• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 2 - Match 2: Naruto Uzumaki vs Caster Gilgamesh

ALTERNATE TITLE: HEROES SHOWDOWN!

The King has arrives at the Egypt, more specifically Luxor
This country is none other than his long rival home, Ozymandias or more known as Ramsses II, and by just remember it made the King chuckled
However he soon spotted something comes from the sky and the more careful he look, the more he surprised that it was a human! And soon the human comically landed on a certain building, accidently destroyed it
The King approached and as he saw who is this idiot, he laughed
It's none other than Naruto, he got sended here by his own reckless as he finished off the Mad Titan back at New York City, the clash between them happen and while Naruto did defeated him, the result of the clash made him knocked out from the city and flied towards Africa.....COMICALLY
The King laughed at his stupidity but at the same time impressed since he was the one who took down the Mad Titan
Naruto then stood up and he saw him and he knew that this is his next opponent, as unfortunately as he wanted to have a chit chat, this is a battlefield so no time for that, and the King himself didn't wanted a chat, straight up to the fight, to see the potential that Naruto had, his status as Hero of Konoha, and ask the meaning of hero for him
The battle between them start now!

• Kurama Mode Naruto is used
  • Kurama Avatar and Charged Bijū Dama are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Luxor City
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Hero of Konoha: 2
  • King of Heroes: 8
  • Inconclusive: 0

NARUTO.600.3245831.jpg

VS
Caster.%28Gilgamesh%29.600.3577603.jpg

Last edited:
To being fair, he keep his distance via GoB without Vimana ain’t he?
The hentai monster Caster summoned could do serious damage to him, and he kept his distance with Vimana, Zerkalot coming up to him and causing the dogfight to happen was an example of how evasive Gil is with Vimana.

The hentai monster Caster summoned could do serious damage to him, and he kept his distance with Vimana, Zerkalot coming up to him and causing the dogfight to happen was an example of how evasive Gil is with Vimana.
In the first fight with Lancelot, he didn’t use Vimana. He used GoB.

The second fight, that is fair enough, but we talking about the Archer self in Fate Zero.
His Caster self has admittedly never shown to use the plane throughout entirety of Babylonia even when the situation demands it. It probably stems from the fact he did provide some or most if not all of his treasury to help defend the city prior to Tiamat awaking and stuff. IIRC, that is the reason why his forces has the defense posts setup in the first place too.

Last edited:
In the first fight with Lancelot, he didn’t use Vimana. He used GoB.

The second fight, that is fair enough, but we talking about the Archer self.
His Caster self has admittedly never shown to use the plane throughout entirety of Babylonia even when the situation demands it. It probably stems from the fact he did provide some or most if not all of his treasury to help defend the city prior to Tiamat awaking and stuff. IIRC, that is the reason why his forces has the defense posts setup in the first place too.

Gilgamesh literally had 0 reason to use Vimana against Zerkalot the first time, cause GoB wrecked his everything anyway. The second time was because both were already on aircraft, which is why I only mentioned it as an example for how evasive Gil is.

I guess Casgil would have just let Ritsuka die then? Or how about letting himself be swarmed whatever the **** Tiamat made again cause they can fly? Because yeah, context tells you everything you need to know about why Gilgamesh didn't use Vimana in Babylonia besides the fact he did actually have to stay in his throne room and order people around.

Gilgamesh literally had 0 reason to use Vimana against Zerkalot the first time, cause GoB wrecked his everything anyway. The second time was because both were already on aircraft, which is why I only mentioned it as an example for how evasive Gil is.

