• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Cat and hedgehog square off! (Cat Noir vs Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic Boom))

koopa3144

He/Him
I really need to get better at naming my threads.
  • Fight takes place in Prism Tower
  • Seasons 1 & 2 Cat Noir is being used.
  • Starting distance is 25 meters.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Both are in character.
  • SBA for anything else.

Cat (37.101835564 Kilotons): 0
View Cat Noir Live Wallpaper Pictures - Wallpaper
Hedgehog (48.31491178 Kilotons): 0
Sonic Boom: Sonic by chickenoverlord on DeviantArt
Skeleton (Incon): 0
Pixilart - Sans Sprite - Undertale by Malmadork

Sonic seems to have a slight AP advantage, but Cat Noir survived and could still fight after being beated by Hawk Moth, who is High 7-C, so he won't go down easily. His suit also partially protects him from damage. Cat Noir has a good range advantage with his staff, and if it comes down to it, Cat Noir can kill Sonic with Cataclysm

I vote Cat Noir mid-high difficulty, since he won't use Cataclysm unless he has no choice

Sonic seems to have a slight AP advantage, but Cat Noir survived and could still fight after being beated by Hawk Moth, who is High 7-C, so he won't go down easily.
Sonic does heavily upscale from his value being able to harm Metal who Knuckles (who performed the 7-C feat) can barely move.
and if it comes down to it, Cat Noir can kill Sonic with Cataclysm
Iirc it's pretty unlikely that Cat would try to use Cataclysm directly on Sonic in character and if he tries to use it on him, Sonic can outrun Cat with his Transonic travel speed and possibly bait Cat into using it on his Enerbeam by trying to restrain him with it.

Sonic does heavily upscale from his value being able to harm Metal who Knuckles (who performed the 7-C feat) can barely move.
Hawk Moth is High 7-C and Cat Noir could still fight after beating beated by him. Cat Noir also upscales from his value
Iirc it's pretty unlikely that Cat would try to use Cataclysm directly on Sonic in character and if he tries to use it on him, Sonic can outrun Cat with his Transonic travel speed and possibly bait Cat into using it on his Enerbeam by trying to restrain him with it.
Cat Noir is faster than this Sonic. He ain't gonna outrun him. And while Cat Noir wouldn't use his Cataclysm, he would do it if he's left no choice. Sonic isn't aware that it's hax so why would he act as if he knows

Hawk Moth is High 7-C and Cat Noir could still fight after beating beated by him. Cat Noir also upscales from his value
If he doesn't scale to High 7-C that seems like more of a stamina thing tbh.
Cat Noir is faster than this Sonic. He ain't gonna outrun him.
Ngl I forgot that Supersonic > Transonic my bad-
And while Cat Noir wouldn't use his Cataclysm, he would do it if he's left no choice. Sonic isn't aware that it's hax so why would he act as if he knows
If Sonic sees Cat activate Cataclysm he'll probably realize that Cat is trying to use some kind of ability on him and try to create space between them.

Back