• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien vs Predator: Mortal Kombat Edition (0-7-0)

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
This is exactly what it sounds like. This is the Tarkatan Xenomorph being used, it has Prior Knowledge of the Predator and the Predator has Prior Knowledge of the Queen Xenomorph Fatality and the fight takes place in the Jinsei Room with both fighters starting out of each other's sight.

Alien :

Predator : 7

Incon :

Last edited:
Starting out of the line of sight is a great help for Predator and ends up making it a stomp

Likely Stealth Mastery, Bodily Weaponry (Has claws on his fingertips, mostly utilized for his basic attacks), Enhanced Senses (His helmet grants him infrared vision.[1] While his natural eyesight appears to be a blurred red[2] [a reference to the first movie and a notion somewhat contradicted by the next portrayals], the Predator doesn't seem to be hindered by it in any particular way), Invisibility (Can turn invisible[3] via a cloaking system and remain as such even for what appear to be extended periods[1][2] of time. In battle this ability is used via the Stealth technique)

Starting out of the line of sight is a great help for Predator and ends up making it a stomp
You say that as if the Alien doesn't have objectively better Stealth Mastery on its profile. The Invisibility helps but the Alien canonically defeated Reptile who can also turn invisible so that's nothing new to it either.

You say that as if the Alien doesn't have objectively better Stealth Mastery on its profile. The Invisibility helps but the Alien canonically defeated Reptile who can also turn invisible so that's nothing new to it either.
He has like one feat listed and it's defeating some tarkatans lol;
Yeah but Reptile isn't show to have already defeated one...also Predator has infrared vision so he'll be detecting the Xenomorph waaaaaaay easier than the xenomorph will detect him (who doesn't even have Enhanced Senses). Maybe his Queen will help him but isn't much feasible that he'll have time, since Predator is also skilled af

Voting Predator via infrared vision+likely better AP/Dura/Speed/Stamina+higher skills (this and the one earlier due to more explanation on this sections and more feats)+more range

He has like one feat listed and it's defeating some tarkatans lol;
Yeah but Reptile isn't show to have already defeated one...also Predator has infrared vision so he'll be detecting the Xenomorph waaaaaaay easier than the xenomorph will detect him (who doesn't even have Enhanced Senses). Maybe his Queen will help him but isn't much feasible that he'll have time, since Predator is also skilled af
That one feat is still technically superior to all of Predator's Stealth Feats since they rely entirely on his Invisibility which is still countered by the Alien having canonically defeated Reptile but the rest of it is fair enough.
Voting Predator via infrared vision+likely better AP/Dura/Speed/Stamina+higher skills (this and the one earlier due to more explanation on this sections and more feats)+more range
Sure thing.

That one feat is still technically superior to all of Predator's Stealth Feats since they rely entirely on his Invisibility which is still countered by the Alien having canonically defeated Reptile
Usually Reptile doesn't start his battles invisible
He becomes in the middle, making his move pattern more predictable.

While they both start with the possibility of hiding but Predator can see xenomorph easier

Don't think they relate thaaaaat much, but sure

Usually Reptile doesn't start his battles invisible
He becomes in the middle, making his move pattern more predictable.
That would make him more unpredictable, not the reverse. If he suddenly becomes impossible to see then you won't be able to predict him afterwards unless you have a shit ton of experience dealing with him specifically.
While they both start with the possibility of hiding but Predator can see xenomorph easier
Yes, I'm aware, that doesn't stop me from saying that Xeno has inherently better skill at being stealthy though.
Don't think they relate thaaaaat much, but sure
You're just wrong then. It doesn't matter much anyways when I already counted your votes.

That would make him more unpredictable, not the reverse. If he suddenly becomes impossible to see then you won't be able to predict him afterwards unless you have a shit ton of experience dealing with him specifically.
Hell no, other guys in MK (9, I think) could take advantage due to being good Fighters, not due to im-a-good-reptile-opponent! It's simple: a guy becomes invisible, suddenly you're being attacked from behind and survives..when the guy tries it again, you countertrick him attacking your behind and gg (afaik Reptile is depicted as being really dumb so he'd try that, and I can be wrong but I'd bet it was against Liu Kang that he tries something like that and gets s*****d-up on)

Yes, I'm aware, that doesn't stop me from saying that Xeno has inherently better skill at being stealthy though.
If this became opinion vs opinion, imma just agree to disagree and let's move on, so neither become repetitive.
You're just wrong then. It doesn't matter much anyways when I already counted your votes.
🤝
Anyway, the fight would really be cool to see

Back