• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You are directly going against what the novel scan said.
XFzaR0E.jpg

You said the energy that went through Naruto's body was only a small portion yet the novel says Naruto even had to brace himself from the excess impact after punching Toneri. Base Naruto's legs can tank the recoil/kickback of his punch. This is in no way a small portion of energy. The novel says something completely the opposite.
Did Naruto legs receive kickback.... Yeah
The issue here is validating that Naruto's legs received L5-B level of force
For example
The amount of energy Naruto needed to defeat Toneri is 10 joules
But he put out let's say 15 joules
5 joules is the excess amount

Note
The figures are simply for examples
It's not factual

Did Naruto legs receive kickback.... Yeah
The issue here is validating that Naruto's legs received L5-B level of force
For example
The amount of energy Naruto needed to defeat Toneri is 10 joules
But he put out let's say 15 joules
5 joules is the excess amount

Note
The figures are simply for examples
It's not factual
How is 5 Joules the excess amount if 5 is smaller than 10? Excess means "more than enough." Your example doesn't fit in. What you're trying to say is that Naruto took in the "residue" which is completely the opposite of "excess"
The example I used describes base Naruto's feat better.
It's like trying to push a truck forward by pressing your two legs against the ground for better balance and position while your two arms do the pushing. You have to have strong enough legs to halt your movements from moving back while your hands should equally be as strong to push the truck forward. That ties back in with base Naruto withstanding the impact of his BSM-arm punch by bracing himself through his legs to the ground.

wait so what has been accepted/rejected?
It seems Sasuke's durability upgrade was accepted. But his striking strength was rejected.
EoW base Naruto upscale to 5B was rejected.
The last Base Naruto's upscale to 5B proposition is still in discussion.
Hinata's upscale hasn't been talked about yet(took too much time arguing for Naruto and Sasuke that I forgot her). She has another separate scaling that doesn't really connect to base Naruto. That's why I haven't asked for anyone's opinion yet.

Last edited:
Honestly speaking, logically Naruto's hand was shrouded in Kurama's cloak when he punched Toneri's daylights in. Someone has to calculate basically how much energy travelled to Naruto's body and the sinking of the ground.

But it's very faulty to gage, cause the feat would either underperform or overperform. Pick your poison

Honestly speaking, logically Naruto's hand was shrouded in Kurama's cloak when he punched Toneri's daylights in. Someone has to calculate basically how much energy travelled to Naruto's body and the sinking of the ground.

But it's very faulty to gage, cause the feat would either underperform or overperform. Pick your poison
Which is why we go by what the novel said. It e plicitly says the impact was in "excess" meaning it was a lot more than normal. Excess has to be at least a "low-end" term which makes the feat "likely 5B" in base form.

If there was excess over Naruto's body then it's not out of the realm of possibility. Given Boruto, more or less has base Naruto tanking some blows and keeping up with 5B. Infamously with Momoshiki.

Opening Pandora's box here
That's what I've been saying for the past two weeks now. Ever since the Hagoromo amp, Naruto has always had a low-end relativity to his six paths forms. Claiming The last Base Naruto is relative to his BSM is not a stretch at all if there is even a feat to support it.

It's really saddening that the staff members don't(or don't want to) understand the novel scan regarding base Naruto's feat but I'm going to put that aside for now.

It's time we talk about upgrading Hinata. I've spent all my time arguing for Naruto and even Sasuke that I forgot I had to argue for Hinata as well. I would simply copy/paste what was in the original.

Hinata(with Hamura's chakra) had enough Chakra reserve, control, and potency to make a weakened Base Naruto revert back into his BSM without showing any sign of exhaustion. IIRC, chakra control + chakra amount = AP in basic scaling for the Naruto/Borutoverse. This means Hinata with Hamura's amp should be low-end relative to Naruto but is still inferior with versatility, stats, and jutsus. In the war arc it's evidently shown how chakra amp+potency increases the AP of a Hyuga as Hinata went from blasting fodder woods;

QBXY3i4.png

to slapping away the Juubi palm using the same jutsu

TpmvqYA.png

So this does show that chakra amp+chakra potency= AP. Hinata(with Hamura's plot armor) would scale to BSM Naruto. She would still have "Unknown physically" but 5-B with Hamura's chakra since she only scales to base Naruto who is still unknown.
And before anyone disproves this by claiming Hinata never got an amp in the novel, just remember, Kishimoto personally worked on the movie, not the novel. He changed and introduced a lot of newer concepts and lore in the movie that didn't appear in the novel.

