• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

abt Acausality Type5/Transcending Context

shinnKazals

He/Him
hello, i have some questions. like, why does character that transcend the causal system(cause-effect) make the character become uninteracable/cant be Interacted conventionally?

and, i have another question too about "𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞" 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐚π₯π₯𝐞𝐝. like if 'A" character that potrayed to leaved a thousand universes and existed independently, would "A" character have 1-dimensional transcendence to his Cosmology? if the author also stated that "A" character that potrayed to leaved the universe and existed independently is transcendence context? thats all, thank you πŸ™

Hello, i have some questions. like, why does character that transcend the causal system(cause-effect) make the character become uninteracable/cant be Interacted conventionally?
Because if you transcend causality, then you're a being that does not engage in causality. Any action is a cause, and what results from that action is an effect.

If I see a tree blocking my path, that is the Cause, and the Effect is me walking around that tree. If I were a being who transcended causality, I wouldn't be walking, I also wouldn't see the tree, nor would anyone see me. Nothing about me would change, as change itself is an effect that has a cause, and if I transcend both, I would never change.
and, i have another question too about "𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞" 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐚π₯π₯𝐞𝐝. like if 'A" character that potrayed to leaved a thousand universes and existed independently, would "A" character have 1-dimensional transcendence to his Cosmology? if the author also stated that "A" character that potrayed to leaved the universe and existed independently is transcendence context? thats all, thank you πŸ™
No, existing outside of a structure is not enough for transcendence on its own. Just like existing outside of a solar system wouldn't make you superior to the solar system.

hello, i have some questions. like, why does character that transcend the causal system(cause-effect) make the character become uninteracable/cant be Interacted conventionally?
Because they are actually completely outside of Conventional Causation.
No, they are just Out-side to the Cosmology, which will allow you to get benefits like Acausality Type 4, for example like that, and again it has to depend on the case

Back