• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V999

He/Him
• Both are at Final War Version

Dynamight :

Dabi :

Inconclusive : 8 (@TheRustyOne, @XSOULOFCINDERX, @FireSwordHero, @Kingofwolves999, @SuperStar, @MintyBoi1, @LeoEpicGamer8910, @Danny33wise)

images

images

Last edited:
Bakugo has more mobility but Dabi can dish out and take fire hotter than Bakugo’s explosions. His semi flight will probably have to carry.

Last edited:
Think I’ll vote Bakugo. He can move around far faster than Dabi plus fly and has enough skill and experience to take him on. He was able to perfectly coordinate with Shoto who beat Dabi and is either relative to above him so I think he’s got this. Go Bakugoat

I wasn't gonna participate in this before but am voting dabi. His willpower, inability to feel pain, rage amp and range advantage will definitely be to much for bakugo.

Bakugo best bet would be to incap dabi immediately as the fight unless dabi heat is gonna get even higher till the point bakugo will never close the distance between and given bakugo knows nothing about dabi explosion or his ability to mimic all endeavor techniques due to him being dead for a period of time.

I see dabi winning this more likely than not since bakugo long ranged attack will be dodged and if dabi where to attack bakugo with stuff like vanishing fist or hell spider, the side effects of dabi attack generate multiple multiple fire eruption from the ground. This is something bakugo would also need to keep guard from.

What's stopping bakugou from just going howitzer impact or cluster on his ass?
This are not oneshotting dabi. Shoto was able to knock out dabi due to his own attack being capable of nullifying and also has Ap to. Bakugo can't do what shoto did and if this fight where to prolonged even longer, both bakugo and dabi will die due to dabi suicide-explosion.

In terms of the match, Bakugo is a lot faster than Dabi is, who is just vaguely faster than Endeavor. While Bakugo outpaces Complete Shigaraki, who is equal in speed to Prime All Might, who is VASTLY faster than Endeavor. Prime All Might's speed can statue people comparable to Weakened All Might.

So yeah, Cluster's speed would blitz Dabi the second he begins using it.

However, Dabi's heat far surpasses Bakugo's resistance, which also isn't anywhere near as good as Shoto's. Just getting within a certain distance will burn him, though they're mostly ranged fighters so this issue isn't even important. Bakugo can easily avoid Dabi's attacks while Dabi will struggle to do the same.

He'll last for awhile since Bakugo isn't going to blow Dabi's head off at the start. And he has zero method of knocking out someone with that kind of willpower. Dabi also has some heat resistance, so he could take Bakugo's explosions better than normal. Though a single Howitzer Impact: Cluster would kill him if he felt like using it.

If Bakugo doesn't take Dabi out in time he'll unleash his big boom and he cannot survive that. Nor does he have any idea that Dabi's going to self-destruction with that kind of power either. And I don't see Dabi as smart enough to overcome the massive speed difference here.

Voting for Bakugo works under the assumption that he is willingly to eventually kill Dabi before he blows up, which I'm 50/50. As said above, Bakugo has zero ways of knocking Dabi out, who's willpower is insane. Killing him is the only way he could stop him in battle.

... Actually, if Dabi builds up enough heat inside of him, killing him will just make him blow up earlier. The blast could still be strong enough to kill Bakugo in that case.

Think I'm voting Inconclusive for right now, unless I see something that convinces me otherwise. Reason for is my uncertainty in how willing Bakugo is to kill someone. I think he could kill, just that I'm uncertain if he can make that decision before Dabi has enough power build up to kill him.

Honestly, it's hard to tell who would win.

On one hand, Dynamight has more mobility thanks to flight (even though Dabi can do the same, its on a inferior scale) and arguably better training (since Dabi's Blueflame has a more negative affect on him, he likely can't use it/train it as much as other quirk users). He can also has better stamina due Explosion not affecting Bakugo as badly as Dabi's own Blueflame quirk, meaning Bakugo would last longer.

On the other hand Dabi's Quirk is undeniably superior in terms of AP and literal firepower, since his temperatures are stronger than Endeavour's which could burn the likes of High-End and even possibly a full power All Might. Additionally, Dabi's Quirk has a higher confirmed combat range, meaning Dabi's quirk can control the battlefield more thanks to the wide area affect of his flames.

I'd have to say Inconclusive because it can go either way. Either Dynamight will be able to get past Dabi's flames with his mobility, or Dabi will be able to tag Dynamight thanks to higher power and combat range/AOE.

Incon. Both can win but it’s more likely Dabi goes boom and takes them both out given how difficult it is to actually kill him. Would be a hell of a cool fight though.

If Horikoshi was writing this he’d find a way for Bakugo to Howitzer Impact spin through the self destruction tho.