Raw Scan
FYHuYs1VUAA1OPK

FYHuY_AVsAEDSwr

Translation

FYHuZnAUYAAI_0a

Source
: https://t.co/pnBKOPzXAr

FYHxCCNUUAEu7OG

The movie is also a better source for canonicity since it was the original.

main-qimg-711f6d4292abd49702a012b5e83f3dd8-pjlq

The novel is just an incomplete and semi-changed adaptation of the movie which for some reason, didn't include Toneri absorbing Naruto's chakra at all which was a very notable plot moment in the movie and also gave Hinata the opportunity to show off her chakra reserve and potency feat which was twisted entirely in the novel.
As a bit of addition, we see Naruto stating that no one in the village would dare mess with Hinata which also serves as a supporting argument. Although, it doesn't mean she's stronger than everyone in the village. But it means Hinata is definitely able to contend with the top tiers in the village whether in AP or fighting capability.

This is probably the most straightforward CRT yet. I would almost kms if this gets rebuked still. I can't afford to keep taking L's like this repeatedly. Peace✌

Last edited:
That argument
It's really saddening that the staff members don't(or don't want to) understand the novel scan regarding base Naruto's feat but I'm going to put that aside for now.

It's time to talk about upgrading Hinata. I've spent all my time arguing for Naruto and even Sasuke that I forgot I had to argue for Hinata as well. I would simply copy/paste what was in the original.

Hinata(with Hamura's chakra) had enough Chakra reserve, control, and potency to make a weakened Base Naruto revert back into his BSM without showing any sign of exhaustion. IIRC, chakra control + chakra amount = AP in basic scaling for the Naruto/Borutoverse. This means Hinata with Hamura's amp should be low-end relative to Naruto but is still inferior with versatility, stats, and jutsus. In the war arc it's evidently shown how chakra amp+potency increases the AP of a Hyuga as Hinata went from blasting fodder woods;

QBXY3i4.png

to slapping away the Juubi palm using the same jutsu

TpmvqYA.png

So this does show that chakra amp+chakra potency= AP. Hinata(with Hamura's plot armor) would scale to BSM Naruto. She would still have "Unknown physically" but 5-B with Hamura's chakra since she only scales to base Naruto who is still unknown.
And before anyone disproves this by claiming Hinata never got an amp in the novel, just remember, Kishimoto personally worked on the movie, not the novel. He changed and introduced a lot of newer concepts and lore in the movie that didn't appear in the novel.

Raw Scan
FYHuYs1VUAA1OPK

FYHuY_AVsAEDSwr

Translation

FYHuZnAUYAAI_0a

Source

FYHxCCNUUAEu7OG

The novel is just an incomplete and semi-changed adaptation of the movie which for some reason, didn't include Toneri absorbing Naruto's chakra at all which was a very notable plot moment in the movie and also gave Hinata the opportunity to show off her chakra reserve and potency feat which was twisted entirely in the novel.
As a bit of addition, we see Naruto stating that no one in the village would dare mess with Hinata which also serves as a supporting argument. Although, it doesn't mean she's stronger than everyone in the village. But it means Hinata is definitely able to contend with the top tiers in the village whether in AP or fighting capability.

This is probably the most straightforward CRT yet. I would almost kms if this gets rebuked still. I can't afford to keep taking L's like this repeatedly. Peace✌

I'm confused why we don't close this for being the same shit as your other one except "she hit the juubi's hand"

Last edited:
I'm very skeptical about this part as Hinata with hamura's chakra was unable to dent the tenseigan orb
Naruto also confirmed that she doesn't have as much chakra as him

By using his explanation, his base rasengan was what was needed to nuke the tenseigan but was hindered because of the chakra absorbing stuff
I'm more inclined to believe that Hinata prevented more chakra from being absorbed from Naruto than her outrightly refilling it
It's not like it's the first time we've seen this situation
In the war Arc, Naruto's chakra was drained by the god tree till he was incapacitated
Few pages after, he was back in his BSM without receiving external help
So yeah
As an addendum
The scan depicts Hinata protecting Naruto's chakra in the tenseigan chamber. The movie depicts both scene in the same way as the one where you claimed she refilled it

