• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Gru Subsonic speed

his Subsonic speed seems that its not only reaction speed, but also some short of movement speed

and Gru is doing it with missles, with according to some sources such as this or this, are way faster than subsonic

Travel speed would be if he were running as fast as the missiles in the likes of a race. He's simply reacting to and avoiding these.

But yes Despicable Me is missing a lot.

Travel speed would be if he were running as fast as the missiles in the likes of a race. He's simply reacting to and avoiding these.
but he does seems that he is running fast as the missiles, anyways, what about the others points such as this?
and Gru is doing it with missles, with according to some sources such as this or this, are way faster than subsonic

and, at least, shouldnt Gru have his speed as ''Combat and reaction speed'' instead of only reaction?

I mean consecutively running as fast as a missile, not just avoiding them, travel speed isn't too important anyways. I'm unsure regarding the Ballistic Missile point. Rockets (Especially close range ones like this) are generally Subsonic afaik. Ballistic Missiles refer more so to long range missiles intended to travel massive distances.

We'd need Gru to show a feat of attacking at similar speeds to his reactions for Attack Speed to scale (Something like hitting someone who can also react to rockets)

I mean consecutively running as fast as a missile, not just avoiding them, travel speed isn't too important anyways. I'm unsure regarding the Ballistic Missile point. Rockets (Especially close range ones like this) are generally Subsonic afaik. Ballistic Missiles refer more so to long range missiles intended to travel massive distances.

We'd need Gru to show a feat of attacking at similar speeds to his reactions for Attack Speed to scale (Something like hitting someone who can also react to rockets)
well, he was casually moving, jumping, using acrobatics styles across the missiles, what stops him from just punching in the same speed as he jumps? it does seems that its valid to combat speed as well

Honestly he even does a jump kick at the end for no reason, and as far as i know, acrobatic reactikn feats also include combat speed, or he atleast scales to others how can fight him.

Attack speed is the speed of ranged attacks like pistols or beams, punchs are combat speed

Honestly he even does a jump kick at the end for no reason, and as far as i know, acrobatic reactikn feats also include combat speed, or he atleast scales to others how can fight him.
Yeah, then, should it be fine to make it be ''Subsonic reaction and combat speed'' instead of just reaction?

Yes, to support he also immediately punched thee shark when it charged at him, not sure what shark he is but great white sharks can attack at peak human speeds and have shortburts of superhuman.

And the average shark also seems to be superhuman in shortbursts, and he reacted to it without even looking

from those sites it seemed that one of them had 2,100m/s - 2,600 m/s (which is Hypersonic) and the other 7km/s (which is Hypersonic+)

So I agree with the speed rating itself being buffed, and of course I also agree with it being more than just reaction speed.

Would the speed be Hypersonic, would it be Hypersonic+, or would it have possibly or likely Hypersonic+?

from those sites it seemed that one of them had 2,100m/s - 2,600 m/s (which is Hypersonic) and the other 7km/s (which is Hypersonic+)

So I agree with the upgrade with the speed rating itself being buffed, and of course I also agree with it being more than just reaction speed.

Would the speed be Hypersonic, would it be Hypersonic+, or would it have possibly or likely Hypersonic+?
hmm i dunno, well, according to Kieran, some missiles also can be just Subsonic as well

Well, at least it seems to be agreed that it should more than just reaction speed, as he clearly does a lot of acrobaticts moves and even end with a kick lmao

Its subsonic, though I doubt you'd get higher than like 80 m/s for the rockets.

Its subsonic, though I doubt you'd get higher than like 80 m/s for the rockets.
i see, do u agree with it being not only reaction speed? since, he does acrobadict moves and he even ends with a kick, it should be both combat and reaction speed

I see, thanks everyone for helping, does this already is enough agreement and i can apply the ''combat speed'' or do I need to wait more input?

Tbh, I don't see how Shrink Ray would give him moon level. It's hax, not AP. Hax is something that you aren't affected by at all if you resist it. AP you're always affected by unless you're too durable

Back