• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kars dies once

Kars in another universe uses D4C ultimate and another yhwach comes to "fight Yhwach"

Both die, no way Yhwach can survive a transmutation based on a "fact of the world"

Yhwach does not have 4D range and the donwplay of Kars here is inmense, also, this fight was made in the past and is inconclusive, Kars is absurd to kill and Yhwach lacks range to do it

Yes and a lot thing changed since then. Jojo wank has been there for quite a long time. Kars have no way of killing yhwach. What do ya smoke 😆

but D4C is the one with 2-A range not all mighty
Range: Standard Melee Range, Tens of Meters with his revolver, Several Meters with D4C, Multiversal+ with D4C's Dimensional Travel |

And yhwach can't kill Kars either?

Bleach Wank--> Jojo Wank buddy

Oh yeah he can. New kars comes and gets fodderised instantly, then next one comes and gets repeated. Though he can just cause permanent effect and affect infinite timeline.

The fact that many jojo vs bleach match ups has been made despite building level jojo fodders getting destroyed by bleach passive shows a lot about which verse is actually wanked.

Oh yeah he can. New kars comes and gets fodderised instantly, then next one comes and gets repeated. Though he can just cause permanent effect and affect infinite timeline.

The fact that many jojo vs bleach match ups has been made despite building level jojo fodders getting destroyed by bleach passive shows a lot about which verse is actually wanked.
Just say that Yhwach has tier 0+++++++ hax. That would be equally as wrong compared to your wank, if we bother going by the profile

A yhwach clone would never actually get close enough to do that wincon due to the almighty. Yhwach would simply foresee the meger sponge and use any number of his hax to avoid it.
He can just prevent it from happening or null kar's arsenal

Not accepted

You actually are a living meme.
Read my reply again.
Anyway multi+ almighty is just pending for different reason. Not that it was not accepted or invalid. And wait for cosmology revision. Since you talked as if things were supposed to be in kar's profile. I answered in similar fashion.
Those were rejected like 2 year ago dude, Ywach having smurf hax isn't a thing anymore
Yhwach literally has aca 4 on his current profile

Last edited:
You actually are a living meme.
Read my reply again.
Anyway multi+ almighty is just pending for different reason. Not that it was not accepted or invalid. And wait for cosmology revision. Since you talked as if things were supposed to be in kar's profile. I answered in similar fashion.

Yhwach literally has it on his current profile
no bro 2-A yhwach is rejected

he doesn't have the range to do that remember
Ok let's ignore what yhwach should have, I mean all materials manga, anime, novel etc. Just discuss what he has on this wiki.

He doesn’t need to have range to null that as he nulled way more abstract abilities.

Yhwach sees all possibilities. Those kars are still part of possibilities.

Yhwach rewrites the reality and all possibilities so that kars can't switch.
Or yhwach modifies battle ground to shut down Dimension Traveling.

Yhwach absorbs one of the kars and achieves the range.

Last edited:
no bro 2-A yhwach is rejected

Read the thread hobo.
There's no new argument made for this is because arck, decieved would revisit the content along with others after animation is done. That's why I used the word pending.

He doesn’t need to have range to null that as he nulled way more abstract abilities.
He needs range. Just because he has nulled better stuff does not mean he can null something that is 2-A range away from him wtf

its like saying i can null something that is 2-A range away from me just because i nulled a type 2 concept wtf
Yhwach sees all possibilities. Those kars are still part of possibilities.
he cant see 2-A possibilities anymore
Yhwach rewrites the reality and all possibilities so that kars can't switch.
that is only extended to his range

thats why this fight is incon
Yhwach absorbs one of the kars and achieves the range.
wtf is this

then doesn't that mean Kars just wins?? Yhwach doesn't have the range to kill all the alternate versions of Kars
so Kars can just do whatever he wants
Yhwach seems to be also absurdly impossible to kill even if Kars copy his powers, as Yhwach would just resist himself too

And if we go by "Kars outlives" route, Yhwach just reshapes his universe via his plans and as the new god, he would not die, so both can't die= inconclusive

Yhwach doesn't resist ******* SI, which is strong enough to make someone stand (more or less the "soul" of someone"), to leave his user

I'm still convinced that Novel Kars matchups are a bad idea
But since you took a step... 🗿

First of all, could i get where says that Reiatsu do physical damage? I searched but the only thing was the hax thing from Soul Physiology:

Aura (Overwhelming, Fear Inducement, Materialized and Explosive: Reiatsu induces a plethora of different aliments/effects onto those that affected by it like Soul Manipulation[15], Paralysis Inducement[17], Fear Manipulation[18] and many others)

Maybe it's my fault, but I would like someone to guide me

I'm still convinced that Novel Kars matchups are a bad idea
But since you took a step... 🗿