I'm very skeptical about this part as Hinata with hamura's chakra was unable to dent the tenseigan orb
Naruto also confirmed that she doesn't have as much chakra as him
Hinata at that point was still recovering from getting her chakra system tampered from the chakra orb by two different people;
main-qimg-995629ca55a56e8aeaefb8979a94e8aa

main-qimg-16fec1b37277f892510875cd20ed2eaf

Naruto on the other hand was amped by full Kurama's in base form. Even the novel claims Naruto had massive chakra which is thanks to Kurama's gift. So this comparison doesn't work because Hinata was weakened and still recovering, while Naruto was fully healthy and had help from Kurama in order to destroy the tenseigan. You cant expect Hinata to be able to destroy something that needs quite a deal of power to destroy while she's still recovering. It's like asking base Naruto to destroy the tenseigan immediately after he got his chakra tampered by Toneri.

By using his explanation, his base rasengan was what was needed to nuke the tenseigan but was hindered because of the chakra absorbing stuff
I'm more inclined to believe that Hinata prevented more chakra from being absorbed from Naruto than her outrightly refilling it
It's not like it's the first time we've seen this situation
In the war Arc, Naruto's chakra was drained by the god tree till he was incapacitated
Few pages after, he was back in his BSM without receiving external help
So yeah
As an addendum
The scan depicts Hinata protecting Naruto's chakra in the tenseigan chamber. The movie depicts both scene in the same way as the one where you claimed she refilled it

Liike I said in the post, the novel and movie adaptations were completely different. Hinata in the novel was only made to become immune and resistant to the chakra absorption. Meanwhile, Hinata in the anime had both the immunity(her blood) and the chakra amp she also got from him. That's why she first of all says only those with Hamura's blood can touch the tenseigan
923c7f3006ffa370b72a372ac176d79ad8894bb1.png

And when she helped Naruto after he got his chakra absorbed, she says she had Hamura's chakra flowing within her
EitaZh1XsAMY8nw.jpg

If you saw the movie in the Sub version, you would see that the word "Ketsueki" which means (blood "血液" ), and the word "Chakura" which simply means (Chakra "チャクラ") were both used by Hinata in different occasions. And the word "blood" and "chakra" meant different things because if it didn't, Hinata's chakra would have also gotten extracted when Toneri absorbed Naruto's chakra but it didn't. Earlier in the movie before meeting Hamura, Hinata got her chakra absorbed by the orbs
EeuybmcWoAAIBj-.jpg:large

But later after meeting Hamura, she no could no longer get her chakra absorbed. This means she did get an amp/special ability from Hamura.

In the novel, the word "Chakura" was never present when she tried to explain her particular powers from Hamura. Meanwhile, the movie depicts her with the blood immunity as Hamura's descendant, and the chakra she received from him. That's why she claims she has both the blood and the chakra of Hamura. That is why we don't see this scene in the novel at all

main-qimg-9b6bb9351ab9a86d55209f0f6d478edd

It was completely committed due to Kishimoto adding this scene at the last minute.

As for your comparison with the God tree absorption, and Toneri's tenseigan situation, they are completely different. I understand your logic and why you would say they are similar but they are not at all.
The God tree didn't absorb all of Naruto's chakra. It's shown by how the shinobi force still had Yang Kurama's chakra cloak even after Naruto's Yang chakra got sucked.
ik0kaGN.png

Another reason it's not similar is that the divine tree was still siphoning Naruto's Yang Kurama chakra up until Hiruzen came to the rescue
Iz5KLK7.png

0KB34Kw.png

This means the God tree didn't and wasn't able to absorb all of Naruto's Yang chakra on time. That also explains why the shinobi alliance still had Yang Kurama's chakra cloak on them even after the absorption.
On the other hand, Toneri was able to completely absorb Naruto's Yang Kurama chakra till it couldn't absorb any further and left Naruto trembling in base form.
main-qimg-d39766fc740622d57dc073a4b31a2430

main-qimg-367a2223528830c5335d08ede7b39418

I hope you understand the differences now.

