• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Dinosaurs are so strong, why are they extinct then, huh? Answer that tough guys.
Good against other animals, bad when massive weather changes happen. Bigger, more specialized animals tend to get wiped out during major extinction events because they need a lot of food and it’s harder for them to adapt to changes in weather and atmosphere. Not to mention the dinosaurs were wiped out by either a 6 mile meteor crashing into the planet or a massive, thousand year volcanic eruption in India. Maybe both.
Now, I understand you’re mostly trolling and don’t actually care, but for those who do care, that’s why they’re gone. Except they aren’t because birds exist.

Good against other animals, bad when massive weather changes happen. Bigger, more specialized animals tend to get wiped out during major extinction events because they need a lot of food and it’s harder for them to adapt to changes in weather and atmosphere. Not to mention the dinosaurs were wiped out by either a 6 mile meteor crashing into the planet or a massive, thousand year volcanic eruption in India. Maybe both.
Now, I understand you’re mostly trolling and don’t actually care, but for those who do care, that’s why they’re gone. Except they aren’t because birds exist.
Pardon my asking, please, but a volcano erupting for 1,000 years?!

Nuh uh

A lot of people here are not noticing that the "10 lions" in the tittle brings trolls from the "one billion lions vs 1 of each pokemon/the sun" days
True. 1 billion whole ass lions and y'all tryna tell me a llama would win lmaooooo.
Also I know lions that live their whole life without dying to the sun but you mean to tell me 1 billion lions supposed to lose

Back