• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"All Kel Memes Are Canon" scaling thread

A large meme in the OMORI community is that "all Kel memes are canon", I want to make a joke profile based off of this idea.

I'm not gonna accept memes made purely for the sake of adding to this profile, I'd prefer actual memes

Here's the strongest feat I found so far, Kel dealing enough damage with Kel Nuke to both create and survive a nuclear blast, though Kel Nuke usually requires a large amount of setup to pull off
hqdefault_2.jpg

Gonna try to find the original nuke exploding image so I can do better AP calcs
Meme was sourced from the thumbnail of

Outdated by the new kel mod feats

Last edited:
I found a meme mod that claims to replace everyone with Kel
I haven't checked it out yet but if this turns out to be true all P&As found in OMORI could go to Kel

This also means Kel could scale to 2C OMORI now

Back