• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 General Discussion Thread

Eitherway, 2-A Humungousaur when?
4mbvzr.jpg

You’ll get your 2-A when you fix this damn door!

Forgot about the 5-A stuff for a second and got jumpscared when I clicked on Zed’s profile

Anyways what characters do people think should have profiles that don’t have them yet? I was thinking Driscoll, future Gwen and maybe Phil Billings.
Why the **** was she 6-C? She wasn't even 5-C/Low 5-B like everyone is else.

And honestly, lots and lots of people needs profile that they don't have yet and many need their profiles updates because many of them are among the saddest shit I ever seen.

Did you know that the DNAliens profiles had for LS "Moon Level, possibly Small Planet Level"?

And honestly, lots and lots of people needs profile that they don't have yet and many need their profiles updates because many of them are among the saddest shit I ever seen.
I’m kinda glad you’re here to say the stuff I’m too scared to say, as I’m always worried it’ll come off as too mean.

Ben 10 scaling on VSBW is like drugs, first you started with some light stuff like Town level aliens, then you use some serious stuff and get Moon level aliens, then Large Planet level, Multiverse level+.... And then you are completely lost when even Stinkfly gets Hypeversal scaling

Ben 10 scaling on VSBW is like drugs, first you started with some light stuff like Town level aliens, then you use some serious stuff and get Moon level aliens, then Large Planet level, Multiverse level+.... And then you are completely lost when even Stinkfly gets Hypeversal scaling
Beware. Alien X was once 3-A here. This all is a part of colossal revenge /jk.

This would be the stupiedest and funniest thing that i ever saw on the wiki, even if the scaling is correct
You see Accelerated_Evolution, this is all part of my grand plan! Either the VSBW Overlords reject 2-A for base cast and I heroically swoop in by suggesting we just ignore the Ultimate Humungousaur statements, or they accept 2-A for base cast and we get the funniest scaling imaginable!

Either way, I win…
light-yagami-death-note.gif

It's not just you plus it's understandable...i'm speaking of everyone else who supported Ultimate Humungosaur scaling to Ultimate Kevin which would make everyone else scale and suddenly when it got accepted was surprisingly absent in applying the CRT...

Beware. Alien X was once 3-A here. This all is a part of colossal revenge /jk.
Oh yeah, 3-A Alien X, i don´t even remembered that, time really changes, huh? Thanks for the tip!, now i know how to get revenge of someone

You see Accelerated_Evolution, this is all part of my grand plan! Either the VSBW Overlords reject 2-A for base cast and I heroically swoop in by suggesting we just ignore the Ultimate Humungousaur statements
My friend, do you really thinks that mere statements can counter thousands of anti-feats? Do you really think that powerscalers can´t go to the deepest gates of hell to find other statements that counter your own? If you think that way then you are wrong, people will always find ways to prove that you are wrong, even if they are the wrong one, powerscaling is a subjective hobby where hyperboles, fallacies and denialism merge together to find not the best, but the favorite scaling for a character, does´t matter what is right or wrong, what matters if i just annoy you enough time for you leave the discussion and then I GET MY VICTORY!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
latest

Tbh i just wrote the first thing that came to my mind

Or they accept 2-A for base cast and we get the funniest scaling imaginable!
Peak scaling imo

So I’ve got a couple questions relating to Dr. Animo, since I might make a CRT addressing some things about his profile.
  1. Shouldn’t he have “5-A with mutant animals” or something like that, since in most instances he primarily fights using them?
  2. How big is the gap between max size Humungousaur and baseline High 5-A? Could D’Void upscale to High 5-A if the gap was small enough?

If y’all really want to go the universal-multiversal regular cast route, I got a little something for ya: All the Vladats together are considered more useful for Z’Skayr than the Alpha Rune’s power. While we know an individual Vladat isn’t as powerful as the Alpha Rune, as a collective (as in the seven or so of them that were gonna be revived) they should be a greater threat. Because Whampire fought Exo-Skull that one time you can say that the entire base cast downscales from the Alpha Rune, which is further supported by Ultimate Humungousaur breaking out of Addwaitya’s crystals and harming him.

For the record I think anything close to 2-A base cast is some colossal (albeit hilarious) wank, but I thought this was a humorous argument to make so I decided to bring it up in case anyone wanted to do anything nefarious with it.

I just want someone to answer me this

Back