First of all, could i get where says that Reiatsu do physical damage? I searched but the only thing was the hax thing from Soul Physiology:

Maybe it's my fault, but I would like someone to guide me
ok

Reiatsu is the spiritual pressure that a being emits from his body or soul constantly/passively.
Reiatsu can causes various effects such as fear, paralysis, hallucinations, make your brain shut down, and ultimately destroy completely your soul. Additionaly, Soul crush will not allow you to reach your opponent and put you into various hallucinations of not strong enough. The range and the power of this effects are based on the difference in spiritual energy or latent soul strenght of the various subjects, it can also be related to the difference in sheer spiritual power or your spiritual resistances.
As we saw above, Reiatsu is a constant flux that generate from one's body. A concrete example of this is Starkk, which was doomed to be alone because he could not do anything about his passive reiatsu and he was passively killing all his hollows friends even if he didnt want to kill them. Another example is Sosuke Aizen, which was passively killing Humans souls by walking, and while sealed he was erasing shinigami that tried to get near him. (this can work as a barrier too)

The passive Reiatsu effects are applied to who is by far weaker than the user/or who does not have spiritual resistences/energy to defends the Soul.

The Active Reiatsu, is basically the passive, but extremely more powerful, since can attains power from one's total energy. One example of active reiastu is Aizen flexing a litlle of his spiritual pressure, and make Grimmjown on his kneel, unable to move or even think correctly , basically this can be used even as a continuos AOE blast too. Worth to mention that Grimmjow at the start was even stronger than Ichigo and one of the strongest espada.

but i don't think any of this matters because of D4C

Kars understand Yhwach and get his abilities, inconclusive, end of the argument, don't care about others opinions 🫶
Wait it's almost like The almighty grants Yhwach precognition that allows him to view an unlimited amount of possibilites, which he can affect all at the same time, he for sure wouldn't be able to nullify the entire arsenal of kars abilities as soon as the fight starts.

Even if kars comes with an alternate version from another universe it's irrelevant, as like i said Yhwach knows every possibility that will happen, and guy has interdimensional range.

Let alone when Yhwach absorbs kars, which he does in character and gains all of his powers.

And of course there's always reiatsu crush

Keep this rate and you are reported
You have yet to answer some arguments.
Like what kars gonna do after yhwach gets the range upon absorbing kars.
Or whar would he do when yhwach modifies the battlefield to restrict DT!!
Sorry I just notice she / her. If I would have noticed it earlier, I wouldn’t been making arguments lol.

ok

Reiatsu is the spiritual pressure that a being emits from his body or soul constantly/passively.
Reiatsu can causes various effects such as fear, paralysis, hallucinations, make your brain shut down, and ultimately destroy completely your soul. Additionaly, Soul crush will not allow you to reach your opponent and put you into various hallucinations of not strong enough. The range and the power of this effects are based on the difference in spiritual energy or latent soul strenght of the various subjects, it can also be related to the difference in sheer spiritual power or your spiritual resistances.
As we saw above, Reiatsu is a constant flux that generate from one's body. A concrete example of this is Starkk, which was doomed to be alone because he could not do anything about his passive reiatsu and he was passively killing all his hollows friends even if he didnt want to kill them. Another example is Sosuke Aizen, which was passively killing Humans souls by walking, and while sealed he was erasing shinigami that tried to get near him. (this can work as a barrier too)

The passive Reiatsu effects are applied to who is by far weaker than the user/or who does not have spiritual resistences/energy to defends the Soul.

The Active Reiatsu, is basically the passive, but extremely more powerful, since can attains power from one's total energy. One example of active reiastu is Aizen flexing a litlle of his spiritual pressure, and make Grimmjown on his kneel, unable to move or even think correctly , basically this can be used even as a continuos AOE blast too. Worth to mention that Grimmjow at the start was even stronger than Ichigo and one of the strongest espada.

but i don't think any of this matters because of D4C

You forgot to add that significantly stronger reatsu can even negate soul crush resistance

Wait it's almost like The almighty grants Yhwach precognition that allows him to view an unlimited amount of possibilites, which he can affect all at the same time, he for sure wouldn't be able to nullify the entire arsenal of kars abilities as soon as the fight starts.

Even if kars comes with an alternate version from another universe it's irrelevant, as like i said Yhwach knows every possibility that will happen, and guy has interdimensional range.

Let alone when Yhwach absorbs kars, which he does in character and gains all of his powers.

And of course there's always reiatsu crush
Yes Yhwach will know about Kars alternative universe thing but he cant do anything about it because of the range issue
he will never be able to reach the alternate universes, interdimensional range isn't enough
just coz he knows about the universes, doesn't mean he can stop it
thats why the match is incon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back