• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Asta (Black Clover) VS Berserker (Fate/Stay Night)

Speed is equalized:
Black Divider Asta:
pb9sqw6jj1951.jpg

Berserker:
Berserker.%28Fate.stay.night%29.600.2466626.jpg

Berserker AP: 2.89 Teratons
Black Divider Astas AP: 2 Teratons

Hercules evolves once to Anti magic and Asta lose for being incapable of killing him 11 times more

And that is not counting his 4d resistance to begin with, so Asta can´t even kill him once and his page says that brute force is useless and that you need "Highest ranked attacks"

Stomp

Hercules evolves once to Anti magic and Asta lose for being incapable of killing him 11 times more

And that is not counting his 4d resistance to begin with, so Asta can´t even kill him once and his page says that brute force is useless and that you need "Highest ranked attacks"

Stomp
first of all he has 9 lives not 11
second nowhere on his profile does it say that He's resistant to brute force? lol.. Saber and Gilgamesh literally ended him with brute force. His profile is very mixed: i am using Fate/Stay Night berserker.

And finally: this isnt a STOMP.

Invulnerability (His skin is a conceptual defense that nullifies all but the highest-ranked attacks, rendering sheer power irrelevant)

Resurrection (Has a stock of eleven extra lives)

Nothing more to say
but still he was bodied by gilgamesh and saber. which means his invulnerability only works against characters weaker than him.

but he never displayed this feat in anime. he had only nine lives.

but still he was bodied by gilgamesh and saber.

but he never displayed this feat in anime. he had only nine lives.
I believe in your words but this is what the profile says

And Servants probably can bypass his invulnerability for being servants and that qualify as "not brute force anymore" Edit to answer your edit: Well, I don´t know about that logic of "if weaker, he is invulnerable", waiting a expert to clarify that, but still, if Asta kills him once(4D resistance says hi), he will become invulnerable to Black Divider, then Asta would need to use swords without it and we fall again in "brute force can´t kill him"

Fate vs other universes sometimes is "I am a servant, **** your power system"

Last edited:
first of all he has 9 lives not 11
second nowhere on his profile does it say that He's resistant to brute force? lol.. Saber and Gilgamesh literally ended him with brute force. His profile is very mixed: i am using Fate/Stay Night berserker.
God Hand is 11 lives base on his 12 Labors, and Nine Lives is a different NP.

The only reason Gil attack work because he is using different weapon each time he killed him.

Cant really comment that much on saber, I can only speculate. She only manage to damage him because of her Mana Burst, increasing its output higher and higher each time she killed him.

different weapon each time
Asta has 4 swords, not enought

And only one of them is Low 6-B with BD

and if we decide to be extremely generous and give Asta all his amps which I found unfair btw

He has one more kill with berserker

one more with Devil bargain

One more with devil union

And one more with True devil union

8 kills, we need 4 more and if we are realistic, this will never happen

Asta has 4 swords, not enought

And only one of them is Low 6-B with BD

and if we decide to be extremely generous and give Asta all his amps which I found unfair btw

He has one more kill with berserker

one more with Devil bargain

One more with devil union

And one more with True devil union

8 kills, we need 4 more and if we are realistic, this will never happen
so the winner is decided for now, ill wait for BC arguments, if someone shows up.

so the winner is decided for now, ill wait for BC arguments, if someone shows up.
Not being able to kill him 12 times make this an stomp and my argument is giving Asta every single amp post time skip and this is forgetting that almost all his amps drain his whole stamina or that he can replicate it (which he can´t example: Entering Berserk again) , this is not pausible at all

Popping in, uh... Wanna say that Herc only has Island Level Durability amd Low 6-B attack potency, and it is very likely one can ignore the tidbit of higher rank as a in-verse only thing since it is literally impossible to apply outside of the verse. I also want to mention in-verse Herc was killed several times over by a Low 6-B (taking 7-8 lives), so...

Popping in, uh... Wanna say that Herc only has Island Level Durability amd Low 6-B attack potency, and it is very likely one can ignore the tidbit of higher rank as a in-verse only thing since it is literally impossible to apply outside of the verse. I also want to mention in-verse Herc was killed several times over by a Low 6-B (taking 7-8 lives), so...
And the 4D resistance does not stop Anti magic from working in the first place?

Herc doesn't have any magical attacks. He's a skilled mad brute with a stone ax-sword. That's it. Herc just won't get neg'd by Anti-Magic, but Asta should be able to still hit him - like with his match with Saber; this will be a purely physical fight... which actually might end in Asta's favor, this time around. Idk.

like with his match with Saber
The match with Saber was using 6-C/high 6-C versions, here, Asta has a blade which is using anti magic to enhance his sharpness and strenght

if the servants has a 4-D passive resistance, the anti-magic enhancing the blade is pointless, so he would not be Low 6-B

What...? I am pretty sure that is more along the lines of a stat amp for the blade (or whatever fits), and Herc's resistances to Magic Null shouldn't interfere with that in the slightest. Or smth smth, since Asta has a specified tier, he can't be degraded to one of his lower tier or up himself to his higher tier, so he's stuck in Low 6-B.

Then, It could be possible that Asta having accelerated development will make his Black Divider stronger again, which would make the battle end with Asta killing Hercules twice, one for destroying 7-8 lives, the second ends all his stocks and his life

For now, I won´t vote, waiting more arguments

Back