Last edited:
Earlier in the movie before meeting Hamura, Hinata got her chakra absorbed by the orbs

But later after meeting Hamura, she no could no longer get her chakra absorbed. This means she did get an amp/special ability from Hamura
I don't know how you arrived at this conclusion
She was simply knocked unconscious by Toneri, he wasn't absorbing her chakra in the anime
Even the novel part says the same thing
The God tree didn't absorb all of Naruto's chakra. It's shown by how the shinobi force still had Yang Kurama's chakra cloak even after Naruto's Yang chakra got sucked
We also don't have prove that all of Naruto's chakra was absorbed in the last
Your claim was that the Absorption took him out of his BSM, same thing with the god tree
In the same movie, Naruto had nearly all his chakra absorbed and he was knocked out
But he was still conscious in the scene you're putting
Not to mention that he still had a kurama avatar running around the moon
Another reason it's not similar is that the divine tree was still siphoning Naruto's Yang Kurama chakra up until Hiruzen came to the rescue
Naruto was depowered back to Base in both instance
On the other hand, Toneri was able to completely absorb Naruto's Yang Kurama chakra till it couldn't absorb any further and left Naruto trembling in base form
Naruto was barely conscious when hiruzen arrived

I don't know how you arrived at this conclusion
She was simply knocked unconscious by Toneri, he wasn't absorbing her chakra in the anime
Even the novel part says the same thing
The orb's basic ability is to absorb chakra. We see what happened with Naruto when Toneri hit him with the orb. The orbs have always been used to disrupt chakra. Why do you think Hinata's body felt numb when she regained her consciousness?
main-qimg-69e029c005484d0c0a166010780540af-lq

That's because her chakra got absorbed. She couldn't even do the basic ninja abilities once she regained her conciousness.
We also don't have prove that all of Naruto's chakra was absorbed in the last
Your claim was that the Absorption took him out of his BSM, same thing with the god tree
In the same movie, Naruto had nearly all his chakra absorbed and he was knocked out
But he was still conscious in the scene you're putting
Like I said before, the orb absorbed all of Naruto's chakra till it couldn't absorb any further. That Tenseigan doesn't even have control of its own limits since it wanted to absorb all the energy from the sun till it blows up Toneri. So it absorbing all of BSM Naruto's chakra is exactly what happened because if it didn't absorb all of it, it wouldn't have stopped absorbing more.
Not to mention that he still had a kurama avatar running around the moon
That was Yin Kurama. Yin Kurama and Yang Kurama have completely different sources. Even in the scan I showed you, Minato's Yin KCM was unaffected by Yang Kurama's chakra getting absorbed by the god tree. That's why Yin Kurama was able to replenish Yang Kurama's chakra in the war arc since they are both separate entities. So even if Yin Naruto's chakra gets completely obliterated, Yang Kurama would still be perfectly fine. After all, after Madara extracted the Yang Kurama from Naruto, Naruto was still able to survive thanks to Obito replacing it with an unaffected Yin Kurama.
Naruto was depowered back to Base in both instance
Yes. That's the only similarity. The difference is, Naruto explicitly says all his chakra was being depleted right before Toneri finished absorbing them.
main-qimg-4b98a7630ccc5265012b587f57d0443e-pjlq

BSM Naruto in the manga never said that.
Naruto was barely conscious when hiruzen arrived
Naruto was barely conscious for only an instant
0KB34Kw.png

Next panel, he was raging with anger after seeing the deaths of other shinobis.
E4sf8zz.png

If he was truly depleted till the full brim, he would have been dried up like the other shinobis who got hit with the god tree branch.
Same reaction with the last Naruto when he got his chakra absorbed too. Except that is a stronger Naruto who already has six paths amp so his reaction to things like this wouldn't be as evident as he was pre-hagoromo amp.

You didn't say anything regarding the "Ketsueki" (blood "血液" ), and "Chakura" (Chakra "チャクラ") differences used by Hinata on different occasions to support her having to use her chakra to refill Naruto or using her blood/lineage to make him immune. I take that you agree with that?

Last edited:
The orb's basic ability is to absorb chakra. We see what happened with Naruto when Toneri hit him with the orb. The orbs have always been used to disrupt chakra. Why do you think Hinata's body felt numb when she regained her consciousness?
We clearly see what happens when your chakra gets absorbed, the chakra is actually shown to move to the orb
The novel never mentioned anything about chakra Absorption, what it said was "breathing in the vapor that burst out, Hinata lost consciousness"
Nothing about her chakra being drained
Why would toneri go through the process of attacking Hinata just to endanger her life by absorbing her chakra?

That's because her chakra got absorbed. She couldn't even do the basic ninja abilities once she regained her conciousness.

Like I said before, the orb absorbed all of Naruto's chakra till it couldn't absorb any further. That Tenseigan doesn't even have control of its own limits since it wanted to absorb all the energy from the sun till it blows up Toneri. So it absorbing all of BSM Naruto's chakra is exactly what happened because if it didn't absorb all of it, it wouldn't have stopped absorbing more.

