• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do you need any pages unlocked? If not, then yeah, we can close this.
Actually all sf profiles are lock-free, none of them are locked. So I guess this can get closed now.
Also, are you okay with "At least Low 2-C, possibly Higher", or is it just "At least Low 2-C"? Since we're lowballing him, he could be higher, so adding "possibly higher" would do good?

Actually all sf profiles are lock-free, none of them are locked. So I guess this can get closed now.
Also, are you okay with "At least Low 2-C, possibly Higher", or is it just "At least Low 2-C"? Since we're lowballing him, he could be higher, so adding "possibly higher" would do good?
y'know what

Sure, I'll grant "possibly Higher". Let me know when all is done and I'll close the thread.

Was it truly accepted here by our staff to upgrade ALL of the Shadow Fight characters from "At most High 6-A" to "At least Low 2-C"?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Karcer_(Shadow_Fight)?curid=4093585&diff=8513589&oldid=8502220
Not all shadow fight characters, only for the underworld characters.
As for the other underworld characters (like volcano, megalith, fatum, vortex), they too would have 2-B level AP via powescaling (keeping up with Shadow, who defeated Tenebris in battle).
Here, I stated it at the start of the thread. Underworld characters get their AP scaled from Tenebris. All underworld profiles are listed here at Shadow Fight (Verse)

And which staff members accepted that change?

And which staff members accepted that change?
Every staff who agreed with Low 2-C..? You can also ask bambu or DDM, this CRT isn't just for Tenebris, it is for all underworld characters who scale from him, as I pointed at the start of the thread.
Even before this CRT, Volcano was scaled to Tenebris, and Karcer was scaled to volcano ("At most High 6-A" is very outdated for Karcer, it was supposed to be changed to 4-B on 23rd Dec 2021, but it wasn't)

Just a question:

Was it truly accepted here by our staff to upgrade ALL of the Shadow Fight characters from "At most High 6-A" to "At least Low 2-C"?

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Karcer_(Shadow_Fight)?curid=4093585&diff=8513589&oldid=8502220
I think it's a dicey ass change and requires some baseline assumptions, and I don't know which characters scale to which, but yeah. If you know something to counter it, I'm happy to hear it, this one is... tenuous.

The idea is that throughout the story of Underworld, Shadow does not undergo any power-ups in the story to imply that he reached Tenebris' power level right before fighting him. I assume Richard means to say that Shadow was on Tenerbis' level all along (At least Low 2-C, possibly Higher), and so with this he scales the rest of the Eternals at Tenebris' level, albeit lower into "At least Low 2-C, possibly Higher" since Tenebris is still leagues above them in-lore.

My issue with this change is that the scan(s) being used [1, 2, 3] to get Tenebris to "At least Low 2-C, possibly Higher" tier clearly implies that a human like Shadow wouldn't be capable of tanking the godly, reality-breaking attacks of Tenebris. Tenebris deliberately didn't use his full, godly strength against Shadow because he would unintentionally destroy reality in doing so. So clearly Tenerbis never used "At least Low 2-C, possibly Higher" attacks against Shadow, otherwise we would've seen actual visual damage done to the world around them from said attacks.

Okay, so Tenebris never used "At least Low 2-C, possibly Higher" attacks, sure. But what about his Durability? A character can choose to pull their punches, but can they choose to pull their durability? I assume not, especially when it's in their interest to not be defeated (such as in Tenebris' case). So Shadow harms (and defeats) Tenerbis via physical attacks. Does this make Shadow "At least Low 2-C, possibly Higher" tier? Because remember, attacks on this level are something Tenebris deliberately avoids making exactly because they would destroy reality. So if Shadow was casually throwing "At least Low 2-C, possibly Higher" punches at Tenerbis, shouldn't we see visual damage done to the world around them? I'm curious what the mods here have to say about this.

Yes, it's the durability part that was used in this scaling. Strength = Durability and shadow can harm Tenebris, and it's the same exact shadow who fought volcano and all the other Underworld characters, not to mention he is also stated to be the most powerful creation of his universe in wog.

Okay, so Tenebris never used "At least Low 2-C, possibly Higher" attacks, sure. But what about his Durability? A character can choose to pull their punches, but can they choose to pull their durability? I assume not, especially when it's in their interest to not be defeated (such as in Tenebris' case). So Shadow harms (and defeats) Tenerbis via physical attacks. Does this make Shadow "At least Low 2-C, possibly Higher" tier? Because remember, attacks on this level are something Tenebris deliberately avoids making exactly because they would destroy reality. So if Shadow was casually throwing "At least Low 2-C, possibly Higher" punches at Tenerbis, shouldn't we see visual damage done to the world around them? I'm curious what the mods here have to say about this.
I have possibly explanation for this, it's not like shadow was strong enough to completely destroy Tenebris' body in one blow, but only enough to defeat him in a lengthy melee combat, so could it be that shadow was exerting an AP somewhat similar to it which it doesn't affect the world around him drastically, given even "Low 2-C" is a broad tier. But I'm curious about what the mods have to say about this, so that we can conclude.

Back