I feel Bakugo would kill him considering just how dangerous he is and what he was doing to Shigaraki and AFO. I don’t think he was trying to spare either of them. Maybe it’d be different because he’s Shoto’s brother, but that’s something we can’t say for sure.

I feel Bakugo would kill him considering just how dangerous he is and what he was doing to Shigaraki and AFO. I don’t think he was trying to spare either of them. Maybe it’d be different because he’s Shoto’s brother, but that’s something we can’t say for sure.
Pretty sure bakugo doesn't kill in character and using afo and shigaraki doesn't work out here. Shigaraki has a very broken regen which would force any character to use full force against. As for afo, horikoshi basically wrote every character to be bloodlusted against him lol, even people afo hadn't encountered yet joined hands to pound him out of existence.

Bakugo willingness to kill dabi seems non existence to me given he didn't even kill the serpenters twins who almost killed him. He opted to oneshot them with his strongest move.

Pretty sure bakugo doesn't kill in character and using afo and shigaraki doesn't work out here. Shigaraki has a very broken regen which would force any character to use full force against. As for afo, horikoshi basically wrote every character to be bloodlusted against him lol, even people afo hadn't encountered yet joined hands to pound him out of existence.

Bakugo willingness to kill dabi seems non existence to me given he didn't even kill the serpenters twins who almost killed him. He opted to oneshot them with his strongest move.
True, those two kinda forced everyone to be bloodlusted, but wouldn’t Dabi as well? The guy is known for torching towns and could kill Bakugo with one good fire blast. At least the Serpenters were less notorious and powerful. Bakugo being the strategist he is should probably know to stop holding back, especially since Dabi’s whole psychopath gimmick isn’t doing the guy any favors. And of course this is the war version of Katsuki which makes him seem far more do or die in his mentality.

Last edited:
True, those two kinda forced everyone to be bloodlusted, but wouldn’t Dabi as well? The guy is known for torching towns and could kill Bakugo with one good fire blast. At least the Serpenters were less notorious and powerful. Bakugo being the strategist he is should probably know to stop holding back, especially since Dabi’s whole psychopath gimmick isn’t doing the guy any favors. And of course this is the war version of Katsuki which makes him seem far more do or die in his mentality.
Bakugo oneshotting dabi can be achieved only if he start with his strongest explosion immediately as the fight start. Dabi pre his phosphor awakening could generate heat that was to hot for even endeavor sidekicks and also could affect the weather (with endeavor and shoto of course).

Dabi with phosphor created a dome of heat around him and was passive affecting his surroundings drastically. Dabi heat output will be to much for bakugo to ever close the range between. The way I see things and my logic to why most people are voting incon is:

1• Bakugo need to oneshot dabi immediately after the fight start

2• If the fight where to be prolonged, dabi can hit bakugo or bakugo would continously dodge his attacks and also shoot his own ranged attack which will only drag the fight

3• The fight continues and dabi takes both him and bakugo out with his suicide-explosion.

Incon seems to be the right answer here.

Bakugo uses Cluster constantly as a part of his fighting style. He's gonna be blitzing Dabi from the get go especially since he could blitz complete Shiggy with it. Dabi is faster than Endeavor, sure, but Endeavor was being overwhelmed by Incomplete Shiggy in terms of speed, so that's really not good for Dabi

It doesn't matter if Bakugo knows if Dabi has Endeavor's moves or not, all of those moves can be dodged with Flight + colossal speed advantages.

Dabi is also not actually stronger. Dabi might be superior to Endeavor and Shoto, who can harm All For One with their heat, but Bakugo being able to burn Complete Shiggy with Cluster, harm him with Cluster, and potentially kill him with Howitzer Impact: Cluster means that Bakugo actually scales very close to if not higher than Dabi.

There's also no reason to assume Bakugo wouldn't use Howitzer Impact: Cluster before Dabi explodes anyways, seeing how he has intel from his friends and others about how dangerous and unhinged Dabi is. If none of his other attacks work on him, he has no reason to not Howitzer his ass to kingdom come.

The only thing Dabi has going for him is his Suicide Explosion, but that's only assuming he uses Phosphor off the bat and starts unga bunga storing energy, which doens't really make much sense as Phosphor was used as a last ditch effort to not get frozen by Shoto, which Bakugo can't do here.

Claiming that Dabi would use Phosphor as an amp also makes no sense. I have no idea why Phosphor is treated as a stats amp in the first place, seeing how it's not treated as one for Shoto, and Dabi with Phosphor and going completely batshit crazy was still unable to kill Endeavor even with several bloodlusted attacks.

TLDR unless Dabi uses Phosphor and kills himself, he's not winning. Considering it's far more in character for Bakugo to use Howitzer than it is for Dabi to use Phosphor, Bakugo wins.

Voting Bakugo

Back