That was Yin Kurama. Yin Kurama and Yang Kurama have completely different sources. Even in the scan I showed you, Minato's Yin KCM was unaffected by Yang Kurama's chakra getting absorbed by the god tree. That's why Yin Kurama was able to replenish Yang Kurama's chakra in the war arc since they are both separate entities. So even if Yin Naruto's chakra gets completely obliterated, Yang Kurama would still be perfectly fine. After all, after Madara extracted the Yang Kurama from Naruto, Naruto was still able to survive thanks to Obito replacing it with an unaffected Yin Kurama.

Yes. That's the only similarity. The difference is, Naruto explicitly says all his chakra was being depleted right before Toneri finished absorbing them.
main-qimg-4b98a7630ccc5265012b587f57d0443e-pjlq

BSM Naruto in the manga never said that.

Naruto was barely conscious for only an instant
0KB34Kw.png

Next panel, he was raging with anger after seeing the deaths of other shinobis.
E4sf8zz.png

If he was truly depleted till the full brim, he would have been dried up like the other shinobis who got hit with the god tree branch.
Same reaction with the last Naruto when he got his chakra absorbed too. Except that is a stronger Naruto who already has six paths amp so his reaction to things like this wouldn't be as evident as he was pre-hagoromo amp.

You didn't say anything regarding the "Ketsueki" (blood "血液" ), and "Chakura" (Chakra "チャクラ") differences used by Hinata on different occasions to support her having to use her chakra to refill Naruto or using her blood/lineage to make him immune. I take that you agree with that?
Let me address this all at once
Naruto's chakra was getting absorbed on both occasions
We have no confirmation that he was actually out of chakra on both occasions because ninjas die when all of your chakra is gone
The chakra absorption made Naruto revert back to base from BSM on both occasions
There was no Yin or Yang kurama, he basically manifested kurama avatar and let it run loose. This is to counter your earlier point of other shinobis still having the cloak
Naruto was clearly weakened on both occasions as he couldn't even fight back against the roots when be was caught

Last edited:
That's why she first of all says only those with Hamura's blood can touch the tenseigan
It's actually in the novel only worded differently. "Shinobi's outside hamura's bloodline would get their chakra extracted" is the exact statement from Hinata
Hinata with hamura's chakra lacked enough chakra and jutsu potency to destroy a 6-A structure (if Arc's 2 calcs is anything to go by for), something Naruto with a base rasengan was confident in his ability to destroy it on his own
That simply means Base Naruto>>Hinata in both chakra and jutsu potency

We clearly see what happens when your chakra gets absorbed, the chakra is actually shown to move to the orb
The novel never mentioned anything about chakra Absorption, what it said was "breathing in the vapor that burst out, Hinata lost consciousness"
Nothing about her chakra being drained
Do I have to state something so obvious more than once? The green orb has different abilities. We see it absorbing chakra, knocking someone out, controlling someone like a puppet, etc. Hinataencountered that orb in a total of 3 times. First time was when the puppet held her and toneri pointed the orb at her and absorbed her chakra which made her unable to mold chakra when she became conscious. The second time was when he simply pointed the orb at her and made her fall asleep(that is the example you showed me which is completely different from the first time). The third time was when he stabbed the orb through her chest and controlled her as a puppet. Each time he used the orb on her, it was for a different purpose. He absorbed, knocked, and controlled her on different occasions with the orb. Let me address this all at once
Why would toneri go through the process of attacking Hinata just to endanger her life by absorbing her chakra?
Are you really asking that question? Was Toneri not the same guy that left Hinata in the care of his puppet who was willing to let Hinata die here?

Wasnt it the same Toneri that did this to Hinata?
main-qimg-b8b5d02dd0912c86210c0e527a8de712
main-qimg-280188ce625bf2a8d54ad2fd9e7d4124

Toneri doesn't care for her wellbeing. As long as she is still alive even barely, he would do whatever he can to her.
Naruto's chakra was getting absorbed on both occasions
No. You're wrong. Naruto's chakra "was getting absorbed" from the god tree. Meanwhile, Naruto's chakra "already got absorbed" by Toneri's light of justice. That's the difference.
We have no confirmation that he was actually out of chakra on both occasions because ninjas die when all of your chakra is gone
Yes we do. In the war arc, he wasn't out of chakra as we could see other shinobis still possessing the chakra cloak they got from Naruto. That was the same Yang Kurama Naruto possessed. Meanwhile, Naruto in the last got his chakra exhausted as we could see the orb(which couldn't even be controlled by Toneri) successfully finish Naruto's chakra absorption. Naruto first of all says "all of his chakra" is being sucked out
main-qimg-d82ae5642a810f476f086d23273a3570-lq

