• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A little help for Tier 1 cosmology

I'm trying to design cosmology for my fictional universe and I've run into some difficulties.
My question is, how can I describe the difference between aleph 0 (high 1b) and aleph 1 structure? Is it sufficient for aleph 1 to say that the hierarchy has larger infinity than aleph 0? So would it be correct to use this type of description between aleph 1 and 2 structures?

It's been a long time I dealt with these so I might be wrong but should be like this

Make the hierarchy that reaches Low 1-A

Make another structure that exists totally unbound by, completely above and inaccessible to the entire hierarchy of Low 1-A = 1-A

Make a similar hierarchy for 1-A that reaches 1-A+

Make another structure that exists totally unbound by, completely above and inaccessible to 1-A+ hierarchy, ontologically superior and above the very framework of it = High 1-A

Last edited:
Back