• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle against strongest top 10 non-smurf 7-C

Because like I said above, he turn the targets into another him. They became another Klein. One of the already existing thousands that he has. His mind will simply cease to exist as he's no longer him.
Well then Gaim power it's truly effective means to counter his ability as it's pretty much the same Saver's ability

Klein doesn't fuse with X being, their existence become him. Its not alike. Just like how because you resist to soul attacks doesn't mean you resist to soul transmutation, soul deconstruction, etc.

Klein doesn't fuse with X being, their existence become him. Its not alike. Just like how because you resist to soul attacks doesn't mean you resist to soul transmutation, soul deconstruction, etc.
So to clarify his ability is soul transmutation or existence transmutation to be exactly? Kugai also turn people into him and then merged them to his will. And for Sougo existance is already preserve by the people of Higher dimensional(even higher than Kugai Kudo-Kamen Rider Saver) so either way i don't think it work
332740883_3150803831886769_6663915528400263098_n.jpg

It could work but I don't see him having such resistence on the profile or I don't know where to look as the key/tabbers names don't match.

Then if its not in profile, it can't be used. Thats not an obstacle to create another tabber with all the powers/res.

Ok then Klein still have to deal with his TD2, AE2 and Power + History absorption (8-D to 9-D), even Klein can kill or do anything to Sougo he'll get revive by the concept "Heisei" and Higher D people.

Last edited:
Klein will just keep making avatars out of him then the instant he appears. He won't have time to use his hax. The only way would be If the higher people can attack.

Klein has tons of way to manipulate concepts so there no problem to manipulate the concept heisei or it is higher D?

Klein will just keep making avatars out of him then the instant he appears. He won't have time to use his hax. The only way would be If the higher people can attack.

Klein has tons of way to manipulate concepts so there no problem to manipulate the concept heisei or it is higher D?
"Heisei" concept is metafictional concept which beyond the story or for short it's higher dimensional concept (9-D) and through this Sougo can endlessly revive and i doubt Klein has enough stamina to endlessly repeated his hax.

He can't go on Forever from what i remember but he can Simply turn the entire area into things that can stay permanently like that once he see his foe comes back. Plus Klein can self grant wishes, so he could restore his stamina.

He can't go on Forever from what i remember but he can Simply turn the entire area into things that can stay permanently like that once he see his foe comes back. Plus Klein can self grant wishes, so he could restore his stamina.
Don't see it in the profile and he could restore his stamina but nothing can sure it last forever, this would be like a never-ending battle so i put my vote in incon

Miracle Invoker - all types self sustenance. Same key, Reality Warping via wishes. Also, Grafting which allow him to alter and mix concepts like beginning and end, past and future, now and then, etc.

Next key, he can defraud the laws of reality like making a simple candle burn without need for fuel.

Last key, he can fool concepts, so stamina is not a problem but even excluding that he's an abstract being. Thats without taking in his Mythical form or the sephirah castle.

Also, Grafting which allow him to alter and mix concepts like beginning and end, past and future, now and then, etc.
TD2 Sougo can handle this as he already merge light-dark, life-death, inside-outside, past-future and all the other aspects of reality and transcend them. So the advantage of Sougo is TD2 and AE2 while Klein has advantage various haxes, i don't see a chance of Sougo win this fight but since Klein can't affect higher D concept either, i would say it's incon what your opinion?

Though seem like just you and me here, bro. The others KR supporters doesn't interested in this match at all.

Back