• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An FU General fights a Crestseal reincarnated spirit (Stage 3 Frogman vs Basvara vyna Sratek) [Stomp]

Froggytron

He/Him
Special setting making the match possible: (since Frogman wouldn't unprovoked attack a low sin-meter hero wishing to live happily)

Given that she has a limited lifespan by her recent pact, Barvara is promised a decent life extension if she wins against an experienced commander Frogman wanting a challenging training fight, to see the results of his hundreds of years of training.

Both have prior knowledge of them not permanently dying:
Frogman counts on his BFR system and his race creators altering it.
Barvara is promised to be revived by higher-stage Frogman techniques if she dies.

Rules:
Experienced near-mid stage 3 Frogman with High 7-A+ AP used.
Barvara's Third Incarnation-Battle against Ahsoars' used.
Barvara is 7-B herself, with two summonable lights having higher stats.
Both possess knowledge of not permanently dying.
The location is Roman Forum, Rome, Italy (environment very similar to it, ancient ruins).
The starting distance is 25 meters.
Speed equalized.
Depending on how the fight goes, things might get updated.

Frogman:
Barvara:
Incon:

Last edited:
Stage 3 Frogman starts by sending 2 clones dashing at her with intersecting short jumps, equipping themselves with holdable A.T. shields (dispersing half of the damage incoming to sides) in their left hand and ominous Laser Piercing swords in the right one. The 'Attack Traps' technique is activated on them. Main Frogman stays in place and observes carefully while paying attention to enhanced senses.
  • Attack Traps - Can enable damage transferal on two clones, and 50% transferal on Frogman himself. Inflicts exact effect-damage taken, back at attacker's body. Also changes the attacker's body upon him changing these (with smurfs like transmutation and reality warp). Clones/body having damage transferal activated glow with yellow color and sense obvious danger.

Barvara Basvara's twin? 😯

Also kudos for seemingly taking time to read her story to know she's not evil thus would have little to no Sin value, I think the only bad thing she did was forcibly taking over the body of Ennay vyn Mard but she did so to get Brilliant Lights and fight against Ahsoars who was destroying Virava. Those rules/context make it logical why these two would even fight as normally they would get along

Upon the start, Basvara knows Frogman is much stronger than herself and taking a direct hit is game over due to Runction Rat's scanning.

From there on, she immediately makes a massive wave of Runction Rats that would ragdoll Frogmans and clones pretty badly due to LS difference. (How strong were the clones?) and use Frosty Fox to shoot nails at him that will stun any of them for a time upon contact. She'll also send Hectic Hound who has tremendeous agility, speed boost, and far higher damage outputbwith claws and fangs.

Last edited:
Unrelated to the match, but how do you come up with names for characters? All the ones I’ve seen from you have been pretty interesting and unconventional to say the least
Glad you found them interesting! I do put effort that names of my characters would stand out and not look like names from the real life

I generally choose some words, often non-English, non-Western origin, and change the letters around until I like what I came up with and looks original enough.

Then I (optionally) use different naming conventions for any cultural group or faction within my verse
For example:
Cavils have split names, like Ser-Vasra or Gor-Talith.
Viravans (which are a cultural group within Palovans) use "vyn" or "vyna" in the middle of their name, which means "son/daughter of"; Ennay vyn Mard basically means Ennay son of Mard, Basvara vyna Sratek means Basvara daughter of Sratek

Sometimes I take an existing name of an historical figure and change most of the letters in their name, using it as an outline. For example, Kryn-ge-Raned vyn Taryal gets his name from Abd-al-Malik ibn Marwan, but the letters are changed almost entirely. I only did this once, both of them were capable rulers who were ruthless/pragmatic when it suits them

Last edited:
Glad you found them interesting! I do put effort that names of my characters would stand out and not look like names from the real life
Me as well! I like how FU pages are easily Google searchable, I tend to pick names which aren't popular already

Froggytron, the paper robot was originally named "Combitron" given all his combined hidden features, but some water pipe machine has its name and it shows dozens of result of it, that's one of the reasons I switched to Froggy - Tron (froggy war machine robot), where there was a minimum competition. This also explains why the first 9-10 google searches involve me somehow xD
I generally choose some words, often non-English, non-Western origin, and change the letters around until I like what I came up with and looks original enough.

Sometimes I take an existing name of an historical figure and change most of the letters in their name, using it as an outline. For example, Kryn-ge-Raned vyn Taryal gets his name from Abd-al-Malik ibn Marwan, but the letters are changed almost entirely. I only did this once, both of them were capable rulers who were ruthless/pragmatic when it suits them
Interesting methods, I mostly come with a world describing one's features and add -X -ixor -tor -on -rx -or behind it, in many cases creating a word Google didn't see yet, for example Spagmatron has no other result than the level 3 android and all involving him. It also helps to unite the FU troops by having similar ending letters in their namings

Barvara Basvara's twin? 😯
Hope this isn't a reference to me misspelling her name at some point
Also kudos for seemingly taking time to read her story to know she's not evil thus would have little to no Sin value, I think the only bad thing she did was forcibly taking over the body of Ennay vyn Mard but she did so to get Brilliant Lights and fight against Ahsoars who was destroying Virava. Those rules/context make it logical why these two would even fight as normally they would get along
Yeah, it is good for the profiles to show one's sin meter clearly. Making a crime to intentionally commit greater good can even help your sin meter a bit, it's twisted karma I know 👀
From there on, she immediately makes a massive wave of Runction Rats that would ragdoll Frogmans and clones pretty badly due to LS difference. (How strong were the clones?) and use Frosty Fox to shoot nails at him that will stun any of them for a time upon contact. She'll also send Hectic Hound who has tremendeous agility, speed boost, and far higher damage outputbwith claws and fangs.
Scaling from full-power Spagamtron (to which even base stage 3 is at least equal to), it would be at least class T, stage 3s can throw mountains like medium pebbles. Still no match for Pre-Stellar, if the feat includes the pressure of a rat army moving.

The original two clones still wouldn't be washed away easily, given that their Red Piercing energy swords can vaporize 8-A to 7-B in close combat distance even remotely (and Im assuming the individual Runction Rat / her offspring is in the lower half of lights durability). The swords radiate a forceful heat aura able to quickly vaporize even body layers of stronger opponents, the hordes of rats would get erased as a big black lines with two giant rubbers. Main Frogman keeping attention would quickly register the rats came from the original one, and would the original did not get erased quickly, he would aim two fingers to snipe her remotely with an speed amped laser beam, likely one-shotting and stopping the rat wave.