Then the orb stops absorbing more which meant it already absorbed all it wanted from him
main-qimg-367a2223528830c5335d08ede7b39418

Remember the orb is uncontrollable so it wouldn't have stopped if it didn't absorb all of Naruto's chakra which left him weakened and shaking in pain.
You don't necessarily die when your chakra gets depleted. You only die when "you completely" get your chakra absorbed till your lifeforce itself gets sucked out. For example, Kakashi died to Pain after using his remaining chakra to save Choji. But we see even worse with Shikamaru who also got his chakra completely drained by the god tree yet he was still able to survive until Sakura and Tsunade rescued him. Naruto in this case got his normal chakra reserves depleted but his life force was still okay because the orb didn't absorb his life energy with it. It still depleted his reserves but his life force was still intact.
Another example. look at Nagato. His life force even as an Uzumaki was already almost failing. Yet he could still perform crazy chakra taxing jutsus because he still had a lot more chakra reserves but his life force was the only thing he barely had going for him. If he weren't an Uzumaki, he would have died.
There was no Yin or Yang kurama, he basically manifested kurama avatar and let it run loose. This is to counter your earlier point of other shinobis still having the cloak
You are proving to me you never read the war arc or you don't even know that Yin/Yang Kurama existed.
This is KCM Minato(Yin Kurama) and KCM Naruto(Yang Kurama)
images

After KCM Naruto got his chakra absorbed by the God tree, Minato still had his mode activated and unaffected because he had a different Kurama. Yin Kurama doesn't share the same reserves with Yang Kurama. That's why even after Madara extracted Kurama from Naruto, Yin Kurama was still unaffected. The same with the last Naruto. Naruto used Yang Kurama against Toneri. Meanwhile, his Yin Kurama was fighting the Golem. Just by looking at the color of yin Kurama in the last, you can differentiate between Yin/Yang.
main-qimg-42acef95984a62fa3431f0a3a389de25-lq

Naruto was clearly weakened on both occasions as he couldn't even fight back against the roots when be was caught
How many times would I keep repeating the same thing to you? Naruto is UNABLE to fight back when his chakra is getting EXTRACTED. Tell me when you've ever seen Naruto fighting back during his chakra getting absorbed. Of course he was weakened. I never said he wasn't weakened on any occasion.

The wiki already claims Hinata refilling Naruto's chakra as a feat for her. It was already accepted as a stamina feat for her in her profile. I'm only covering it into AP here so this conversation doesn't even make sense in the first place since you would have to change her profile itself to make an argument against this.

It's actually in the novel only worded differently. "Shinobi's outside hamura's bloodline would get their chakra extracted" is the exact statement from Hinata
Stop talking to me about the novel scans if it contradicts the movie. Show me the movie scans instead. How many times would I tell you that the movie and novel are different versions of the play? Kishimoto edited so many things in the original content that never got changed in the novel. Telling me that "it was worded differently" in the novel is completely meaningless because the novel doesn't follow something in the movie. I

Raw Scan
FYHuYs1VUAA1OPK
FYHuY_AVsAEDSwr

Translation

FYHuZnAUYAAI_0a

Source

FYHxCCNUUAEu7OG

Hinata with hamura's chakra lacked enough chakra and jutsu potency to destroy a 6-A structure (if Arc's 2 calcs is anything to go by for), something Naruto with a base rasengan was confident in his ability to destroy it on his own
That simply means Base Naruto>>Hinata in both chakra and jutsu potency
This logic makes no sense. Okay. Not only was Hinata just recovering from getting her chakra system tampered from the chakra orb by two different people;
main-qimg-995629ca55a56e8aeaefb8979a94e8aa

main-qimg-16fec1b37277f892510875cd20ed2eaf

But Naruto himself was amped by full Kurama's in base form. Even the novel which you so much love to use claims Naruto had massive chakra which is thanks to Kurama's gift. So this comparison doesn't work because Hinata was weakened and still recovering, while Naruto was fully healthy and had help from Kurama in order to destroy the tenseigan. It's like asking base Naruto to destroy the tenseigan immediately after he got his chakra tampered with by Toneri.

