• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adventure Time: Fionna & Cake CRT [SPOILERS]

Although, if that doesn't count as a Acasual justification, would this also mean that Lich get his Acausality Type 1 remove?
Yeah. Existing before a concept is not a feat for Acasual. You have to prove they operate on an irregular system of time or effect to get that rating.

Prime example is that MCU Dormammu existed before time but only has Acasual because he can recognize a timeloop (that he can't resist and isn't immune to).

To the best of my knowledge no one in AT qualifies for Acasual.

Teleportation and Dimensional Travel
BFR can also be added to these.
It should also be Prismo Nigh-Omniscience because it is very knowledgeable about the Multiverse and at the same time creates almost perfect universes according to wishes.
And the additions can probably be applied to the profiles, because a lot of I agree votes have come in, and there's no objection to the things here either.

Yeah. Existing before a concept is not a feat for Acasual. You have to prove they operate on an irregular system of time or effect to get that rating.

Prime example is that MCU Dormammu existed before time but only has Acasual because he can recognize a timeloop (that he can't resist and isn't immune to).

To the best of my knowledge no one in AT qualifies for Acasual.
Can you give your opinion about the remaining things in this Crt?

Now that there are three staff votes, I think the things in this crt can be applied to profiles.
Well, the things all the staff members agreed to. The ones with split opinions can't be added yet.

Since this is an Adventure Time CRT, maybe one of you could make a CRT to fix The Lich's profile? It only has one scan and uses an environmental destruction feat as a justification for his normal AP
I'm trying to do something for The Lich.

My thoughts are more or less the same as Qawsed.
Thank you for considering my message in order for this issue to come to a conclusion 🙏
spatial manipulation
Hello, my name is Booko! What you see here is a map of the multiverse! It shows all the known dimensions and the links between each of them. This is the dimension that contains the universe in which we currently reside. At the center of the multiverse is a dimension called the Time Room, believed to be the quasi-corporeal dwelling place of the almighty Prismo. The Time Room is the single dimension that exists outside of time. The Time Room produces time waves that are experienced by other dimensions. Some dimensions have permanent links that allow travel to and from. Others become linked temporarily by naturally forming Worm Holes. And others can become linked artificially by magical portals, torn open by items of great power. Once the last gem is inserted into the Enchiridion it will have the power to create a portal to any dimension in the multiverse. An activated portal creates a time dilation in which either end of the portal experiences a temporal synchronization allowing for the safe passage of particles through a non-local region of spacetime.
According to Booko's statement, it is a dimension outside of time. Since Prismo controls every aspect of the Time Room, he needs to have this ability.
Low Godly regen
Prismo depends on the dream of the person who imagines himself. When the Old Man woke up, Prismo had disappeared, but then somehow managed to regenerate himself.

According to Booko's statement, it is a dimension outside of time. Since Prismo controls every aspect of the Time Room, he needs to have this ability.
I'm not again him controlling the area as much as I just don't think it meets anything for spatial manipulation
The ability only refers to one's ability to manipulate an area, not to defy its laws, so gravity, friction, and many other rules may still apply. Sometimes, the user cannot affect people or objects, but they fold space onto itself, making the object take 2 different places at once. Some users are limited to a specific location or type of space, others are only restricted to their imagination.

Examples include teleportation, causing wormholes, summoning, creating pocket dimensions and universes, causing a loop in space, invisibility (by altering light travel), creating force fields, etc. Some users can also manipulate time which is called Space-Time Manipulation
Spatial is folding space or changing space. Making a conveyer belt isn't enough. The only one I can maybe see is the looped hallway but I would have to see it in action.

Prismo depends on the dream of the person who imagines himself. When the Old Man woke up, Prismo had disappeared, but then somehow managed to regenerate himself.
According to your opening he required this old man to be alive and dreaming in order to exist. Which is why it's not regeneration, it's just resurrection.

There are 4 staff votes here, but still, why are the things here still not added to the profiles? I don't see a problem with things that are not agreed on being added to profiles as "Possibly or Likely".
Bump? Going by what @Qawsedf234 said, the additional abilities/justifications that the staff haven't agreed to can't be added yet.
Would you allow me to add the things that are for this crt de Prismo to the profile?

Back