Frost fox nails could be a problem if they got behind the AT shield defensive of clones (they can summon more than one), but 'minor resistance to Paralysis Inducement' from stage 2 should weaken the stunning noticeably. Hectic Hound could cause troubles (especially if one of the clones gets minorly stunned), but their quick mid-regen should carry them through fangs / left claw attacks rivaling their durability. Seems like directly hitting the Hound with swords will be difficult, how would he react to the damage he dealt being mimicked at his body and the heat aura vaporizing him layer by layer when close?

Seeing that the two clones still hang on, the main Frogman will with inclined portals summon two mid-EXP (7-A) Spagamtrons behind him (as two of his royal guards), burying their feet into the ground (to check against possible underground attacks as well as absorbing earth energy) and scanning for Barvara's weaknesses + her most powerful attack using their information analysis (wonder if they can get some info with Barvara's resistance, but at least she shouldn't notice it given the untrackable tracking senses of Red Laser). Btw here is a quick sketch I did in school cuz being bored in class for few minutes:

wpzMw3g.jpeg

Hope this isn't a reference to me misspelling her name at some point

Yeah, it is good for the profiles to show one's sin meter clearly. Making a crime to intentionally commit greater good can even help your sin meter a bit, it's twisted karma I know 👀

Scaling from full-power Spagamtron (to which even base stage 3 is at least equal to), it would be at least class T, stage 3s can throw mountains like medium pebbles. Still no match for Pre-Stellar, if the feat includes the pressure of a rat army moving.

The original two clones still wouldn't be washed away easily, given that their Red Piercing energy swords can vaporize 8-A to 7-B in close combat distance even remotely (and Im assuming the individual Runction Rat / her offspring is in the lower half of lights durability). The swords radiate a forceful heat aura able to quickly vaporize even body layers of stronger opponents, the hordes of rats would get erased as a big black lines with two giant rubbers. Main Frogman keeping attention would quickly register the rats came from the original one, and would the original did not get erased quickly, he would aim two fingers to snipe her remotely with an speed amped laser beam, likely one-shotting and stopping the rat wave.

Frost fox nails could be a problem if they got behind the AT shield defensive of clones (they can summon more than one), but 'minor resistance to Paralysis Inducement' from stage 2 should weaken the stunning noticeably. Hectic Hound could cause troubles (especially if one of the clones gets minorly stunned), but their quick mid-regen should carry them through fangs / left claw attacks rivaling their durability. Seems like directly hitting the Hound with swords will be difficult, how would he react to the damage he dealt being mimicked at his body and the heat aura vaporizing him layer by layer when close?

Seeing that the two clones still hang on, the main Frogman will with inclined portals summon two mid-EXP (7-A) Spagamtrons behind him (as two of his royal guards), burying their feet into the ground (to check against possible underground attacks as well as absorbing earth energy) and scanning for Barvara's weaknesses + her most powerful attack using their information analysis (wonder if they can get some info with Barvara's resistance, but at least she shouldn't notice it given the untrackable tracking senses of Red Laser). Btw here is a quick sketch I did in school cuz being bored in class for few minutes:
Yeah, her name was misspelled as Barvara several times on OP lol. Also Basvara is not a spirit, she's only biology and her soul vanished long ago which is actually significant to her character lol

Agreed. Though in Crestseal good/evil is more nuanced but Basvara is generally good and doesn't like trouble, in character she'd straight up join FU if that's possible lol.

Yeah, the Runction Rat wave can stagger people who are equal to Basvara in terms of grappling power. This is actually a unique situation as in-verse she can't ragdoll people with it as almost everyone else has Pre-Stellar LS. Against Frogman, she will abuse this so much once she sees they are getting ragdolled so badly.
Think of Rat wave as a huge wave of water, but made out of Rats. They kinda instantly manifest up to 200 meters of area around Basvara as if they have no travel time. They're only 8-A so they shouldn't do much damage, but ragdolling will be an issue or Frogman. Original Rat is kept within Basvara who would be teleporting around with Area Ant, sniping it would be quite hard. Killing them in extremely fast succession, faster than the original Rat can give birth, would solve the problem mostly, but wouldn't they suffer trying to pull their abilities when getting ragdolled on all sides?

Fox is used as if it is a weapon by Basvara, who would teleport around and shoot at areas that are not guarded by Shields. It's a weird Status Effect related to Ice that can stun people, Basvara's Frosty Fox can stun those who could resist it when Ennay vyn Mard was using them. This applies to all the Lights, under Basvara they can affect those that resisted it under Ennay. Hectic Hound is extremely agile and moves in a very unorthodox, beastly fashion, it has a speed amp that works on short bursts. It's left claw would go through them, the damage boost is so high it almost works like a dura-neg, tearing through any opponent Basvara faced as if they have durability of a wet paper

Man, Basvara should resist Fire/Heat as resisting basic Firemance heat is universal for the people of her caliber, but I forgot to add it when I made Sacrilege on so many profiles :(

Basvara resist people scanning how strong and durable she is, as she cannot be scanned by her own Runction Rat, which can scan those that resisted scanning of Runction Rat under Ennay.

Seeing many opponents that are much stronger than herself and trouble to deal with, she may go ahead and bring in the Sublime Serpent. It is over 160 meters and has an AP of 3.7 Gigatons and can spit out huge pools of poison. If she finds an opening, she may break down the Sublime Serpent and send Smallest Serpent inside the strongest Frogman (The High 7-A one I think, though I don't know his exact AP value) and take him over through Body Puppetry.