I'm hoping you realize that I'm scaling Hinata(with hamura's chakra) to BSM Naruto(half Kurama). This was never a comparison to full BSM Naruto because Naruto never used full BSM(i.e full Kurama) against Toneri. Hinata refilling Naruto's chakra is already an accepted stamina feat for her long time ago in this wiki. All you've done is show me scans from a novel that contradicts what is directly said and shown in the movie which holds more canon value.

Last edited:
I don't remember if I stated this already but I agree with the Hinata scaling.

This thread is unfortunately not going anywhere though...

I don't remember if I stated this already but I agree with the Hinata scaling.
Yes I remembered.
This thread is unfortunately not going anywhere though...
Unfortunately, only the staff members' opinion counts for acceptance and they didn't say anything about Hinata's upgrade. The non-staffs opinions only count as a backup (whose agreement I already have in abundance).
Only Shadow has said something said something about it and he also agreed with her upgrade as a staff member. But he disagreed with Naruto's upgrade. If I can get more staff members to agree with Hinata's, then the CRT would be done. Even in the original CRT I made, most members(non-staff/1 staff) already agreed with Hinata's upgrade;
Agreed: Ssgengar, GTsek, Jebxtz, Darsh748, YoutubeForKing, Halkum145, ShrekAlmighty, Nierre(Hinata), Shadow(Hinata)
Only Naruto's upgrade got a lot of contentions.

Last edited:
Stop talking to me about the novel scans if it contradicts the movie. Show me the movie scans instead. How many times would I tell you that the movie and novel are different versions of the play? Kishimoto edited so many things in the original content that never got changed in the novel. Telling me that "it was worded differently" in the novel is completely meaningless because the novel doesn't follow something in the movie. I
You tell me how "only shinobi's with hamura's bloodline" contradicts "only those with hamura's blood"
Naruto first of all says "all of his chakra" is being sucked out
All of his chakra is being sucked out is different from all of his chakra has been sucked out
The same with the last Naruto. Naruto used Yang Kurama against Toneri. Meanwhile, his Yin Kurama was fighting the Golem. Just by looking at the color of yin Kurama in the last, you can differentiate between Yin/Yang.
Again
Naruto summoned a kurama avatar to fight
Nowhere was it stated that he divided kurama into two equal parts
Kurama was already fused in Naruto fgs
There's no yin yang post war arc
So this comparison doesn't work because Hinata was weakened and still recovering, while Naruto was fully healthy and had help from Kurama in order to destroy the tenseigan. It's like asking base Naruto to destroy the tenseigan immediately after he got his chakr
Hinata never said she was weakened
She said she couldn't destroy it
Novel further describes Naruto's thought process in the moment of silence in the movie
I don't know why you keep misinterpreting scans just to push an agenda
I'm hoping you realize that I'm scaling Hinata(with hamura's chakra) to BSM Naruto(half Kurama). This was never a comparison to full BSM Naruto because Naruto never used full BSM(i.e full Kurama) against Toneri. Hinata refilling Naruto's chakra is already an accepted stamina feat for her long time ago in this wiki. All you've done is show me scans from a novel that contradicts what is directly said and shown in the movie which holds more canon value.
Again
Her AP doesn't scale to the chakra she possessed at that point
As shown in the dialogue when she wanted to destroy the tenseigan
It was her strongest Jutsu and it was still regarded as inferior to Naruto's base rasengan
Do I have to state something so obvious more than once? The green orb has different abilities. We see it absorbing chakra, knocking someone out, controlling someone like a puppet, etc. Hinataencountered that orb in a total of 3 times. First time was when the puppet held her and toneri pointed the orb at her and absorbed her chakra which made her unable to mold chakra when she became conscious. The second time was when he simply pointed the orb at her and made her fall asleep(that is the example you showed me which is completely different from the first time). The third time was when he stabbed the orb through her chest and controlled her as a puppet. Each time he used the orb on her, it was for a different purpose. He absorbed, knocked, and controlled her on different occasions with the orb. Let me address this all at once
So you do realize that the orbs have different uses
Care to provide scans as to the orb actually absorbing Hinata's chakra?
The two times it absorbed Naruto's chakra, it either went through him absorbing the chakra in the process or it extracted the chakra in a vapor like manner from a distance
Last I checked, neither happened to Hinata
We see him flash the orb in her face with the novel saying he knocked her unconscious with the vapor from it
So you'll have to provide scans that show the orb actually absorbing her chakra
Then the orb stops absorbing more which meant it already absorbed all it wanted from him
Yeah
All it wanted from him
Not
All the chakra naruto has
Naruto never said all his chakra was absorbed
He said all his chakra is being absorbed
Stop misinterpreting scans to suit your agenda

