• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Kars Understand Tirnoch?

Nah, not exactly. Sorry for the late reply, was weighing the pros and cons.

Honestly, I think Tirnoch wins. She starts by summoning dozens of Kars while fateshifting in the background. This is obviously a minor issue for Kars considering D4CU can do that but in much greater quantities. However, her fate protection would prevent Kars from landing anything on her. Kars will eventually understand her fate armour but Tirnoch should have completed the fateshift before he does. At this point, he is either subjected to mindhax or corruption and is unable to do anything to prevent it, since Tirnoch has some extremely strong mindhax, madness and corruption (she can exert influence across at least two continents, possibly two universes). Killer Queen takes offense to this and activates Bites the Dust, sending Kars 1 hour to the past.

Now this is a huge and likely insurmountable issue for Kars. He is now in the past, but Tirnoch isn't due to Type 2 Acausality. Even if he waits for the hour to pass, he will always be 1 hr before Tirnoch's present. Since he lacks the ability to time travel to the future, he has essentially unintentionally self-BFRed himself. He, thus, will remain temporarily displaced from Tirnoch by 1 hr forever.

Thus, voting Tirnoch via Kars accidentally self-BFRing himself.

You need to be gone for longer then an hour for BFR. Also, Kars has 36 x infinite minds. Is their mindhax strong enough to get past that?

Nah. Her mindhax doesn't have such numbers, but corruption and fatehax should still work.

Tirnoch's type 2 Acausality ensures that Kars will never be able to interact with her again, unless he develops time travel. Its not just one hour, its forever.

Wait, Bites the Dust. I remembered something about it. This may not be the case in Jorge Joestar, but Kira was almost able to activate it to where everyone that saw him exploded and he went back (If it wasn't for Koichi and Jotaro). Since he's fighting Novel Kars to begin with, I assume Tirnoch would resist, tho.

So. About the BtD thing. Can Kars come back from Tirnoch's stuff via D4CU? This has probably already been said, but I honestly half can't be bothered.

Back