Unrelated but I saw you say "Red Laser Logic" a few times, I suggest using "Redlaser Logic", fusing red and laser, I think looks better, what do you say? :D

This sketch is dope. I wish I could draw too

Yeah, her name was misspelled as Barvara several times on OP lol. Also Basvara is not a spirit, she's only biology and her soul vanished long ago which is actually significant to her character lol
I do this every time, at least the OP should now be corrected 🗿
Agreed. Though in Crestseal good/evil is more nuanced but Basvara is generally good and doesn't like trouble, in character she'd straight up join FU if that's possible lol.
That's why I made their fight this challenge offering, I cannot imagine troops of justice going for the kill at someone having similar views
Yeah, the Runction Rat wave can stagger people who are equal to Basvara in terms of grappling power. This is actually a unique situation as in-verse she can't ragdoll people with it as almost everyone else has Pre-Stellar LS. Against Frogman, she will abuse this so much once she sees they are getting ragdolled so badly.
The Pre-Stellar LS is surely a big gun of her origin against other characters, could they use this to suddenly push the planet beneath them and make their opponents lose stability and likely fall down? + Yeah, Frogman will be hanging with AP and hax straight destroying the attacks, if anything lands in a "pushy way" it's kinda brutal
Think of Rat wave as a huge wave of water, but made out of Rats. They kinda instantly manifest up to 200 meters of area around Basvara as if they have no travel time. They're only 8-A so they shouldn't do much damage, but ragdolling will be an issue or Frogman. Original Rat is kept within Basvara who would be teleporting around with Area Ant, sniping it would be quite hard. Killing them in extremely fast succession, faster than the original Rat can give birth, would solve the problem mostly, but wouldn't they suffer trying to pull their abilities when getting ragdolled on all sides?
I see, it's powerful. What saves Main Frogman, Frogman clones and Spagamtrons is that every Red Laser attack (including the swords and their aura itself at their third stage/level of power is high) radiates these destructive waves of „heat light“, repelling all back and straight up vaporizing anything weaker than them (viz the image of Plus Droid here straight up erasing the paving stone landscape by activating this aura around his green lightsaber).

With swords manifested, all rats nearing them will straight up vaporize given their low durability (from Frogman's view), before they can push them anyhow. The ‚Frogman Gang‘ (Frogman, Frogman clones, and Spagamtrons) could concentrate some % of their energy into making their aura around their bodies more radical, vaporizing all rats in hundreds of meters while dealing solid damage to 7-B’s and Barsava herself teleporting with the ant (besides heat and radiation she should be resistant to, the „heat light“ will still accelerate her aging process, aging her to death within minutes at current output + immerse bass noise goes with the heat light as well). Not needing an explanation, that the area in hundreds of meters will get continuously erased, like in the Plus-Droid image of him vaporizing a paving stone landscape. There will only be an intentionally left area just under the 'Frogman gang' to stand on.
Fox is used as if it is a weapon by Basvara, who would teleport around and shoot at areas that are not guarded by Shields. Hectic Hound is extremely agile and moves in a very unorthodox, beastly fashion, it has a speed amp that works on short bursts. It's left claw would go through them, the damage boost is so high it almost works like a dura-neg, tearing through any opponent Basvara faced as if they have durability of a wet paper
If my estimate is right, auras with higher output should vaporize the paralyzing nails before they near to their bodies, if their durability is below 7-B. How is Hectic Hound tearing exactly? If it's just into 2-3 pieces per hit, the mid regen should keep the clones safely, namely due to Hound needing to be recalled quickly before he vaporizes completely (never imagined how gruesome Red Laser is with lower stats), if of course, he doesn't have immerse heat resistance as a light. „Vaporizing heat Light“ still sounds like something that will mess with constructs from light.
Man, Basvara should resist Fire/Heat as resisting basic Firemance heat is universal for the people of her caliber, but I forgot to add it when I made Sacrilege on so many profiles :(
I will count with her being heat resistant then, don't worry
Basvara resist people scanning how strong and durable she is, as she cannot be scanned by her own Runction Rat, which can scan those that resisted scanning of Runction Rat under Ennay.
So even undetectable sacred method scans shouldn't get info on her top attack, not being stat strength/durability focused? The weaknesses is mostly observational, which may not be affected given some little time
Seeing many opponents that are much stronger than herself and trouble to deal with, she may go ahead and bring in the Sublime Serpent. It is over 160 meters and has an AP of 3.7 Gigatons and can spit out huge pools of poison.
Subline Serpert will hold off better with compatible AP to 'Frogman Gang'. What do the pools of poison look like? If it's just a steam (like from a graden water tube), Frogman can generate another two clones beside him remotely casting portals blowing the poison from portal ends into far distances, while the two original clones with Red Laser swords will jump at Serpert.

Targeting him with melee will be a true challenge if the ant can keep teleporting him as well, he is a large target on the other hand. How would Barsava react to Frogman with Spagamtrons learning her teleportation patterns (with the ant) and then the two melee clones teleporting there as well in the same moment, throwing a charged melee explosive attack? The ‚Frogman Gang‘ can instantly communicate using decoded telepathy + ‚Main Frogman’s clones are metaphorically his additional limbs he made with exploited regeneration to multitask better with his arsenal.
If she finds an opening, she may break down the Sublime Serpent and send Smallest Serpent inside the strongest Frogman (The High 7-A one I think, though I don't know his exact AP value) and take him over through Body Puppetry.
Main Frogman is slightly stronger than his clones, but his reactions go well above his combat speed. With a resized hand and a spiked Red Laser glove covering it, he will catch him before any contact and using a somewhat durability bypassing grip crush him in one clasp (how tall is the smallest serpent?)
Unrelated but I saw you say "Red Laser Logic" a few times, I suggest using "Redlaser Logic", fusing red and laser, I think looks better, what do you say? :D
This sketch is dope. I wish I could draw too
Thanks for any ideas you have! Im still so used to calling everything „Red Laser <something>“, I guess Im sticking with it. +Pardon about underlining some text, it helps me orientate in all better, also pardon the length, but stage 3 is stage 3 xD. Also glad you enjoyed the art!

I do this every time, at least the OP should now be corrected 🗿

That's why I made their fight this challenge offering, I cannot imagine troops of justice going for the kill at someone having similar views

The Pre-Stellar LS is surely a big gun of her origin against other characters, could they use this to suddenly push the planet beneath them and make their opponents lose stability and likely fall down? + Yeah, Frogman will be hanging with AP and hax straight destroying the attacks, if anything lands in a "pushy way" it's kinda brutal

I see, it's powerful. What saves Main Frogman, Frogman clones and Spagamtrons is that every Red Laser attack (including the swords and their aura itself at their third stage/level of power is high) radiates these destructive waves of „heat light“, repelling all back and straight up vaporizing anything weaker than them (viz the image of Plus Droid here straight up erasing the paving stone landscape by activating this aura around his green lightsaber).

With swords manifested, all rats nearing them will straight up vaporize given their low durability (from Frogman's view), before they can push them anyhow. The ‚Frogman Gang‘ (Frogman, Frogman clones, and Spagamtrons) could concentrate some % of their energy into making their aura around their bodies more radical, vaporizing all rats in hundreds of meters while dealing solid damage to 7-B’s and Barsava herself teleporting with the ant (besides heat and radiation she should be resistant to, the „heat light“ will still accelerate her aging process, aging her to death within minutes at current output + immerse bass noise goes with the heat light as well). Not needing an explanation, that the area in hundreds of meters will get continuously erased, like in the Plus-Droid image of him vaporizing a paving stone landscape. There will only be an intentionally left area just under the 'Frogman gang' to stand on.
Nah, they cannot push planets, never did that. I's like how some characters can be 5-B without busting planets, they just scale to that LS as many others in Crestseal.

