• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10: Minor Additions/Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellformer

He/Him
1) Resistance to Fate Manipulation and Precognition for Alien X:
Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

Alien X has Acasuality type 4 so he should get resistance to both these abilities on his profile.

2) Immeasurable speed for time cycles:
Immeasurable speed: (Movement unbound from the flow of linear time, which cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined, the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed.)

The time beasts and time cycles have shown to run in the realm of time stream with sheer movement. As we know that the realm of time stream is a hypertimeline structure which provides a 2nd temporal dimension beyond the local multiverse. So as highlighted above in the definition, traveling across this temporal dimension with sheer movement should grant them immeasurable speed.
(One of the primary reasons for it being 1-B instead of 2-A)

Speed rating for time cycles:
FTL usually, Immeasurable with time beast egg
Professor paradox : Leave now or you may still catch Maltruant in the time stream if not then this time beast egg will power your journey to places even beyond my reach
(Time Beast egg powers up the cycles hence proving that they move with sheer speed and not via any ability)

Agree: @REX9097 (Immeasurable speed) @OMNIVERSAL-KING @ROZAN-TIMSINA0 (Immeasurable speed) @Richard5128pm (Immeasurable speed)

Disagree: @Aolphl (Resistances) @Accelerated_Evolution (Resistances) @ROZAN-TIMSINA0 (Resistances) @NXCHT.66 (Resistances)

Neutral: @REX9097 (Resistances) @Accelerated_Evolution (Immeasurable speed) @NXCHT.66 (Immeasurable speed)

Last edited:
Neutral with this
Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

Alien X has Acasuality type 4 so he should get resistance to both these abilities on his profile.
I agree to immeasurable speed to time beasts and time cycles

Hell nah, there is also no need to mention them in the profiles of characters with Acausality Type 4, thousands of characters on the Wiki have Acausality Type 4, but none of them mention Acausality Type 4 induced resistances in their profiles. Just as the profile of a character with Inorganic Physiology does not mention Self-Sustenance, or the profile of a character with Hive Mind does not mention that he has resistance to Mind Manipulation.

A justification for time cycles immesurable speed (if you are going to call it "a mere time travel")
it only travelled into hypertimestream after getting more power / force from time beast egg. So it was increasing force which proves it was speed as speed can be increased by increasing power or input force

A justification for time cycles immesurable speed (if you are going to call it "a mere time travel")
it only travelled into hypertimestream after getting more power / force from time beast egg. So it was increasing force which proves it was speed as speed can be increased by increasing power or input force
Yup I've given this statement made by paradox so that nobody calls it an ability.

Hell nah, there is also no need to mention them in the profiles of characters with Acausality Type 4, thousands of characters on the Wiki have Acausality Type 4, but none of them mention Acausality Type 4 induced resistances in their profiles. Just as the profile of a character with Inorganic Physiology does not mention Self-Sustenance, or the profile of a character with Hive Mind does not mention that he has resistance to Mind Manipulation.
In order not to be a possible misunderstanding, I'm saying right now: Alien X already has these resistances thanks to the Acausality Type 4. But there is no need to add them to the profile. These resistances are already the resistances that a character with each Acausality Type 4 already has. That's all.

Btw, I don't have any idea about the speed, but if this is to be accepted, it will only be "Possibly". Because, Hypertimeline was accepted only "Possibly" in this thread.

Last edited:
In order not to be a possible misunderstanding, I'm saying right now: Alien X already has these resistances thanks to the Acausality Type 4. But there is no need to add them to the profile. These resistances are already the resistances that a character with each Acausality Type 4 already has. That's all.

Btw, I don't have any idea about the speed, but if this is to be accepted, it will only be "Possibly". Because, Hypertimeline was accepted only "Possibly" in this thread.
Possibility rating was removed later on this is why the realm of time stream became solid 1-B instead  of Possibily 1-B

Last edited:

agree with Aolph's reasoning.
Alien X already has these resistances thanks to the Acausality Type 4. But there is no need to add them to the profile. These resistances are already the resistances that a character with each Acausality Type 4 already has. That's all.
The rest I'm totally neutral.

Why removed?
The changes were made by Reiner because it was accepted in some thread. The main reason why hyperversal scaling was even accepted is due to the presence of hypertimelines and omniversal force statements since the time stream structure is considered to be bigger than the destruction made by CTB which was just 2-A. This is why it had a Possibily 1-B rating but since the current rating is solid 1-B, so the hypertimelines are also solid.

Last edited:
I've made an addition in the OP so let me know if you guys agree with it
not battle applicable , stamina section is for stamina of character during a fight

The ability to continue acting forever without rest or need for sleep. These users of this ability require no rest and do not run out of energy, or even feel tired.

self sustenance type 3 it's just living your normal life with no need for rest and sleep , not in combat

so, disagree

not battle applicable , stamina section is for stamina of character during a fight

The ability to continue acting forever without rest or need for sleep. These users of this ability require no rest and do not run out of energy, or even feel tired.

self sustenance type 3 it's just living your normal life with no need for rest and sleep , not in combat

so, disagree
Okay seems fine. I've deleted that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back