• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Another *solo ur favorite verses* attempt

Paranatural - Speedstomps most everyone, at least until Boss Leader tells him to sleep and kills him in his dreams.

Mistbor - Speedstomps everyone in the lower tiers until Harmony does something about it.

Super Science Freinds - Speedstomps everyone and kills God while he's at it.

Speed blitzes mine, but dies to some of the non-corporeal hax characters once he stands still for a moment.

Digimo - I mean, do I even have to say it? Speed Equal or unequalized, even some Rookie Digimon solo the verse.

Soul Calibur - He blitzes everyone, Speed Equalized, he eventually gets soul haxed tho. Also, he can't kill Algol or Soul Edge for good. In fact if he kills Nightmare, he'd end up getting taken over by Soul Edge and become a new Nightmare.

Sengoku Basara - he's much faster, but he can't do any damage to them. He eventually runs out of stamina and gets absolutely murdered.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Digimo - I mean, do I even have to say it? Speed Equal or unequalized, even some Rookie Digimon solo the verse.
Soul Calibur - He blitzes everyone, Speed Equalized, he eventually gets soul haxed tho. Also, he can't kill Algol or Soul Edge for good. In fact if he kills Nightmare, he'd end up getting taken over by Soul Edge and become a new Nightmare.

Sengoku Basara - he's much faster, but he can't do any damage to them. He eventually runs out of stamina and gets absolutely murdered.
Jesus, a nightmare whit the powers of the Gomu Gomu no mi...someone can make a fanfiction out of it XD

Dark Souls: Dies to 6-B protags, can't beat resurrection

Bloodborne: Passive mindhax + tier 4 characters = a very dead Luffy

Hotline Miami: I dunno what do you think happens to a tier 9 verse

Berserk (Verse): Again, entire verse is below tier 6. Not really sure if he can hit the Idea of Evil though, I doubt it. Idea of Evil probably joins Luffy to the void after he kills everyone else and can't beat the noncorporeal.

Magic: The Gathering: Beat by the low 6-B planeswalkers, to say nothing of the likes of Bolas and the tier 2s.

Super Smash Bros.: Obviously loses to tier 2s.

Destiny: Yeah no

Cthulhu Mythos: The Colour Out of Space solos One Piece tbh

Danny Phantom: He blitzes the verse but thanks to characters like Undergrowth and Nocturn's Regenerationn Luffy can't kill them so Luffy will run out of stamina and lose. Plus he might not be able to hit every one before just one goes intangible and thats game. Speed Equalized he gets haxxed stomped badly.

Sonic the Hedgehog: He gets blitzed horribly and AP stomped.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica: MINDHAX BITCH!

Kill la Kill: Loses to High 6-A Ragyo and Senketsu Kisagari.

Date a Live: He clears.

Little Witch Academia: He clears.

Pokémo: Most legendaries stomp, especially higher ups like the Weather, Aura, and Creation Trios

Mario: Most of the main cast could stomp him, especially given Mario Party or SMG

Five Nights At Freddy's: Canon FNaF-verse is immediately turned to metallic paste; FNaF World crushes Luffy hard with higher tiers

Undertale: God Tiers stomp hard

RWBY: God Brothers maybe? I don't remember anything about them.

My Little Pony: Several high-tier characters and artifacts such as the Elements of Harmony, Alicorn Amulet, and Rainbow Power stomp hard

Minecraft: Luffy wins, unless Steve has Creative Mode

Team Fortress: Luffy stomps everyone

League of Legends: He touches Amumu and rots to death, Kindred Death haxes him, Karthus points, Nocturne exists, Thresh does the Thresh thing, he cant kill Mordekaiser or Tahm or Evelynn. Also a good chunk of the verse is being upgraded to High 6-B so there's that.

Back