Does this heat light based on heat or AP. I should say all her resistances would cover the Lights as well, since they are just extensions of her own being. Since you accepted Basvara's heat resistance, Rats would have similar heat resistance that exceeds heat of natural lightning. If that is AP based it wouldn't save them tho.
Basvara after realizing that she is being aged to death:
wttc.jpg

Jokes aside, she's so scared of dying that aging her to death would immediately prompt her to construct Matveil, abandoning her usual strategy. Even though it is said FU is to revive her if she dies, she wouldn't count on that, her fear would override her trust on FU. As a Vitapirer, Basvara knows exactly how much lifespan she is in the form of seconds, so she would instantly realize this and construct Matveil, which can fully adjust to that in less than a minute, and pass that resistance onto Basvara.

This kinda changes how this battle would go. Basvara constructs Runction Rat who instantly surround the area and ragdoll FU units, than the age stuff happens which prompts Basvara to use her trumph card. She'd still construct Sublime Serpent along it tho.

If my estimate is right, auras with higher output should vaporize the paralyzing nails before they near to their bodies, if their durability is below 7-B. How is Hectic Hound tearing exactly? If it's just into 2-3 pieces per hit, the mid regen should keep the clones safely, namely due to Hound needing to be recalled quickly before he vaporizes completely (never imagined how gruesome Red Laser is with lower stats), if of course, he doesn't have immerse heat resistance as a light. „Vaporizing heat Light“ still sounds like something that will mess with constructs from light.
Depending on size. Hectic Hound is around 3.5 Meters (erroneously listed as 1.5 Meters on her profile, my bad). I'm not sure the size of FU units but if they are too small, Hectic Hound might just bisect them and bite their heads off. This may not be relevant due to earlier Aging-prompts-her-to-be-terrified-and-drop-Matveil situation :D
Sublime Serpert will hold off better with compatible AP to 'Frogman Gang'. What do the pools of poison look like? If it's just a steam (like from a graden water tube), Frogman can generate another two clones beside him remotely casting portals blowing the poison from portal ends into far distances, while the two original clones with Red Laser swords will jump at Serpert.

Targeting him with melee will be a true challenge if the ant can keep teleporting him as well, he is a large target on the other hand. How would Barsava react to Frogman with Spagamtrons learning her teleportation patterns (with the ant) and then the two melee clones teleporting there as well in the same moment, throwing a charged melee explosive attack?The ‚Frogman Gang‘ can instantly communicate using decoded telepathy + ‚Main Frogman’s clones are metaphorically his additional limbs he made with exploited regeneration to multitask better with his arsenal.

Main Frogman is slightly stronger than his clones, but his reactions go well above his combat speed. With a resized hand and a spiked Red Laser glove covering it, he will catch him before any contact and using a somewhat durability bypassing grip crush him in one clasp (how tall is the smallest serpent?)
It is a liquid posion, watery. A single one of its posion can cover hundreds of meters and it can spit at rapid succesion, so only a matter of time before the entire area becomes a poison lake.

Sublime Serpent's size does make it an easier target but keep in mind Basvara can deconstruct-reconstruct, though slower due to it being a merger of all Serpents. Yes, Area Ant can teleport it as well. Basvara doesn't exaclty have patterns in teleportation and she should be hard to read similar to Kryn, though this is also missing from her page, other forgotten stuff in her new profile. How strong are these clones, going CQC with her is daring as she's specialized at grappling combat styles and would fold them upon contact due to absurd LS advantage.

I thought equal speed equalizes combat/reactions and only leaves attack/movement speed the same, so they are supposed to be equalized to Basvara's movement speed of Subsonic? Otherwise Basvara and her Lights would retain their Relativistic reactions. In addition Sublime Serpent has Transonic movement speed. This is kinda confusing. Anyway Aura stuff would likely evaporate Smallest Serpent if it is based on AP and not general heat resistance.

I wrote responses to your points but the aging stuff changes a lot. She normally does not go all out, but being aged is something she would immediately notice as she keps track of how many seconds she has. I mean, she is a Vitapirer, she uses her own lifespan as her energy source.

So FU units would end up having to battle Matveil earlier than normal due to this, while Basvara just keeps her distance and gives Matveil enough time for it to adjust whatever FU units are throwing at him, eventually passing them down to Basvara. If I understand this right, the question becomes how fast can FU units kill Basvara, who is very agile and teleporting on top of that, before Matveil gets too adjusty lol

Read the reply (Basvara doesn't give even 1 second for free), but will reply tomorrow. We have so many difficult college projects it's genuinely awful, no spare energy left

Nah, they cannot push planets, never did that. I's like how some characters can be 5-B without busting planets, they just scale to that LS as many others in Crestseal.
I see
Does this heat light based on heat or AP. I should say all her resistances would cover the Lights as well, since they are just extensions of her own being. Since you accepted Basvara's heat resistance, Rats would have similar heat resistance that exceeds heat of natural lightning. If that is AP based it wouldn't save them tho.
Well, since the „heat light“ can push objects away as well, the vaporization is not just heat-based. I wouldn't say it delivers full Frogman’s AP, but there is some energy traveling with the waves of negative effects and heat, which combined washes the body layers out of equally and stronger opponents with a more intensified aura. The rats with 8-A will still vaporize as quickly as before, Hound with Serpert might do slightly better. Still, how can a „heat light“ not mess up with light constructs from the logic sense?
Definitely didn't see Megumi trying to do this 3 times before he actually used it at Shibuya
These are the things you register when rewatching

