• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Yhwach will know about Kars alternative universe thing but he cant do anything about it because of the range issue
he will never be able to reach the alternate universes, interdimensional range isn't enough
just coz he knows about the universes, doesn't mean he can stop it
thats why the match is incon

You guys really have comprehension issue.
1. Yhwach can just gain the range by absorbing kars. Yhwach pulls off all of the kars and they are already dead in his presence
2. Yhwach can restrict DT, preventing access of other kars.

And yhwach has the advantage due to immense precog.

You guys really have comprehension issue.
wtf?
see you at rule violation reports

wtf?
see you at rule violation reports
Wth is this!!!!
You keep denying 1+1 = 2 and when I point it out it's my fault?

he for sure wouldn't be able to nullify the entire arsenal of kars abilities as soon as the fight starts.
Passive Adaptation, Reactive Evolution and Power Mimicry (Can view an ability and/or concept and "understand it" while also being able to use it at mastery levels of skill if not greater than the source of said concept)
Sorry I just notice she / her. If I would have noticed it earlier, I wouldn’t been making arguments lol.
Reported for misogyny and I am not female in the first place

Passive Adaptation, Reactive Evolution and Power Mimicry (Can view an ability and/or concept and "understand it" while also being able to use it at mastery levels of skill if not greater than the source of said concept)

Reported for misogyny and I am not female in the first place
Except for that yhwach has the exact same thing which is connected to his powernull and comes from his precog. Any ability that yhwach sees, he understands and is unable to affect him in any way possible. which like i said, means Yhwach powernulls everything he might possibly have as soon as the fight starts, which would include things such as "power mimicry".

Not to mention that he'd need to be able to view it first as well, while he dies passively to reiatsu crush, and while Yhwach already has him checkmate in every possiblity.

Anyways, probably changing my vote to Incon or smth. We could use all schrifts Yhwach but that would be a stomp because Kars is getting thought-based deathaxxed and resistance negged. And if anything lands on Yhwach it's getting reflected with The Balance.

No.
As Valentine has access to infinite universes, this makes him nearly unkillable, as he will always have a backup body in case things go south.
Man, did u read my post above?
It doesn't matter how many alternate versions from infinite universes come, Yhwach has already seen it.

Guy just gets absorbed, and insta powernulled by yhwach, whether he comes again with an alternate self or whatever is irrelevant

Man you guys would flood a river of tears after yhwach revision.
"you guys"
please stop with this
im not even a jojo fan in the first place wtf
He already showed he can absorb superior being. And why would that be nlf anyway
because now he needs proof that he can absorb things that are higher dimensional
that downgrade thread erased Yhwach's 4-D stuff

Anyways, probably changing my vote to Incon or smth. We could use all schrifts Yhwach but that would be a stomp because Kars is getting thought-based deathaxxed and resistance negged. And if anything lands on Yhwach it's getting reflected with The Balance.
ok i'll change your vote to incon

Also it literally states that he actively switched with one of the alternate selves in the imgur that was posted, and that to get rid of him, they'd need to insta kill.

wait should i change this match to

"you guys"
please stop with this
im not even a jojo fan in the first place wtf

because now he needs proof that he can absorb things that are higher dimensional
that downgrade thread erased Yhwach's 4-D stuff
Where's the HDE on his profile, because i don't see it

To be honest, this match should be put on hold until cosmology revisions, since if Bleach gets upgraded to 2-C and yhwach gets his range back, this match will become a stomp.

You know why we can't do this

ive been waiting for that 2-C bleach upgrade for years now
Well now we have the anime massively changing the scaling, and so far we already have 2-C proofs, it's just that we are waiting for the anime to either fully define the feats and cosmology, or to even upgrade the current verse

Not a good idea, FV has no offensive hax to put down Yhwach.

wouldn't it be an NLF to assume Yhwach can gain 4-D range now?

coz 4-D yhwach got downgraded
Why did you delete/edit previous comment on NLF?
It won't be nlf because yhwach absorbs even identity/concept. So if kars have the talent to use this, yhwach would also gain the talent upon absorption.

He still doesn’t get the point that yhwach can resolve the issue about range by absorbing kars. We probably mentioned that about 10 times. He just reported me because I said he has comprehension issue
now you're just lying about me reporting you

i didn't even report you, it was someone else
look at the rvr thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back