• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Alejandro VS Taco: Adorable Por Fuera, Malvado Por Dentro

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
A hispanic against a literal taco. Both are related to Spanish culture in some way, and they earn the trust of the contestants of deadly 2010's reality shows around them so they can stab them in the back later on with evil intentions. Also, I'm surprised after all these years Alejandro hasn't had a profile yet despite being one of the most notable Total Drama villains, so here you go. You're welcome.

Speed is equalized, both are 7-C (Higher end for Alejandro is being used), and the battle takes place on a random tropical island. Both start 10 meters apart from each other and have access to all of their equipment.

Who wins?

Dead Donkey in Spanish: 1 (DivineAura44)

SOUR CREAM: 7 (Axorandom0, Peppersalt43, JustANormalLemon, Propellus, Psychomaster35, ReaperAndBlues, Javenplayz253)

Power creep and plot induced stupidity ends up flanderizing both of them in the next season they compete in:

Last edited:
Alejandro is 47.3 Kilotons while Taco is 30.56 Kilotons (a bit less than a 55% strength advantage). However, Taco has a massive lifting strength advantage (Class M vs Class K). Taco's equipment also seems a lot better than what Alejandro has access to. I'll vote Taco for now.

Alejandro is stronger, actually. Being 17 kilotons stronger.
I know, but shouldn't the laser still one shoot? the laser is much more powerfull them taco own ap who is superior to bow who is comaprable to bot who is comparable to the floor, this does makes the laser scale a bit higher then just one shooting 3.9 gigatons

I know, but shouldn't the laser still one shoot? the laser is much more powerfull them taco own ap who is superior to bow who is comaprable to bot who is comparable to the floor, this does makes the laser scale a bit higher then just one shooting 3.9 gigatons
W-where are you even going on with this? There is no such 3.9 gigaton value existing that they scale to. Besides, Alejandro has 2 ranged weapons that can pretty much defeat Taco.

W-where are you even going on with this? There is no such 3.9 gigaton value existing that they scale to. Besides, Alejandro has 2 ranged weapons that can pretty much defeat Taco.
I ment megatons, 3.9717134321223710458 megatons

any way, I'm not voting yet, just wanting to know if taco is capable of one shooting here or not, sinse taco preety much belives her laser gun does one shoot and will pull It first in character instead of using the paralizing mode first. Taco will go for the laser kill so knowing if It one shoots is very important

What are these weapons?
Slingshot with Tranquilizer Balls and Leech Gun, the leech gun shouldn't be that usable sinse tacos don't have blood :V

and kinda not usefull having a ranged weapon against someone capable of eating and spiting It back out at you

I ment megatons, 3.9717134321223710458 megatons

any way, I'm not voting yet, just wanting to know if taco is capable of one shooting here or not, sinse taco preety much belives her laser gun does one shoot and will pull It first in character instead of using the paralizing mode first. Taco will go for the laser kill so knowing if It one shoots is very important
The thing is, I'm using the 7-C key, not the Low 7-B key.

Also, Taco is a one-shot value above what she scales to with her gun being 2 one-shot values above what she scales to, IIRC. At most, she'd be equal to Alejandro.

The thing is, I'm using the 7-C key, not the Low 7-B key.
Oh right, my mistake(trough I was being dumb and stilll argument as taco being bellow Alehandro in ap)

Any way
Also, Taco is a one-shot value above what she scales to with her gun being 2 one-shot values above what she scales to, IIRC. At most, she'd be equal to Alejandro.
That awnser my question, so taco gun can be comparable to that mine explosion that made Cameron and Lightning be hospitalized and knocked out respectivaly? not quite "explode him" but would still be a K.O I think

That awnser my question, so taco gun can be comparable to that mine explosion that made Cameron and Lightning be hospitalized and knocked out respectivaly? not quite "explode him" but would still be a K.O I think
Only Cameron was hospitalized. Lightning was fine from that explosion. And like I said, the higher end of Alejandro's AP (The Wawanakwa sinking feat) is being used here.

Only Cameron was hospitalized. Lightning was fine from that explosion.
And like I said, the higher end of Alejandro's AP (The Wawanakwa sinking feat) is being used here.
Oh, okay missed that when looking, so okay, a punch of alejandro = a laser of taco

taco can better use It's ranged attacks being able to counter Alejandro ranged weapons by eating and spitting out projectiles, trough taco will need to be carefull to not let a tranquilizer ball explode on her mouth(probable will not be hard)

Taco probable will shoot untill hitting Alejandro and noticing he survived the shoot she will switch to the paralizing setting sinse she is smart enough for that

Alejandro will try to bring the fight to a meele one the moment he notices Taco is using his projectiles against him and with acrobatics will be a hard one to hit

if alejandro get's close enough he should take in meele fight sinse diferent from taco alejandro know to fight box while taco is just kinda a good street fighter without a profissionalized technic) as well having actually meele weapons

But what makes much less probable a meele fighting happening is Taco invisibow as taco will abuse It to try winning and alejandro lacks abilities to help himlocate the invible taco

so taco basically need 2 ranged shoots to win, one to notice alejandro is not getting one shoot and another one to paralise him so she can finish him off

Alejandro main win condition would be the tranquilizer balls sinse they would incapacitate taco with a single shoot, sinse taco not only is able to counter It but use them against alejandro this is mostly another win condition for Taco

My vote is for Taco, she may not be the strongest but is smart enough to know what to do to take the W and has just enough abilities to counter Alejandro main win cons and the invisibow literaly put's the bow on the top of the present to give taco the win

voting taco, hope my reasons make sense

How skilled is Taco and what is her starting attack?
Basically strong enough to grab rocks thrown at her with her mouth before spitting them right back.

Given she starts with equipment when she has access to it, she will start with her laser gun which has the options of either stunning a target to incapacitate/knock them out temporarily or even a laser to one-shot those on her AP level.

Basically strong enough to grab rocks thrown at her with her mouth before spitting them right back.
That doesn't sound like skill.
Given she starts with equipment when she has access to it, she will start with her laser gun which has the options of either stunning a target to incapacitate/knock them out temporarily or even a laser to one-shot those on her AP level.
How fast is it?

I'm sorry but this tells me close to nothing. I need a calced speed or statement. If this laser one shots then determining how fast it is becomes crucial.
It's fired from a gun? You know how fast a gun shoots, right?

It's fired from a gun? You know how fast a gun shoots, right?
1. Not all guns shoot at the same speed.
2. Not all bullets shoot at the same speed.
3. That is clearly anything but your standard gun.

I don't see why you are responding in this way, may you please just answer my question?

1. Not all guns shoot at the same speed.
2. Not all bullets shoot at the same speed.
3. That is clearly anything but your standard gun.

I don't see why you are responding in this way, may you please just answer my question?
Mate, does it really matter? All you need to know is that it fires near-instantly from a distance of several meters, and it has an electricity setting. The starting distance is especially 10 meters. Stop being this resisliant.

Back