• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(6/8) 2nd Senna Crosstier Tournament

Anyway I'm bored.

Post the last thing you copied
Mine:
Bir saniyede kaç karelik animasyon olduğunu biliyor musun? Çözünürlüğü ve kare hızını 4K'ya yükseltme ve 60 FPS interpolasyonunu artırmaya yönelik modern bir eğilim var. Tabii kişisel kullanım için yapıldığında kimseye sorun çıkarmıyor, yani o konuda sıkıntı yok yok. Ancak, modern kahrolası televizyonlarda kare interpolasyonunu varsayılan oralak "açık" şekilde ayarlıyorlar. İstenmeyen bir iyilik kelimesinin artık ölü bir ifade haline gelmiş olmadığı gibi. Bundan daha acıklı bir şey yoktur bence. Bir pembe dizi etkisi yaratıyor. Ee, sence de de bu kültürsüzlük değil mi?
ExSENNA's turkey "translation" of info at his fc/oc profile

I thought for some time and decided that I don't wish to allow Alela in this Tournament, I'm sorry Vene.

I already didn't want to allow her as I thought she's too OP for this tourney and still do. But, I still decided to ask the people and after several people spammed "allowed", I decided to let it slide, mostly because I thought everyone else would allow her and I was being overly strict. But I now decided not to allow her.

I thought for some time and decided that I don't wish to allow Alela in this Tournament, I'm sorry Vene.

I already didn't want to allow her as I thought she's too OP for this tourney and still do. But, I still decided to ask the people and after several people spammed "allowed", I decided to let it slide, mostly because I thought everyone else would allow her and I was being overly strict. But I now decided not to allow her.
Which part got her kicked?

Which part got her kicked?
I was pretty sure she followed all of the rules. Nothing she has accounts for instantly winning, her regen is within the limit, and she doesn’t have anything which goes beyond the tier limit either. I think her weaknesses balance well too.

But if she isn’t allowed in, I guess it is what it is, and I’ll try to get someone else

I was pretty sure she followed all of the rules. Nothing she has accounts for instantly winning, her regen is within the limit, and she doesn’t have anything which goes beyond the tier limit either. I think her weaknesses balance well too.

But if she isn’t allowed in, I guess it is what it is, and I’ll try to get someone else
Bump

if you can't specify then how do we know you're being fair?
Tbf, I don’t blame him so much, the tempest deity in canon is built to fight literally anyone in the universe with any possible combination of powers and abilities, so he’s right that she’s broken because she’s supposed to be. Ofc I was looking forward to using her but I think he’s got a point even without specifying, it wouldn’t be fair to try and sneak her in or whatever

if you can't specify then how do we know you're being fair?
I don't need to be fair this is my Tourney no democracy I am the dictator here🗿

Even though she doesn't have regen much she has so much defensive stuff I doubt most other characters can even touch her here, things like 'eating' enemies and their attempts to attack her as a whole, nullifying them, easily devouring barriers that are said to be invulnerable, ripping the life away whoever stands against her, and volts passively devouring attempts made at damaging her no matter what Alela feels if activated beforehand, making people fear like crazy that can also change personality and apparently making reality glitch and make her sound omnipresent as their abilities are shut down slowly, with all of these things working about a bunch of specific characters and getting around certain

I was most worried about defensive stuff, I mean she's basically built to get stomped by Evyren👀 not get hit, I doubt many other characters stand much chance against her, even though it is "possible".

Characters being overwhelmed/outskilled/outhaxxed to hell and back but it still being technically kinda sorta possible for them to win does not cut it for me. I wish to avoid this as much as I can so all parties have reasonable wincons against one another.

Last edited:
I was most worried about defensive stuff, I mean she's basically built to get stomped by Evyren👀
Man

Come prove it then
images

Bro I was joking line was crossed why are you taking that so seriously👀

I am right do the match🗿
Look, I know that may character's are strong. Clearly, you also know that you're character's are strong too. Both of us are correct that our characters are strong. See, it's not about taking vs threads and such so seriously, it's about just that. Powers and all. I've taken it upon myself to be humble about the strength of my characters, and I feel that I've practiced it very well. You aren't gonna see me randomly popping up and saying Alela or Aerneia or whoever stomps to the face of others and their characters. Maybe as a joke sometimes, but also, not really because I'm so big on being humble. I was real jackass not even like three years ago about character strength (to the point I'd probably be banned from here even) and I loathe my past, in case you're wondering why it's a big deal to me, but it's also just a good thing to have through life too.