Jokes aside, she's so scared of dying that aging her to death would immediately prompt her to construct Matveil, abandoning her usual strategy. Even though it is said FU is to revive her if she dies, she wouldn't count on that, her fear would override her trust on FU. As a Vitapirer, Basvara knows exactly how much lifespan she is in the form of seconds, so she would instantly realize this and construct Matveil, which can fully adjust to that in less than a minute, and pass that resistance onto Basvara.
Frogman has a precognition with which he could see her reaction to this (messing up with the gradual flow of their fight) and would deactivate the aging in auras at least from the start, but chances are 70/30 he won't be motivated to develop the organ (sensing near future in a bit blurry way) before any of aging effect hits. Matveil seems inevitable 👀
This kinda changes how this battle would go. Basvara constructs Runction Rat who instantly surround the area and ragdoll FU units, than the age stuff happens which prompts Basvara to use her trumph card. She'd still construct Sublime Serpent along it tho.
So no Hound in this run? Subline Serpert's poison still can be matched with portals (given that the Frogman mastered portals for 1.5 stage and had them in stage 1 equipment, I'm mostly confident he can cast portals with such numbers and precision to redirect all poison beneath them, into the giant crater manifesting from Frogman Gang auras deleting the ground consistently. The crater will reach at least a kilometer square before the poison forms a lake
Sublime Serpent's size does make it an easier target but keep in mind Basvara can deconstruct-reconstruct, though slower due to it being a merger of all Serpents. Yes, Area Ant can teleport it as well. Basvara doesn't exaclty have patterns in teleportation and she should be hard to read similar to Kryn, though this is also missing from her page, other forgotten stuff in her new profile. How strong are these clones, going CQC with her is daring as she's specialized at grappling combat styles and would fold them upon contact due to absurd LS advantage.
I see. The clones have miniature lower stats than the main Frogman himself, so mostly High 7-A+ as well. They have a slightly lower scale of attacks as well, but they are going with melee anyway. The above supercomputer calculation power of two Spagamtrons standing beside Frogman should have great capabilities at reading patterns, they would be a decent help.
I thought equal speed equalizes combat/reactions and only leaves attack/movement speed the same, so they are supposed to be equalized to Basvara's movement speed of Subsonic?
Based on observing Diamond Drone's arguing, higher reaction time than combat speed somewhat transfers into the threats as well, and stage 3 has decent reactions, even more, when focusing on his senses. Barsava with clones have also greater reaction time matching him tho. I can equalize reaction time in the OP as well, but not sure if it's necessary.
I wrote responses to your points but the aging stuff changes a lot. She normally does not go all out, but being aged is something she would immediately notice as she keps track of how many seconds she has. I mean, she is a Vitapirer, she uses her own lifespan as her energy source
So FU units would end up having to battle Matveil earlier than normal due to this, while Basvara just keeps her distance and gives Matveil enough time for it to adjust whatever FU units are throwing at him, eventually passing them down to Basvara. If I understand this right, the question becomes how fast can FU units kill Basvara, who is very agile and teleporting on top of that, before Matveil gets too adjusty lol
Similarly to Barsava having her lifespan in check, in-character Frogmen are very observative of recreative evolution enemies, since their energy vision can spot them getting gradually stronger each fraction of a second passed. Once they register something like this, the go for their precognition, and based on what they see they straight up go with their semi-strongest / strongest attacks to finish such an opponent before it is too late, as such mindsets are what differs them from most of the heroes not wanting to kill etc and saves them from many possible losses. Seeing Matveil trying to slowly adapt to Red Laser in the future is a danger for Frogman making him try hard as well.

Rather than being desperate to KO Basvara, Frogman would like to KO Matveil, a worthy opponent he just spotted trying to adapt in the future. Based on him already being 6-C (by at „at least“, it seems like it won't be baseline) and growing in power each second, there is no better time than now. He immediately commands no one to directly attack and sends instructions to Spagms, as well as raises both his arms radiating with red power. Spagamtrons absorbed enough energy to enter their Charged States and follow orders. Over a dozen thousand red dots start appearing on the battlefield even far away, as well as many Red Portals below the sky, the whole environment darkens as if a 95% eclipse happened and all starts to somehow increasingly radiate with red, together with the sound of a large shield being deployed somewhere, while the auras stopped inflicting aging. The two clones (previously targeting Basvara) teleport close to Matveil in a defensive pose, rather than launching any attack at him.

I see

Well, since the „heat light“ can push objects away as well, the vaporization is not just heat-based. I wouldn't say it delivers full Frogman’s AP, but there is some energy traveling with the waves of negative effects and heat, which combined washes the body layers out of equally and stronger opponents with a more intensified aura. The rats with 8-A will still vaporize as quickly as before, Hound with Serpert might do slightly better. Still, how can a „heat light“ not mess up with light constructs from the logic sense?

Definitely didn't see Megumi trying to do this 3 times before he actually used it at Shibuya
These are the things you register when rewatching

Frogman has a precognition with which he could see her reaction to this (messing up with the gradual flow of their fight) and would deactivate the aging in auras at least from the start, but chances are 70/30 he won't be motivated to develop the organ (sensing near future in a bit blurry way) before any of aging effect hits. Matveil seems inevitable 👀

So no Hound in this run? Subline Serpert's poison still can be matched with portals (given that the Frogman mastered portals for 1.5 stage and had them in stage 1 equipment, I'm mostly confident he can cast portals with such numbers and precision to redirect all poison beneath them, into the giant crater manifesting from Frogman Gang auras deleting the ground consistently. The crater will reach at least a kilometer square before the poison forms a lake

I see. The clones have miniature lower stats than the main Frogman himself, so mostly High 7-A+ as well. They have a slightly lower scale of attacks as well, but they are going with melee anyway. The above supercomputer calculation power of two Spagamtrons standing beside Frogman should have great capabilities at reading patterns, they would be a decent help.

Based on observing Diamond Drone's arguing, higher reaction time than combat speed somewhat transfers into the threats as well, and stage 3 has decent reactions, even more, when focusing on his senses. Barsava with clones have also greater reaction time matching him tho. I can equalize reaction time in the OP as well, but not sure if it's necessary.

Similarly to Barsava having her lifespan in check, in-character Frogmen are very observative of recreative evolution enemies, since their energy vision can spot them getting gradually stronger each fraction of a second passed. Once they register something like this, the go for their precognition, and based on what they see they straight up go with their semi-strongest / strongest attacks to finish such an opponent before it is too late, as such mindsets are what differs them from most of the heroes not wanting to kill etc and saves them from many possible losses. Seeing Matveil trying to slowly adapt to Red Laser in the future is a danger for Frogman making him try hard as well.

