• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed Equalized.

Both are in-character.

The Overkiller vs I╠┤╠ƒ═ô╠╗╠»╠ñ╠ƒ╠×═Ñ╠ê╠ï╠¢╠à╠ô═ñ╠ô╠ç╠ì╠ô╠öC╠¬╠║╠ƒ╠▓╠ñ╠½╠á═ù╠┐╠è═ù╠æ═ø╠ô═å╠è═î═ú╠¢═ù═¼╠ç═á═í┼ÿ╠ó╠¡╠ÿ═Ä╠Ö╠Ø═º═ú╠ì╠ô╠Æ═®╠ç╠Æ═¿╠Æ═É═¬╠è╠ï╠ö╠é╠Ü╠Ü═×═Ø─ÿ╠À╠©╠ó═ì═Ü╠║═ê╠ñ═û╠ç═ú╠¢╠É╠ÉA═ú╠Ä╠ä═î╠æ╠ê╠ü═Æ═¡═º╠å╠å╠ô═»═Å╠ò═£ÊëÊë╠¬╠╣╠ª╠¼╠║╠▒T╠Á╠║╠ƒ═ë╠║═½╠à═¼╠ì═É═ú╠ö╠â╠ô╠Ü═ÿ═ƒ═ØE╠è╠é═ú╠å═¿╠¢═®═ù╠¢╠è═è═»╠å═Ñ═¿═®╠ü╠Ü═ØÊë╠©═ì╠Ø╠ú╠Ø╠╗╠░╠ª╠×╠║╠ù╠¡╠ÿ╠òD╠»═Ä╠«╠«╠║╠▒═Ä═ë═û╠û╠¬═ê═Ü═û═ö╠Ø╠¢═ø╠ç╠å╠å╠¥╠ô═ª═ÿ═ƒ═£═£Y╠í═ù╠â╠ì═å╠ü═ï╠ü╠üÊë╠║╠£╠╣╠│═ì╠▓╠á═ô═Øì╠┤╠º╠ù╠¼╠¡╠▒╠á╠×═ì╠▓╠Ø╠û╠║═û╠Ñ═Ü╠ñ╠«╠ù╠Æ═»═ù═æ╠ê═º╠ë═½╠æ╠æ╠ê═¿═è═®╠ü╠Ü═ó═à┼¿╠ó═ú═ø═»═¡╠Ä╠ì╠å╠å╠ì╠Æ═»═é═é╠É═Ñ╠Ç╠ÜÊë╠¿╠¬═ë╠£╠░R═ô╠¡═Ö╠Ö╠ù╠ù╠û╠▓╠®═Ä╠│═ê═ë═¬╠ç═®╠à═Æ═Ñ═ï═ï═»╠à═½═®═¬═è═ù╠ë═ú═º╠ü╠Ü═ó═£═×═àC╠Á═ï═é╠¥╠┐═¬╠¥═¼╠Ä╠ä═å╠ö╠é═ñ═¿═î═æ╠è═Æ═ƒ═£═ØÊë╠Ø╠¬╠░═êH╠¿╠í╠ø═ö╠░═ì╠ª╠║═ô╠ú╠¬╠û╠»╠å═Æ╠Ä═é╠òI╠Â╠ø╠ø╠ƒ╠╝╠¬╠«╠¡╠½╠│═ö═Ö╠ú═Ä╠£╠á╠¢═é═º╠é╠ë╠Ç╠é╠ê═½╠ç╠ÇL╠ó═ñ╠î═»╠É═Å╠Ø═ô╠»╠¡═Ä═ì╠│╠╣╠½═£═íD╠©╠ø╠ª╠ù╠╝╠╗═ö═ë╠│╠╣╠£═û╠Ñ═ù═®═å═®╠É╠ë╠Ü═ƒ═ƒ═ØH╠ó╠╣╠│╠á╠£╠»╠¡═Ö═ç╠×╠«╠╣╠║═ç╠╣═Ä═ç═ë═¼═å═¿╠┐═Æ═è╠ö═è═î═ñ═¡╠ô═è╠¥╠ü═á═àO╠©═¿═º╠è═ª╠ÅÊëÊë╠╗╠ƒ═ç╠¼╠╣╠ƒ╠ª╠Ö═Ø├û╠í╠£╠ñ═Ä╠®═ò╠×═û═ö═ö╠ü═é═æ╠Ç═Æ╠è╠ô╠î╠ç═É═Ñ═Ñ═Ñ╠æ═¬╠Ü═áD╠©╠í╠¬╠£╠û╠░╠û╠é═¼╠ë═º╠ì╠é═ú╠é═ñ═Æ═É╠è╠î╠¥╠ä╠ê╠ü╠Ç═ÿ

Battle is in Hell.

Who wins?

Butcherer: 0

Ded Reaper: 0

Tie: 0

11f
The Overkiller

The Overkiller=Daniel (Wanked)<Butch

I guess that's one vote for Butch?

But wait, don't both get more powerful via arguing?

Yeah, but Butch's base power starts out higher, so if they both increase at the same rate the gap between their power will remain the same

Well, even then, the Overkiller is stomping embodied, so he has no real boundaries, while Butch can really only get powered by criticism.

This feels like a huge inconclusive to me.

Nah, if HOSTLESS can beat The Overkiller, someone who is roughly equal to HOSTLESS can aswell

Well, i guess so.

Then there's the curse, though. Even if Butch can negate that, the stompy boi comes back.

I'm pretty sure HOSTLESS wasn't affected by the curse, so theres no reason Butch should be either

Well, canonically, he was, and even then, he returns..............Debating with god-modes are weird.

What was his next fight after The Overkiller?

Ummm, can you link the thread?

Yeah i'm not going to read through all of that to find one comment

Than add Luigi to HOSTLESSES notable losses, with links and all

Well, it's not really a loss if he's nulled, and it was mostly a joke to show how OP the curse is.

Yes but we count losses even if a character isn't at max, so this should still be counted

Back