Now, I don't wanna just say that you're not humble, because I haven't seen it very much from you (and I also believe that we're friendly with each other and I'd like it to stay that way) but this is the second time on this tourney thread you've said that Alela gets stomped by this character (I ignored it the first time), and that makes me believe that you were fishing for a response from me, and here it is.

Sure, looking at the profile, most likely you're right, but this is not only disrespectful to me but to Alela herself as a character, and I'm not going to stand for that. Similarly, doing so to others is a disrespect to their characters. People care boatload's about their character's on this site, and that's especially true for me. I'll take constructive criticism in stride but stuff like this is just frustrating, and maybe even a bit demeaning too. It's one of the biggest pet peeves I have about this community. It should be common courtesy to not tell other people that 'x stomps your character'. It makes people angry and small to be told that your character is weak this way. You can say I'm way too serious about this or whatever, but I already pointed out how much people care for their people here and comments like that, joke or not, can make people standoffish, defensive and even aggressive in some circumstances (I know you feel this too, I remember how you were in the Finn vs Kryn thread) so I would prefer you and anyone else reading this don't make needless comments like that anymore
She does sound very broken but evyren victim
In case anyone thinks I'm capping, this is the 'first time' I kept referring to

Look, I know that may character's are strong. Clearly, you also know that you're character's are strong too. Both of us are correct that our characters are strong. See, it's not about taking vs threads and such so seriously, it's about just that. Powers and all. I've taken it upon myself to be humble about the strength of my characters, and I feel that I've practiced it very well. You aren't gonna see me randomly popping up and saying Alela or Aerneia or whoever stomps to the face of others and their characters. Maybe as a joke sometimes, but also, not really because I'm so big on being humble. I was real jackass not even like three years ago about character strength (to the point I'd probably be banned from here even) and I loathe my past, in case you're wondering why it's a big deal to me, but it's also just a good thing to have through life too.

Now, I don't wanna just say that you're not humble, because I haven't seen it very much from you (and I also believe that we're friendly with each other and I'd like it to stay that way) but this is the second time on this tourney thread you've said that Alela gets stomped by this character (I ignored it the first time), and that makes me believe that you were fishing for a response from me, and here it is.

Sure, looking at the profile, most likely you're right, but this is not only disrespectful to me but to Alela herself as a character, and I'm not going to stand for that. Similarly, doing so to others is a disrespect to their characters. People care boatload's about their character's on this site, and that's especially true for me. I'll take constructive criticism in stride but stuff like this is just frustrating, and maybe even a bit demeaning too. It's one of the biggest pet peeves I have about this community. It should be common courtesy to not tell other people that 'x stomps your character'. It makes people angry and small to be told that your character is weak this way. You can say I'm way too serious about this or whatever, but I already pointed out how much people care for their people here and comments like that, joke or not, can make people standoffish, defensive and even aggressive in some circumstances (I know you feel this too, I remember how you were in the Finn vs Kryn thread) so I would prefer you and anyone else reading this don't make needless comments like that anymore
I'm sorry vene but I have a very strong urge to say something...

What is this bro yapping about?💀 (Didn't read👀)

Vene, I was joking on both occasions my friend. It's like when you talk about a character and someone comes in and says "Goku victim🗿" as a joke. Get it? I'm not very neurotypical so maybe sometimes what I say offends other people, I'm sorry about that. I crossed the line like this on both occasions to indicate joke, I meant them to be light hearted jokes I am sorry if you upset about it now please can both of us move on from this👀

bruh I just wrote something like that-
I thought you were gonna say something about SRE or azathoth
I'd be happy to do something similar

What is this bro yapping about?💀

Vene, I was joking on both occasions my friend. It's like when you talk about a character and someone comes in and says "Goku victim🗿" as a joke. Get it? I'm not very neurotypical so maybe sometimes what I say offends other people, I'm sorry about that. I crossed the line on both occasions I meant them to be light hearted jokes I am sorry if you upset about it now please can both of us move on from this👀
Did anybody f**king read it? That whole thing was deadly serious

Yeah, sure, Goku victim or whatever, doesn't change that that's also kinda disrespectful too, but can be funny. I'm not very neurotypical either and that's part of what makes me lean into my characters so much, and that draws out reactions like this one. People saying 'X stomps your character' to anyone, even if not myself, has always set me off, even if only in minor ways or jokes. Luckily for everyone (and myself), I'm not angry right now, just miffed. If I was angry, there'd be ban worthy messages here but I'm above that stuff now lol

We can move on though, i just wanted my voice on this heard

Back