• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anyone wanna fight?

Before I suggest anything, there are some things on the profile that needs fixing. 4-B is Solar System level, not High 4-C, so buff him up to that.

Since your character power scales to Kingdom Hearts, I don't think you need a reasoning for the AP, though it would probably be good to say (Comparable to "insert 4-B KH character here"), or something similar to that.

Also, the power between Solar System and Galaxy level is very broad, as seen here. Tanking attacks from a 4-B does not mean your character is Galaxy level, and we don't know the power of the laser cannon's beam unless you tell us. This means you have no proof of your character being Galaxy level in durability, and is probably more towards "At least Solar System level", since they're able to tank attacks from another 4-B.

Also if I seem a bit harsh here, I'm sorry. I just don't want your character to be innacurate and possibly deleted, which mine almost were. Funny, when I first joined this wiki I was given the same critiques, though it was from an admin, and after a few offenses I nearly got my characters deleted. Good times...

Holy bananas Batman!

Idk what those maths entirely mean (yet) but I know the number after e has a difference of 21 between Solar System and Galaxy. 21 is a lot of extra zeroes.

Looks good! Okay, I'll recommend Omen Rifelso (his 4-B version, which is Kurai Form). You're gonna have to specify whether or not this is prime Omen or weakened Omen though (each have their own advantages. For example prime Omen is more willing to finish the battle quickly and efficiently, whereas weakened Omen has an extra ability that makes him resistant to most abilities at the cost of holding back to not kill someone).

Back