Rather than being desperate to KO Basvara, Frogman would like to KO Matveil, a worthy opponent he just spotted trying to adapt in the future. Based on him already being 6-C (by at „at least“, it seems like it won't be baseline) and growing in power each second, there is no better time than now. He immediately commands no one to directly attack and sends instructions to Spagms, as well as raises both his arms radiating with red power. Spagamtrons absorbed enough energy to enter their Charged States and follow orders. Over a dozen thousand red dots start appearing on the battlefield even far away, as well as many Red Portals below the sky, the whole environment darkens as if a 95% eclipse happened and all starts to somehow increasingly radiate with red, together with the sound of a large shield being deployed somewhere, while the auras stopped inflicting aging. The two clones (previously targeting Basvara) teleport close to Matveil in a defensive pose, rather than launching any attack at him.
This gets a bit confusing man, we are responding part by part which makes me confusion lol I don't know which part to respond or is it even relevant to where this battle will boil down to I'll just gonna write one part stuff

I think this battle really boils down to Matveil, sooner or later it will be constructed before either side is defeated so I only talk about it, other parts seem kinda redunant man

So the fight begins, Runction Rat, age stuff happens (?) = Matveil constructed

Matveil being a Light prevents it from being KO'd, it is not really an alive thing that to be KO'd. Targetting it might even be a waste since Basvara can deconstruct-reconstruct all Lights as long as they did not take enough damage to be considered "destroyed" (Needless to say it takes more Vita to reconstruct them if they are already too damaged, but not quite destroyed)

Matveil starts adjusting to all situations Basvara and other Lights experienced at least once, even if no longer active (Being targeted by it makes it even faster to adjust). It takes about 15 seconds for it to adjust to complex hax like Type 4 Acausality-Causality Manip once, and can adjust to multiple things at once.

So things like precog will get adjusted to, Matveil can also adjust/mimic fighing styles and tactics. I didn't list these because if I were to list everything Matveil can adjust to it would be novel on his profile

Since soon FU Units won't be able to precog her or Basvara, how will they react? Now they wouldn't even know they are supposed to straight target Basvara, but waste their time fighting Matveil, risking themselves, who will just adjust to their stuff.

Matveil is 75 Gigatons, considerably higher into 6-C.

Basvara will also use things like Sublime Serpent poison spitting while FU Units are out there fighting Matveil. They're fighting one 6-C relentless boi and another High 7-A venom snek boi, while Basvara just teleports around

This gets a bit confusing man, we are responding part by part which makes me confusion lol I don't know which part to respond or is it even relevant to where this battle will boil down to I'll just gonna write one part stuff
Awh, I tried to present the battle from Basvara’s view to prevent being anti-cinematic, but I understand if it doesn't suit you and you get lost in it. So I will describe it from a simpler view from now.

Matveil starts adjusting to all situations Basvara and other Lights experienced at least once, even if no longer active (Being targeted by it makes it even faster to adjust). It takes about 15 seconds for it to adjust to complex hax like Type 4 Acausality-Causality Manip once, and can adjust to multiple things at once.

So things like precog will get adjusted to, Matveil can also adjust/mimic fighing styles and tactics. I didn't list these because if I were to list everything Matveil can adjust to it would be novel on his profile

Since soon FU Units won't be able to precog her or Basvara, how will they react? Now they wouldn't even know they are supposed to straight target Basvara, but waste their time fighting Matveil, risking themselves, who will just adjust to their stuff.
Seems like Frogman's character is really useful here, it's also the thousands of real commander battlefield experience years helping 👀

So the fight begins, Runction Rat, age stuff happens (?) = Matveil constructed
Agree, this is how I see the battle progressing (using these two types of moves):

• Laser Storm - Frogman casts 'Red portal clouds' above the battlefield (scaling even at country radius), which will rain powerful red laser shots at surface beneath. Laser drops are twitching while falling down, making it difficult to dodge with their numbers. Frogman is able to control the laser rain (so droplets target only sinners) and can bend the raining angle.

Charged State (laser-pointing) - Upon gathering lots of energy in a short amount of time (like with Absorption), Spagmatron gets into his 'charged state', where all his bodily Red Laser Crystals start glowing menacingly. This state grants him the power to create laser-points on the battlefield (in an open area), tiny red glowing dots, which with a small delay connect themselves with a Red Laser line possessing all Red Laser attributes, cutting holes into anything between them. Spagmatron possesses the potential to summon dozens of them (many laser-points merged in a single line) at High 7-A level, or up to thousands in their 7-A form. Gathering additional energy is necessary to keep the charged state ongoing, as laser-points in bigger counts are energy-demanding.
  • Laser Nightmare - Spagamtron manifests thousands of dots in the area around him, then randomly connects them in small timings to create an unpredictable laser nightmare in the area around him. Maybe Spagamtron feels like his core crystal is a jewel others want to steal, and he cannot help but secure it with all the might he saw in robbery films.

Fight starts, Runction Rats and two clones meet, age stuff happens => Matveil + Serpert get constructed => Frogman gets pushed to use precog and then plans to go 100% out as well (charging the triple AoE attacks below described while four clones distract Matveil and teleport away the poison) => Within 3 seconds at the longest Frogman executes his combo of Laser Storm and double Laser Nightmares to cover the far-range area to possibly snipe both Basvara, Matveil, and Serpert at once (Matveil seems to not go down easily with his 75 Gigatons defense, but once Basvara is out Frogman wins? Chances are Frogman can find out from precog, but even if he won't, he would still attempt to strike down all three enemies with the first combo going from his character and experience)

Basvara will also use things like Sublime Serpent poison spitting while FU Units are out there fighting Matveil. They're fighting one 6-C relentless boi and another High 7-A venom snek boi, while Basvara just teleports around
Laser Stoms (highly concentrated given Frogman gives a high output into this, similar to space between droplets in actual heavy rain with red lasers twitching/glitching around) drop out of the sky (hidden with Digi-Shield presence underneath to reveal just when it's about to hit all three opponents) while the dots (up to 2-3 seconds charging) instantly connect (executing double Laser Nightmare move) at that moment to spam the area at such a rate, there isn’t a safe place to teleport into within a minimum kilometer square, with many shots reaching past it. All is schemed to hit Basvara, Matveil, and Serpert at once (granting them as tiny reaction window possible), with Main Frogman’s plan continuing further based on their reaction.

Sorry beforehand if this sounds confusing, I had a difficult day at school today, brain is dying

Just look at how much teleporting range Basvara has with Area Ant, she's out of here
That is precisely what I meant by "with Main Frogman’s plan continuing further based on their reaction." When Frogman is going all out as well (triggered by seeing Matveil evolving), he wouldn't hesitate to go for this triumph card combos, one of the most powerful being 2-second-rewind used to revert positions of the opponents into a place spamming with bullets or with a deadly hit thrown just into that location:
  • Two-Second-Rewind - Typically the first key Red Laser Spell a Frogman learns. With a single thought, Frogman uses his power of Red Laser to revert objects, beings, and even events (he focuses on) around him into their state 2 seconds in the past. This move can only be used again after a 2.8 seconds and is highly energy-demanding. Frogman can also revert singular objects with Red Laser fishing, although locating their past version is often difficult and mostly not combat-useable.

