• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK SOULS Discussion Thread

Black Souls l doesn't have an icon so I made one with an image I found on the internet.
Black_Souls_Alice_Icon.png

Here's how it looks
image.png

so alice = the crawling one
As far as I know, Alice is more of a role than an individual. The game suggests that current Alice is the Crawling One, while there are Alice daughter, sister and mother.
Also the first Alice was Prickett.
Though I'm still not sure if Prickett and Crawling One are different entities, because everyone lies.
You can find Prickett being a part of Crawling One multiple times, and you can see Prickett's true form, when you meet her for the first time with 0 SEN.

Last edited:
Prickett is connected to the Crawling One but you can also say they are the same but also different. Also the Alice/Crawling One in Ending H that rescues Grimm is most likely Prickett considering she's the one who wants to rescue Grimm and bring him back to "reality".

Prickett is connected to the Crawling One but you can also say they are the same but also different. Also the Alice/Crawling One in Ending H that rescues Grimm is most likely Prickett considering she's the one who wants to rescue Grimm and bring him back to "reality".
Different?
Remember date sex scene with Prickett and her words during the meal. It gives impression as if she tries to contain her true desires, or rather can't manifest them.
And if you were very very attentive, you would have figured out that Node/White Queen is in the way of Prickett's desires. (a hint, not only her)
Prickett tells Grimm to not let his guard down around Node.
Also, remember 0 SEN message in the Old Sheep's Shop: "White is in the way".
In the Mystery Maze she shows her true feelings, in my opinion, because she made that place and with 0 SEN you can see messages like "THERE THERE COME GO HURRY DIE", meaning she wants Grimm to go there and her sanity, Prickett's sanity is in a very bad state, she just hides it.
For these reasons it's hard to tell if Prickett and The Crawling One are one and the same and just acting differently for the sake of a script.
I personally think they are the same, but I won't force my opinion onto anyone.

Edit: By the way, do you remember Grimm's dialogue with Mabel, on the staircase to the Grand Guignol?
When she asks Grimm what Garden would he create, if he chooses Wonderland, Mabel says: "Fufufu... So you've taken a liking to the amusement stage of madness. The Crawling One must be shedding black tears of joy".
Can you imagine anyone other than Prickett creating amusement parks/stages and shedding black tears?
Old habits don't die, hehe...

Last edited:
By the way, I am open for any discussions.
Also, if anyone has questions, unresolved mysteries or knowledge to share for the sake of preserving it, I think it is better to deal with it together.
It is more fun and efficient than boringly wait for the Dead Red Hood anyway.
We may forget some details later as well.

btw iirc that green fairy always create any stories with sad/tragic ending ?
Leaf/Mary Sue/Mary Ann? Not quite. It is true that she creates sad and tragic stories, but it is also true that she creates happy stories too.
Every companion good ending in BS1 is written by Mary Sue.
She just likes tragic stories a bit more.
After all, she changed fairy tales and created alternative, companion bad endings, which you can get by carrying Leaf's ring, if I remember correctly.

She herself proves my words:

By the way, Evil Archive is a great channel to refresh your memory. Though, author of the channel changed some minor details about the game in his videos and most of them are without H-scenes. (some H-scenes contain important lore. For example H-scenes with Cheshire).

"Looks like people's passion regarding Black Souls is dying for no reason. It is, as if they already know everything about it.
Honestly, what a disappointing behavior they are showing. Blind silly bakas..."
Hmm, what? Did you like my poem? I give it, four stars~

Ayaya... I have a bad (great) news about Dead Red Hood, which is also a very big spoiler for people, who still think that Grimm escaped the cycles.

Do you know that Mary Sue possesses Elysium?
And what is Elysium? it's Underworld.
And where is the next game will be?~
Red Hood "died" so, think~

Back