You tell me how "only shinobi's with hamura's bloodline" contradicts "only those with hamura's blood"
What are you trying to say? All I said was that Hinata claimed she had both the bloodline and the Chakra of Hamura.
Bloodline(just like any other hyuga)
923c7f3006ffa370b72a372ac176d79ad8894bb1.png

Chakra(that she received from Hamura)
EitaZh1XsAMY8nw.jpg

I even showed you the Japanese translations in the movie.
All of his chakra is being sucked out is different from all of his chakra has been sucked out
Again
Naruto summoned a kurama avatar to fight
Nowhere was it stated that he divided kurama into two equal parts
Kurama was already fused in Naruto fgs
There's no yin yang post war arc

Hinata never said she was weakened
She said she couldn't destroy it
Novel further describes Naruto's thought process in the moment of silence in the movie
I don't know why you keep misinterpreting scans just to push an agenda

Again
Her AP doesn't scale to the chakra she possessed at that point
As shown in the dialogue when she wanted to destroy the tenseigan
It was her strongest Jutsu and it was still regarded as inferior to Naruto's base rasengan
I'm not going to repeat why she couldn't destroy the tenseigan anymore. I already explained it twice to you.
So you do realize that the orbs have different uses
Care to provide scans as to the orb actually absorbing Hinata's chakra?
The two times it absorbed Naruto's chakra, it either went through him absorbing the chakra in the process or it extracted the chakra in a vapor like manner from a distance
Last I checked, neither happened to Hinata
Scans? Here

The reason we were able to see Naruto's chakra getting absorbed is that he had a large volume of it compared to Hinata before she met Hamura. Hinata got hers' instantly absorbed. Naruto's took some time before it got absorbed fully
We see him flash the orb in her face with the novel saying he knocked her unconscious with the vapor from it
Jesus Christ! How many times do I have to specifically tell you that was in another case. What you are talking about is this scene.
uXyEKKk.jpg

which is different from the earlier scene I was talking about because nothing happens to Hinata immediately she regains her consciousness in Toneri's castle. She was perfectly fine unlike the time she was unable to walk on a wall due to the orb absorbing her chakra. You are using a completely different scenario to invalidate my original stance. You don't seem to understand that Toneri used the orb against Hinata in different ways. He used her as a puppet with it, he absorbed her chakra with it, and he simply knocked her unconscious with it.

Yeah
All it wanted from him
Not
All the chakra naruto has
Naruto never said all his chakra was absorbed
He said all his chakra is being absorbed
Stop twisting my words. Naruto said all of his chakra was being extracted. He made that statement when Toneri was "still absorbing" his chakra. But right after that moment, the orb stopped absorbing further indicating that it had successfully absorbed all of Naruto's chakra. It's already past tense now. It was a continuous tense during the absorption.
Stop misinterpreting scans to suit your agenda
I'm not misinterpreting any scan. You are the one trying to desperately twist every scan I show by misinterpreting them. First you used novel scans to invalidate movie scans despite Kishimoto directly saying the movie>novel in canon content. Then you proceed to try to invalidate Hinata's possession of Hamura's chakra despite the movie claiming she had both the bloodline and the chakra from Hamura.

It's certain you are not going to agree with me and vice versa and you are not a staff member so I'm just going to stop arguing further with you since you already disagree. The majority of the non staff already agree anyways so I don't have anything to gain or lose if one non staff disagrees. Let's just call it a quit.

Last edited:
Wo
Then you proceed to try to invalidate Hinata's possession of Hamura's chakra despite the movie claiming she had both the bloodline and the chakra from Hamura
Would you be so kind to point out where I said she didn't have hamura's chakra?
What are you on?
Arguing this is a lost cause anyway
Since it's already on her profile
So how are you scaling her to 5-B based on chakra capacity?
Don't you need like Feats to scale someone's AP?
Best you can do is scale her above feats she did while she was amped by outside sources e.g Her slapping away juubi arm

Last edited:
Back