In other words, after Barsava teleports with her broken range, Main Frogman counts 2 seconds while concentrating most of the projectiles (from Laser Strom and double Laser Nightmares) into places where Basvara, Matveil, and Serpert were located. The very moment 2 seconds pass from the moment they left these spots, 2-second-rewind is cast to rewind their positions there, as well to rewind all progress Matveil evolved in these 2 seconds, and rewind other positive factors for 'Frogman Gang' (such as damage made on them within these 2 seconds of time).

Okay, how strong is this attack exactly? Basvara sees charging up, teleports away, is re-teleported back due to time rewind and gets hit by the attack, she can teleport again, or deconstruct Matveil and reconstruct it on top of herself to use it as a shield then teleport eventually

Okay, how strong is this attack exactly? Basvara sees charging up, teleports away, is re-teleported back due to time rewind and gets hit by the attack, she can teleport again, or deconstruct Matveil and reconstruct it on top of herself to use it as a shield then teleport eventually
I’m not sure she could. What two second rewind would do here is warp her into an already proceeding attack. Basically, the lasers would already be through her as soon as the rewind ends. Unless she has like time based precog she’s most likely going to be completely wrecked by it

I’m not sure she could. What two second rewind would do here is warp her into an already proceeding attack. Basically, the lasers would already be through her as soon as the rewind ends. Unless she has like time based precog she’s most likely going to be completely wrecked by it
I don't know what prevents her from just teleporting again or consructing Matveil once again before she is killed completely, or just being near Matveil as she sees Frogman charging a big attack the first place

I don't know what prevents her from just teleporting again or consructing Matveil once again before she is killed completely, or just being near Matveil as she sees Frogman charging a big attack the first place
I imagine being impaled by all those lasers instantly might. Imagine this, she is teleported far away and completely safe, whereas in the very next moment (most likely she has no reaction to this because it’s rewound time), she is ALREADY hit by the lasers. Does she have a crazy resistance to pain/regen and such? If not, the previous Laser Storm which I’m assuming she being warped into is probably gg’s. There’s really no time to construct anything, and even warping again a millisecond after the rewind wouldn’t help because the lasers would already be through her

Hopefully I’ve gotten the current situation correct

I imagine being impaled by all those lasers instantly might. Imagine this, she is teleported far away and completely safe, whereas in the very next moment (most likely she has no reaction to this because it’s rewound time), she is ALREADY hit by the lasers. Does she have a crazy resistance to pain/regen and such? If not, the previous Laser Storm which I’m assuming she being warped into is probably gg’s. There’s really no time to construct anything, and even warping again a millisecond after the rewind wouldn’t help because the lasers would already be through her

This is what happened to Akumo during the crosstier tourney and I’m assuming it’s the same here. The only reason why he didn’t lose outright from that is because he had pretty good clairvoyance

The way Froggy worded this implies this laser thing requires some charging up, what fo you think Basvara will do? Just stand there and wait for them to charge? She already knows she's weaker than everyone here, so the moment she sees FU charging, she's either teleported far away or teleported to Matveil to use him as shield. I supposse charging should take significantly more than 2 second, so 2 second time rewind would just rewind her to where she already is since she will teleport much earlier.

Plus as a Vitapirer she should have a lot of resiliance, as they can survive being chopped up and stay conscious as long as they have not reached the end of their lifespan or ran out of Vita, though missing from profile given how new her page is

The way Froggy worded this implies this laser thing requires some charging up, what fo you think Basvara will do? Just stand there and wait for them to charge? She already knows she's weaker than everyone here, so the moment she sees FU charging, she's either teleported far away or teleported to Matveil to use him as shield. I supposse charging should take significantly more than 2 second, so 2 second time rewind would just rewind her to where she already is since she will teleport much earlier.

Plus as a Vitapirer she should have a lot of resiliance, as they can survive being chopped up and stay conscious as long as they have not reached the end of their lifespan or ran out of Vita, though missing from profile given how new her page is
And what if Frogman just charged all the way first, released it, and THEN used rewind? Frogman can selectively choose what all can be rewound, so it would be exactly as I described no? No amount of seeing him charge the attack would allow her to dodge it if Frogman plays his cards correctly

I’ll wait for Froggy to return and confirm everything though, chances are I’m totally wrong (this is stage 3 and I am describing a move used by stage 4, but as far as I know, and I know a lot, the only difference between rewind of stage 3 and 4 is that stage 4 can go up to three seconds)

Plus Basvara would just teleport to a different Tumult, not sure if Frogman's time rewind has enough range to affect a different universe with its own distinct time

Plus Basvara would just teleport to a different Tumult, not sure if Frogman's time rewind has enough range to affect a different universe with its own distinct time
I can see these being good reasons that she could survive it, but Frogman can BFR his own core to another universe so maybe he can? I highly doubt it though, he doesn’t have that type of range on his profile (although his core self-BFR can reach other universes). But then, would she even do that just because she sees him charging an attack? He could pull off the whole strategy before the thinks to do so

I can see these being good reasons that she could survive it, but Frogman can BFR his own core to another universe so maybe he can? I highly doubt it though, he doesn’t have that type of range on his profile (although his core self-BFR can reach other universes). But then, would she even do that just because she sees him charging an attack? He could pull off the whole strategy before the thinks to do so
She would. She is extremely scared of dying. Keep in mind she already knows she's weaker here, which by itself is enough of a reason for her to stay away. If she sees FU Units charging on top of that, she is most likely to teleport to the maximum distance possible, which are different Tumults

She would. She is extremely scared of dying. Keep in mind she already knows she's weaker here, which by itself is enough of a reason for her to stay away. If she sees FU Units charging on top of that, she is most likely to teleport to the maximum distance possible, which are different Tumults
Froggy is the only one that can clear up whether this would allow her to survive or not, obviously he has the highest knowledge on how all this actually works

Sorry for the wait guys, got highly busy with school, but you did a great arguing which I can follow up on

Vene has a very good picture about 2-sec-rewind, all these points seem valid 👀

It's true such a triple AoE spam (highly concentrated Laser Storm with double Laser Nightmare) cannot be summoned instantly with a snap of a finger, but at the point it gets executed, it seems to be already too late. Two Spagamtrons being summoned is the second move Stage 3 Frogman goes with (just after summoning his double clones), and they start absorbing energy from the ground immediately. With Matveil being summoned sooner, the very moment Spagamtrons gets into an even half-Charged State, Frogman commands them to manifest the dots and he himself alters the clouds, from this point it's visible the dots are manifesting, and rain of laser shots is thrown.

