• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben tennyson(base) high 5a ap upgrade

Ascalon is taken as high 5 a and since ben used it, shouldn't the 'high 5 a with ascalon' key be added? If your answer is no, why is speed scaling taken over time cycle on the Ben 10 page?

Ascalon is taken as high 5 a and since ben used it, shouldn't the 'high 5 a with ascalon' key be added? If your answer is no, why is speed scaling taken over time cycle on the Ben 10 page?
What is Ascalon? Do we have a profile for it?

The OP appears a bit blank and I don't see many scans and what not. But the Ascalon page looks fine to add to Ben's profile.

If I remember correctly Ben used Ascalon to absorb dagon's powers so the one that he has should scale higher to the regular sword and also probably should receive all of dagon's abilities other than immortality I guess.

Back