• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hell is the plane where every soul that dies in creation and does not go to heaven goes. Given the scale of creation, the number of souls going to hell is infinite. And each soul that goes to hell gets its own special Hell Loop. Hell Loops contain at least star-level space (they contain the sun and the earth."Really Sad Devil Guy") And Hell Loops contain many demons, apart from the soul inside "Really Sad Devil Guy". And outside these Hell Loops there are places where demons specifically torture souls (In Hell Loops, souls are not aware that they are in Hell and do not remember the previous loop each time the loop repeats "Really Sad Devil Guy", but where they are tortured by demons, they are aware of it and remember their previous torture ("What Would Lucifer Do?"), indicating that the place of torture is outside the Hell Loop.). Hell has there is a city where demons hang out and nightclubs where they go to have fun "Terms of Service". And apart from that, it only has burning zones "The Bullet Blondes". Also Hell has its own time.

Hell has to be infinitely size to contain so many souls, demons and places, otherwise all these souls and demons would not fit in Hell.

And Lucifer has complete control over entire hell. Therefore Lucifer should be Low 2-C in hell. (Only AP is upgraded, other stats are not affected.)

Last edited:
"Complete Control" is not "Can destroy it all in one shot"
A character get qualify for this tier if they can significantly affect low 2-c space.

Characters or objects that are capable of significantly affecting,[1] creating, and/or destroying an area of space qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space.

A character get qualify for this tier if they can significantly affect low 2-c space.
Yeah, like warping it in it's entirety or DESTROYING IT.

Just because you have Low 2-C range does not mean you have Low 2-C AP(and even then it should be a hax tier in hell but thats neither here nor there)

Yeah, like warping it in it's entirety or DESTROYING IT.

Just because you have Low 2-C range does not mean you have Low 2-C AP(and even then it should be a hax tier in hell but thats neither here nor there)
Check Lucifer's profile.

Has absolute control over the entire realm, being able to alter it to his liking, freeze demons, hell loops, and all of Hell itself whenever he wants with a wave of his hand, alter the loops and create new ones from the memories of the damned souls.

Yes they are not scans because they are references
So how am I to accept this CRT if I haven't a damn clue what in the sam hell the context behind the statements are? Unless you're doing a rework... Which Lucifer badly needs because I have no idea where he scales from just his profile, due to him having several stats without justification or no calcs/values linked.
Not to toot my own horn but Eltharion here has no reason to link his value in the AP section, thus I put it in a note for people to click and see.
OP only intents to increase AP, not other stats
Good.

So how am I to accept this CRT if I haven't a damn clue what in the sam hell the context behind the statements are? Unless you're doing a rework... Which Lucifer badly needs because I have no idea where he scales from just his profile, due to him having several stats without justification or no calcs/values linked.
These scans are for those write in his profile.

Yes the whole arrowverse needs a rework and I'm slowly trying to do it all.

If you look at the AP section you can see who/what he is scaled to.

Lucifer never lies and never says he can do something he cannot do. And given the control he has in hell, he can do it.
He can make jokes however, such as when he said he'd never walk into a heavily armed gang facility shouting "Hello, drug dealers!" Before literally doing just that and only shouting it In Chinese or Korean(I can't remember which)

He can make jokes however, such as when he said he'd never walk into a heavily armed gang facility shouting "Hello, drug dealers!" Before literally doing just that and only shouting it In Chinese or Korean(I can't remember which)
If he says he can do something and he can't do it, he's lying, and given that this is contrary to Lucifer and given his control in hell, he may well be able to do it.

Technically he's saying here that he's not going to say “Hello, drug dealers!” and he doesn't. Because he says it in Korean

Also why are we discussing this when it has already been accepted that he can do it and it is on his profile.

If he says he can do something and he can't do it, he's lying, and given that this is contrary to Lucifer and given his control in hell, he may well be able to do it.

Technically he's saying here that he's not going to say “Hello, drug dealers!” and he doesn't. Because he says it in Korean

Also why are we discussing this when it has already been accepted that he can do it and it is on his profile.
Because this CRT revolves around it hence ***** evidence will be called into question.

We both know thats BS, Lucifer lies, althought not necessarily conscious of his lies, the times the doc says he is is denial, or when his subconscious doesn't agree with him he is lying to others and himself. Him not lying is what Lucifer himself doesn't consider to be a lie,

We both know thats BS, Lucifer lies, althought not necessarily conscious of his lies, the times the doc says he is is denial, or when his subconscious doesn't agree with him he is lying to others and himself. Him not lying is what Lucifer himself doesn't consider to be a lie,
Yes, Lucifer does not lie knowingly, this is confirmed by the goddess, maze and amenadiel. Just because he subconsciously thinks differently does not make what he says a lie.

Yes, Lucifer does not lie knowingly, this is confirmed by the goddess, maze and amenadiel. Just because he subconsciously thinks differently does not make what he says a lie.
It does, his subconscious it's a part of himself, if part of you is saying one thing and another saying the opposite then one of them is lying. Heck most of the shows problems come from Lucifer lying to himself about his feelings from Chloe. It's not just lying because he doesn't know like he saying he will never go back to hell while later he had to go I'm not taking that as a lie, but lying to his subconscious is lying regardless of the others in the show acknowleging that or not

It does, his subconscious it's a part of himself, if part of you is saying one thing and another saying the opposite then one of them is lying. Heck most of the shows problems come from Lucifer lying to himself about his feelings from Chloe. It's not just lying because he doesn't know like he saying he will never go back to hell while later he had to go I'm not taking that as a lie, but lying to his subconscious is lying regardless of the others in the show acknowleging that or not
You're getting to what I said. Lucifer doesn't knowingly lie, as the Goddess confirms.

Significantly effecting a timeline could also be AP, doesn't have to be destruction.

Even if it wasn't a joke (I'm still not sure on it myself), freezing an infinite space would be High 3-A.

Anyway, the examples given in lower in the thread are mainly Lucifer controlling one part of Hell, or just exerting control over individual situations in Hell Loops. For all intents and purposes, Loops are pocket dimensions, and can even differ from the normal realm of Hell enough that Lucifer and Chloe are subjected to Toon Force laws. They're not all the same size and scale in all situations.

I'll see if I can find a feat of wide-scale manipulation.

Last edited:
Back