• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Terraria Discussion thread #2: Journey's end

If I had good recording software, I'd record myself trying to no-hit the Empress of Light with True Melee items.

1.4.5 will be the second best update for summoners! We're so back boys!

We will get a white whip (Probably a silk whip)
Screenshot_20230624-2015572.jpg

A stardust whip
index-1.png

A Post-Moon Lord whip, a fishron whip
image.png

A corruption themed whip!
Worm_Whip.gif

And Vasculash, a crimson tier whip!!
Vasculash.gif

I am sure you people already knew but summoner is the best class and this will only make the class even better.

I sure hope the numbers for Vasculash and its corruption counterpart are buffed or something, because as it currently stands, it seems to be worse than Snapthorn (Unless you can get it by like, just smashing the hearts/orbs or smth)

I sure hope the numbers for Vasculash and its corruption counterpart are buffed or something, because as it currently stands, it seems to be worse than Snapthorn (Unless you can get it by like, just smashing the hearts/orbs or smth)
Redigit said that the stats are not final. I hope they're buffed until they're stronger than Snapthorn and weaker than Spinal tap. I feel summoner would benefit from having whips between those two tiers.

The white whip might be the perfect starter whip weapon though I think there should be an extra summon that should be obtainable with extremely easy to obtain materials.

Summoners rely a lot on visiting the wiki to know which weapons to obtain unlike other classes. They're less intuitive.

That being said, mage class should also have a wooden tier magic weapon.

Agreed. Especially for the white whip. Currently, the options for whips in the start are only Snapthorn and Leather whip. The former requiring you to go to the jungle pretty early on, and it's pretty dangerous at the start, while the latter needs zoologist and a staggering 10 golds, which is hard to get extremely early on.

More whips is always appreciated.

I am bored, I will revive this discussion thread.

The Twins are going to get this new OST

Thoughts? I think it's a banger

this died just like the first discussion thread

anyways, what is y'alls favorite addition from the 1.4.5 update?

Time to revive this thread, because i can. Need to see if a MU idea i had would be a stomp
The Terrarian (Early Game Key) vs Makima
Stomp, or nah?

Time to revive this thread, because i can. Need to see if a MU idea i had would be a stomp
The Terrarian (Early Game Key) vs Makima
Stomp, or nah?
I don't know Makima so maybe? I can't understand how her mind manipulation works

Im pretty sure her mind manip works is based off whether or not the target feels inferior to her- i think thats one of the main reasons Gojo won against her as well

Im pretty sure her mind manip works is based off whether or not the target feels inferior to her- i think thats one of the main reasons Gojo won against her as well
The Terrarian has no personality so I don't know if her mind manipulation will work in her. So maybe a fight is possible.

The Terrarian has no personality so I don't know if her mind manipulation will work in her. So maybe a fight is possible.
Yeah, in that case, i doubt Mind Manip is going to work. Terrarian needs some way past her whole soul binding contract thing with Japan, unless the fight takes place not in Japan. I cant give Terrarian everything, because then he would just AP stomp her to shit

Yeah, in that case, i doubt Mind Manip is going to work. Terrarian needs some way past her whole soul binding contract thing with Japan, unless the fight takes place not in Japan. I cant give Terrarian everything, because then he would just AP stomp her to shit
Well then, make a thread. It seems close.

Well then, make a thread. It seems close.
Cant decide if i want to use Pre-Boss key for Terrarian to match Makima's usual AP, or Post Evils to try and match Makima's AP with Telekinesis (believe its 8-A compared to Low 7-C when Makima uses her Tele)

Cant decide if i want to use Pre-Boss key for Terrarian to match Makima's usual AP, or Post Evils to try and match Makima's AP with Telekinesis (believe its 8-A compared to Low 7-C when Makima uses her Tele)
Use the post evils key.

Leave it for the actual debate.
Alright, ill post a thread sometime tonight. Im probably going to set the location somewhere where Makima's contract thing wont be in effect (as the match would just go on forever.). Possible incon, but we have to see

Alright, ill post a thread sometime tonight. Im probably going to set the location somewhere where Makima's contract thing wont be in effect (as the match would just go on forever.). Possible incon, but we have to see
Couldn't The Terrarian kill everyone in Japan by killing Makima enough times and nullifying her contract?

Couldn't The Terrarian kill everyone in Japan by killing Makima enough times and nullifying her contract?
I mean, technically, yeah, because if he can "kill" her once, he can do it at least a few million more times. I would probably have Makima dying at least once to be a wincon

I mean, technically, yeah, because if he can "kill" her once, he can do it at least a few million more times. I would probably have Makima dying at least once to be a wincon
Well you do you, I'd personally not restrict her ability since I'd feel like a cheap win to remove an important part of a character.

Well you do you, I'd personally not restrict her ability since I'd feel like a cheap win to remove an important part of a character.
Ah, true. But i do personally think once Terrarian is able to kill her and trigger the contract, he could keep doing so to eventually wear it down

i believe makima's contract works if SHE thinks the opponent is inferior.
not if the opponent thinks they're inferior.

terrarian (outwardly, at least) is just a strong 6'0 guy, makima wouldn't be able to tell anything is up and so her Conquest works

Well, this one seems like a bust. Bleh, finding cool MUs for Terrarian is hard (besides Steve, but Steve is fodder anyways). There is Batter, but i think he AP stomps (Dwarf Star compared to Star level), unless Terrarian somehow gets to have his Universe scaling lol

he is gonna get atleast a star level rating from the solar pillar, in case Universe Level doesnt get accepted.
and he's also missing like 10-20 hax because the verse barely got revised
Hey, maybe with all the proper stuff he may stand a chance against Makima in his Post Evils key. Maybe. Not hopeful

Hey, maybe with all the proper stuff he may stand a chance against Makima in his Post Evils key. Maybe. Not hopeful
considering how this is post-evil bosses key and not the other keys, he is going to get 3 hax at most for post-evil and below, and they are really garbage hax.

I lied, the terrarian will get much more than 3 lmao

Last edited:

We should finally add the official Terraria lore to the profiles in this wiki. I have no idea why a wiki that values lore more than gameplay disregards the official lore of Terraria.

We should also give The Terrarian the ability to respawn, since tombstones are necessary to craft items from the cemetery biome, and they can only be obtained by dying enough times. I have also been told that the nurse acknowledges his respawn abilities are canon.

Who is with me? Who wants to help with these future CRT plans?

Also, this thread should revive. If y'all want Terraria profiles to be updated then start being active on Terraria related things.

Back