But even if Barsava teleports into far universes as she notices this, two seconds are a generous window for the spam of attacks to completely spam the area, furthermore if Frogman Gang has to concentrate the spam just into three places (where Serpent, Matveil and Barsava stood). And any from these attacks (of which there are dozens of thousands) is at least 7-A baseline, even a fragment of time she gets thrown into this should surpass her resistances, likely even Matveils so far unevolved enough.

As for range, 2-second-rewind essentially ignores it with good usage. Stage 3 can be BFR'd into far universes and furthermore sealed in a pocket universe there, but as long Frogman is alive in his main form, he can rewind his location back where he stood 2 seconds ago, despite otherwise having no means of such a travel. Similarly, Stage 3 Frogman should revert Barsava, Serpert, and Matveil theoretically from anywhere, as long it's used within 2 seconds of their leave.

+ Worth noting from Frogman's view (if Barsava teleports with growing Matveil into far universe easily), using his trump card is an absolute necessity here 👀 Stage 3's means of universe travel visibly lack behind Basvara's, and all an experienced Frogman can imagine is Basvara training Matveil against him, until she shows with Matveil being far more OP, making Frogman's situation (unable to call FU reinforcements due to SBA) worse. And he doesn't even know Basvara can show up with Matveil directly around her.

Yeah Basvara has no way to avoid this if it can reach across different universes, making this a stomp. There is nothing she can do.
I don't see this as a stomp, just as I was typing, the moment Basvara successfully leaves with Matveil, she can just let him grow exponentially, then return before week SBA rule, and Frogman seems at a pretty big disadvantage. Would Basvara not show Matveil early and teleported away (stage 3 Frogman not having enough pressure to reveal his trump card so soon), trained Matveil, and came back later, the situation changes, because Frogman doesn't seem catching up with her in means of dimensional travel, unable to stop this.

I gotta be honest I don't quite understand what you are saying right now👀

I said earlier that the very moment she sees this charge she teleports far away, and if it takes more than 2 seconds to charge this, 2 second time-rewind would not restore her back as she left earlier, you said nuh-uh to this.

Now she apparently can't leave much earlier, and has no way to avoid this attack, she dies with no chance of victory.

I gotta be honest I don't quite understand what you are saying right now👀

I said earlier that the very moment she sees this charge she teleports far away, and if it takes more than 2 seconds to charge this, 2 second time-rewind would not restore her back as she left earlier, you said nuh-uh to this.
Because the charge is already done within Frogman and Spagamtron bodies, what appears to be the charge is the deployment of the attacks, which still don't hit instantly, but fit within 2 seconds. The charge (minimally of Spagmatrons absorbing energy from the earth) still takes several seconds and Frogman won't use this counterattack without them, there is a risk of Matveil beating him within that time.
Now she apparently can't leave much earlier, and has no way to avoid this attack, she dies with no chance of victory.
She can leave before summoning Matveil with Stage3 Frogman alone seemingly unable to catch her later, because 2-sec-rewind isn't something to use without a big reason. He uses his thump card only to finish the recreation evolution nuke before it has the chance to grow enormous against him.

Because the charge is already done within Frogman and Spagamtron bodies, what appears to be the charge is the deployment of the attacks, which still don't hit instantly, but fit within 2 seconds. The charge (minimally of Spagmatrons absorbing energy from the earth) still takes several seconds and Frogman won't use this counterattack without them, there is a risk of Matveil beating him within that time.

She can leave before summoning Matveil with Stage3 Frogman alone seemingly unable to catch her later, because 2-sec-rewind isn't something to use without a big reason. He uses his thump card only to finish the recreation evolution nuke before it has the chance to grow enormous against him.
I understand that, which is why I did not oppose it.

What does that do if she leaves earlier? She still needs to return and still gets hit by that attack. Also, Matveil cannot be "trained", it adjust in response to situations, it doesn't grow in power and develop random resistances on its own.

+ it seems like I misspelled Basvara's name again in big numbers, sorry about that 🗿 Im really dull at names, as why Frogmen are called as stage numbers

What does that do if she leaves earlier? She still needs to return and still gets hit by that attack. Also, Matveil cannot be "trained", it adjust in response to situations, it doesn't grow in power and develop random resistances on its own.
Which point of leaving do you mean, with Matveil already deployed, or even before that? If she can teleport into different Tumults, won't she find many enemies there to put Matveil against in order to make him more powerful against Frogman? Her teleportation range is dangerous if she doesn't trigger Frogman to use his last resort

Which point of leaving do you mean, with Matveil already deployed, or even before that? If she can teleport into different Tumults, won't she find many enemies there to put Matveil against in order to make him more powerful against Frogman? Her teleportation range is dangerous if she doesn't trigger Frogman to use his last resort
If she teleported before constructing Matveil, she would already avoid the laser attack, as Matveil is what she does after the Age-stuff we talked about happens and she ends up teleporting before FU even charges that. She would not teleport that far away at that point, because no reason to. Even if she did, she still gets nuked by it when she returns.

If she teleports after constructing Matveil, FU can pull her back with time-rewind and strike her with that charge attack. She has no time to fight off enemies to get stronger. Thus, Matveil growing stronger does not help here as she returns and gets nuked by that attack anyway

Last edited:
If she teleported before constructing Matveil, she would already avoid the laser attack, as Matveil is what she does after the Age-stuff we talked about happens and she ends up teleporting before FU even charges that. She would not teleport that far away at that point, because no reason to.
Worth mentioning Frogman even wouldn't go with such large attacks till late game, Matveil growing is what makes him use final attacks right away. If she teleported nearby, Frogman would try to snipe her first by beams sent into places he would analyze she is more likely to teleport at.
If she teleports after constructing Matveil, FU can pull her back with time-rewind and strike her with that charge attack. She has no time to fight off enemies to get stronger. Thus, Matveil growing stronger does not help here as she returns and gets nuked by that attack anyway
But it doesn't change the fact she can teleport into different Tumults to get Matveil OP before she reveals him, it seems like a valid wincoin.

Back