>F. (For R>F, basically "seeing as 2-dimensional" is more precise. Because R>F is not basically higher dimensionality, but there is a higher dimensionality here.)

As far as I'm concerned, yes, there is not a full R>F difference here, but the "5th dimension," the "higher beings" and the beautiful description of the power difference makes it Low 1-C.
If there's a Metafiction feats to backup this R>F Stuff, would it be valid?
I make a conclusion where it is R>F is because the game itself already showing Metafiction Feats, like Narrative and Plot etc etc.
Even Architect have deleted the game, and showing some notification to the Players as shown here
Like here for example

This is a false equivalence. The word “transcend” simply means to be greater than or go beyond. “Fiction” on the other hand, has a connotation that implies viewing something as infinitesimal or qualitatively inferior.

This is a false equivalence. The word “transcend” simply means to be greater than or go beyond. “Fiction” on the other hand, has a connotation that implies viewing something as infinitesimal or qualitatively inferior.
That's not what it means to see fiction, no.

Seeing something as insignificant as an infinitesimal piece also gives you HDE with large size. It's a size difference.

R>F does not give you any of these, because it is seeing the lower-plane as a 2 dimensional plane. Because R>F means being more real. There is no size difference in R>F
wtf do you mean by 'full' r>f difference
can you give us a verse that has this
Yan Sen, this is a perfect example for R>F. Man, I'm too lazy to quote the link so can you do me a favor and look at him profile yourself? 🌚 :coffee:
If there's a Metafiction feats to backup this R>F Stuff, would it be valid?

Like here for example
It's more like a notification that the game is calling you to play. Forget it brother, I think you will easily reach Low 1-C without this

I agree with L1-C but not with 5-D existence.

We no longer grant HDE for R>F feats without further context.
It's pretty clear that they're naturally a 5Dimensional creature, and sees lower dimensional as paper/fiction.
Wdym by not with 5D Existence????

We no longer grant HDE for R>F feats without further context.
I see where you're coming from. The difference here is that the Low 1-C argument uses a combination of R>F and higher dimensionality (with the higher plane being called a 5th dimension comparative to 4-D space-time), which means R>F is introducing a higher spatial axis in this context.

I see where you're coming from. The difference here is that the Low 1-C argument uses a combination of R>F and higher dimensionality (with the higher plane being called a 5th dimension comparative to 4-D space-time), which means R>F is introducing a higher spatial axis in this context.
It's still not HDE IMO. Dimensionality of the realm Dimensionality of the creatures

And just because that realm is 5-D does not mean that the creatures living there must also be 5-D. The fact that even someone like Shadow, who doesn't have HDE, can easily exist there and doesn't show any deficiency compared to the inhabitants is an indication of this. This is in the same logic that we do not grant HDE to characters existing in a higher dimension without a statement about their own dimensionality.

But whatever, my vote doesn't count anyway

The fact that even someone like Shadow, who doesn't have HDE, can easily exist there and doesn't show any deficiency compared to the inhabitants is an indication of this.
I do agree with your argument for 5-D HDE, but it's also worth mentioning that Shadow was already established to be unaffected by the 4th dimension of Tenebris, in which the universal laws ceased to work, so I could see him being able to do the same with the 5th dimension. But while I fully agree with Low 1-C, I am neutral for the HDE part, so I will wait for what other thinks about that.

The fact that even someone like Shadow, who doesn't have HDE, can easily exist there and doesn't show any deficiency compared to the inhabitants is an indication of this.
Oh yeah btw, it's because Shadow is naturally and supposed to be there.
If we look on Architect Statement and Tenebris stated that in fourth dimension, Shadow is not one of them is a backup for this.
Anyway, Tenebris also stated that he can't percieved and "interact" (?) with Shadow is also a backup for above

Last edited:
Back