• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Any music producers / composers here?S

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
Sup, CurrySenpai here. Besides powerscaling I also compose and produce music. Would love to know if there are other composers or producers and would also love to hear some of your music!

Also nice pfp ain't that from a visual novel I can't remember the name

cover3.jpg

I mainly make trap/hip-hop beats, but I want to incorporate other genres into those beats. I also want to improve my more cinematic types of music.

I mainly make trap/hip-hop beats, but I want to incorporate other genres into those beats. I also want to improve my more cinematic types of music.
Ah, I see I see. I've only done trap/hip-hop a couple of times and never really could get the style down. I mainly specialize in like J-Rock, J-Pop, Average VGMs, and Jazz.

Ah, I see I see. I've only done trap/hip-hop a couple of times and never really could get the style down. I mainly specialize in like J-Rock, J-Pop, Average VGMs, and Jazz.
One thing that helps is listening to the genre you want to improve in and trying to mimic some of the elements. Once you can do that and have a good understanding of it, then you can kind of start to make it your own.

Back