• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calliope (Homestuck) speed CRT

i think the idea is that she's able to manifest her consciouness in multiple places at once, hence her being everywhere, but it doesn't seem to be a direct state of existence as they seem to treat it like an ability

BUUUUUUUT, her black hole self should be nigh-omnipresent since it ate the furthest ring and is implied to have eaten paradox space itself (though that's a stretch obviously), meaning her mental selves can indeed be anywhere at once, just not in the "spread everywhere" type, but the "manifest anywhere" type

so i'd say immensurable for her "proxies" and nigh omnipresent for her true self

i included that in my blog but is easy enough to add that it would be nice dealing with it now lol

Last edited:
i think the idea is that she's able to manifest her consciouness in multiple places at once, hence her being everywhere, but it doesn't seem to be a direct state of existence as they seem to treat it like an ability
I also thought of this, however, seeing how the author treats it, I think it kind of is like Mistborn' Shards physiology, where the Shard body is the energy and phenomena, and is everywhere where the aspect they embody is, across the three realms, while their minds is more limited than that, (and although their body and power is infinite they can only access a finite amount of energy due to a finite mind that can't access that power), the minds of the users as so, can only concentrate in certain places even if the body is practically everywhere.

Ofc, Calliope mind is infinite and that's not the point I'm trying to make. But the fact that she is everywhere, but her mind is focused somewhere is resembling to such type of nigh-omnipresence.

I’d say night omnipresence for her true form (this being the black hole and her consciousness) and immensurable for her proxies as those seem to still physically be singular places

her consciousness
This, in fact, I also believe this to be nearly the same with their respective aspects with other characters. (Dirk being aware of all of existence and able to manifest corporeal forms in other stories, Dave having Omni-temporal awareness), I think Calliope being in everyplace at once is a parallel to Lord English being everywhen. I believe their consciousness to be their True form, Ultimate Selves and Alt. Calliope

i love how you called me again today for the thread, and we just got an update where calliope refers to her omnipresence again, your pfp is pretty accurate

also she shows the clockwork majyyks showing that she did absorb LE's powers, and since she also has the green sun, i think she could scale to his omnipresence...or at least she would if she didn't pull out the black hole

I came here for that, yeah. It seems confirmed to be like that. In fact, the resemblance is so much similar to Ultimate Dirk statement in Pesterquest. "If your feeble mind needs me to assume a corporeal body", their conciousness (True Self) is nigh omniprescent, while their physical/corporeal bodies are simply that. Physical manifestations.

I came here for that, yeah. It seems confirmed to be like that. In fact, the resemblance is so much similar to Ultimate Dirk statement in Pesterquest. "If your feeble mind needs me to assume a corporeal body", their conciousness (True Self) is nigh omniprescent, while their physical/corporeal bodies are simply that. Physical manifestations.
then yeah, i think it could look something like this

"Immensurable for her proxies (possess the body of Jade Harley while maintaining her cosmic consciouness), Nigh-Omnipresent for her true form (Her physical body is a black hole that consumed the entire Furthest Ring and is implied to have consumed Paradox Space. Her powers as a Muse of Space allows her conciousness to be in all places at once and to always stand behind/before/alongside others until she makes her presence clear by manifestating infront of them, and being stated by the writers as being "everywhere at once". Killed and absorbed Lord English's essence, showing control over the clockwork majyyks while also having absorbed the Green Sun, and thus should scale to his own nigh-omnipresence)"

Actually, Dave even mentioned this in relation to Jade being possessed by Calliope:
ROXY: dave
DAVE: feels like it should be an important part of our daily lives
DAVE: i mean i get it
DAVE: you get possessed by the embodiment of space or whatever and then you threaten to eat some chocolate or peanut butter or perhaps some abominable combination of the two and now youre back in control

CurrySenpai seeing the word "Calliope" in any literally context:

l0a3uas34osa1.png

That's great, could you please tag some supporter mods of the series so they can give their impression and get this thread done with:(? we just need mods votes

That's great, could you please tag some supporter mods of the series so they can give their impression and get this thread done with:(? we just need mods votes
I don't even know if I'm allowed to, I'm an FC/OC staff member lol

(This is the case for all ult tiers)

Back