• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (SSGSS) Vs Hao Asakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
You only need Star Level durability to survive in a black hole, and as we've argued before, how were the Five Warriors not killed immediately? And agai, Goku can just outrun it, he's millions or billions of times FTL after all.

I don't care, this is just annoying me right now.

The Everlasting said:
You only need Star Level durability to survive in a black hole, and as we've argued before, how were the Five Warriors not killed immediately? And agai, Goku can just outrun it, he's millions or billions of times FTL after all.
I don't care, this is just annoying me right now.

Shame we haven't actually seen ki barriers used defensively against attanks beyond planet level: In fact they've been used less than a handful of times in the original manga. How does one feat, scaled no less, make him millions of times FTL? Even if he were that ultimately doesn't matter as the person he's fighting is omnipresent.

Well I'm sorry you feel that way.

They should logically be able to enhance their barriers comparable to output as their ki blasts, considering that they use the same damn power source.

Because he will still have to fight Beerus, and given how there are no contraictions surrounding the feat, it's fully legitimate. I pointed it out because he could just dodge the black hole (Not that it would hurt him anyway). And agai, Goku can just punch the goddamn air and hurt Hao, being omnipresent can actually work against you in certain scenarios.

At least you understand that.

The Everlasting said:
They should logically be able to enhance their barriers comparable to output as their ki blasts, considering that they use the same damn power source.
Because he will still have to fight Beerus, and given how there are no contraictions surrounding the feat, it's fully legitimate. I pointed it out because he could just dodge the black hole (Not that it would hurt him anyway). And agai, Goku can just punch the goddamn air and hurt Hao, being omnipresent can actually work against you in certain scenarios.

At least you understand that.
Yet we haven't really seen barriers used like that at all: would've been really helpful in some cases in DBZ. Heck DBZ characters don't really use defensive moves that much aside from other ki blasts or blows.

So how is Beerus millions of times FTL? You can be MFTL and still not be millions of times FTL: at most he'd be 1.6 million times and its a travel speed feat anyway.

Why would punching the air be better than decapitation. Also looking at Hao makes Goku suseptable to soul absorption, not that he wouldn't already be as he can't really escape Hao's reach.

I just brought up the barriers, they are still very durable without them, as Goku takes hits from Beerus and vice-versa.

Yes, in DBZ travel speed < combat speed, like when Goku is only Mach 29 when travelling on Snake Way (1,000,000 kilometers over 28 hours), but his combat speed is MHS+.

Okay then, how about a ki blast? Something that would obliterate Hao's body. Also, how long does it take Hao to preform his soul absorption, and how good are his reflexes?

Hao can absorb souls instantly

Goku going to punch in a few nanoseconds

instantly >>>>> nanoseconds

(I think one punch dont kill immortal people)

It's literally impossible for anything to take place in a timeframe where no time passes, since without time, nothing can move forward. Also, is it described as instant? Because that's very likely hyperbole.

Yeah, and Aizen is absolutely immortal, but he can stil lose fights.

Hao's omnipresent so time isn't really an issue. Hao absorbed the souls of every shaman upon his awakening and absorbed the souls of Yoh and co. in no particular pattern. If Goku looks at Hao or Hao looks at Goku that's grounds for soul absorption: grant he could still get to Goku anyway as he's everywhere.

Not sure how making his physical body more dead stops Hao as I've explained that blowing up GS is the only way to beat him. Goku could completely vaporize Hao's body and he'd still be absorbed. To answer you're other question even w/o GS Hao still had FTl reaction time, pre-cog, and could read minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back