I guess Casgil would have just let Ritsuka die then? Or how about letting himself be swarmed whatever the **** Tiamat made again cause they can fly? Because yeah, context tells you everything you need to know about why Gilgamesh didn't use Vimana in Babylonia besides the fact he did actually have to stay in his throne room and order people around.
Yeah, anyway, I stop following this thread as any further input is no longer needed.
Hey Hammer, would you like to give your input in Zerkerlot vs Zhongli as well? If no then it's fine
Perhaps.

welp, Gil FRA which is pretty predictable honestly
hey man i did my best

High diff tho since Naruto can still technically snipe him with his Rasenshuriken spam. The fact that gil has to resort to something he has never used as a Caster on screen is more than enough for me

I meaaan Gil is pretty much more skilled than Naruto imo from this thread so he should be able to realize that Naruto is not someone he should be play around with

Gil is skilled? Nah man the king cqc aren't that special and his skill aren't monstrous like Lancelot, Raikou, and Cu

Skilled? More like he's more informed (cuz SNI), they are two different things

Naruto would have had a huge advantage if he didn't start with 2K death cage match

Gil is skilled? Nah man the king cqc aren't that special and his skill aren't monstrous like Lancelot, Raikou, and Cu
He's kinda skilled, he had a swordfight with artoria and didn't get screwed over by her skill and kinda just dodge god'd Mash who literally 1v1'd Lancelot and won

A big ass Invincible shield don't mean anything offensively if you can't actually do shit with it.
Yeah, but IIRC Galahad did take over Mash during their second encounter at the Pyramid. They actually got their ass kicked prior to that. The mobile even specifically mentioned it.

Yeah, but IIRC Galahad did take over Mash during their second encounter at the Pyramid. They actually got their ass kicked prior to that. The mobile even specifically mentioned it.
What fight at the pyramid, Mash never fought Lancelot at the pyramid. And Mash didn't get rekt'd either+ if I recall correctly Mash was speaking for Galahad before and after that fight as it was never stated stated he took her over.

What fight at the pyramid, Mash never fought Lancelot at the pyramid. And Mash didn't get rekt'd either+ if I recall correctly Mash was speaking for Galahad before and after that fight as it was never stated stated he took her over.
Oh, I probably thinking of the Camelot anime movie.

However, this was in Section 15 where she finally revealed which heroic spirit she possessed.

In section 13, Mash and the others weren’t faring well before Mashu know the true identity of the heroic spirit.

Oh, I probably thinking of the Camelot anime.

However, this was in Section 15 where she finally revealed which heroic spirit she possessed.

In section 13, Mash and the others weren’t faring well before Mashu know the true identity of the heroic spirit.

Yes, yes you were

That would be because she ascended after finding out her Heroic spirit is Galahad.

Lancelot can be reluctant and still fight with full skill in tow, just not going at full AP.
To being fair, their fight didn’t exactly show Lancelot showing his full skill on display. The entire fight doesn’t give me the impression or else why Sanzang point it out for the entire fight.

Edit: We only see Mashu just hitting him and that is about it as the rest is mostly off screen.

To being fair, their fight didn’t exactly show Lancelot showing his full skill on display. The entire fight doesn’t give me the impression or else why Sanzang point it out for the entire fight.
We don't see them really fight on-screen. The movie kinda can't be used here as it's a fight that uses the environment it takes place in, you know, not where they fought in the souce material.

We don't see them really fight on-screen. The movie kinda can't be used here as it's a fight that uses the environment it takes place in, you know, not where they fought in the souce material.
Yeah. For all we know, Lancelot probably doesn’t want to take on his son despite knowing he never have a healthy relationship with Galahad. Heck, the story even elaborated they don’t exactly get along that well.

Anyway, we getting off topic, but skillwise in terms of melee weapon, Gil is decent, but he isn’t a martial art expert by any means lol.

Last edited:
Yeah. For all we know, Lancelot probably doesn’t want to take on his son despite knowing he never have a healthy relationship with Galahad. Heck, the story even elaborated they don’t exactly get along that well.

Anyway, we getting off topic, but skillwise in terms of swords, Gil is decent, but he isn’t a martial art expert by any means lol.
In melee weapons you should clarify, cause CasGil uses an axe

Back