• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Katsuki Bakugou (With One For All) vs Enji Todoroki

IMG_0988.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

I'm voting Endeavor. He's more experienced and has better Stamina on top of the fact that Bakugo is constantly breaking his bones with every movement. Endeavor will likely outlast Bakugo.

Last edited:
It feels so weird putting a battle like this. Logically (at least for me) Endeavor fighting any user of One For All at 100% seems crazy, and the idea of him taking one of Bakugo's punches at 100% and still surviving seems ludicrous, since that would imply he has physical abilities comparable to a 100% One For All user, and he's never shown that kind of physical strength in the series, the power to shatter concrete and destroy city blocks with the force of his punches. If he had that kind of power, coupled with his Hellflame Quirk, it feels like Endeavor would've been stronger than All Might and been able to beat him, or at least make it a close match.

Still, Endeavor technically scales to this due to being able to fight the High-End Nomu, which are stated to be more powerful than the Upper-tier Nomu that fought All Might at the U.S.J. Anyway, I think I'm gonna give this to Endeavor. He is still a much more experienced combatant than Bakugo and has not only a massive array of different moves he can use, but also has incredible stamina that allows him to keep fighting, which allowed him to beat Hood. Not only that, but if Bakugo chooses to use a 100% smash, then his arms will get destroyed, leaving him more exposed and less able to counter Endeavor's moves. While his explosives may be unbelievably strong, I still think Endeavor could possibly shield himself with his flames or cancel the explosions out with the impact. Because of that, Endeavor takes this.

Bakugo

If he has OFA, then his speed, attack power, and his biggest weakness (defence), are all elevated to another level.

Back