• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can this verse be allowed on this wiki?

Reference link (click the spoiler at your own risk): https://vndb.org/v18077/

Okay this is a Visual Novel that I've read 2 years ago called Maggot Baits, made by a brand named CLOCKUP - the same name that behind many works such as Euphoria, Fraternite, Dead Day, Natsu no Kusari,... In case you don't know CLOCKUP is very well-known in the VN community for distributing dark and extremely disturbing contents including rape, murder, gore, heavy graphic violece, etc. Basically any kind of ****** up shit that you can imagine is available in their works. Of course Maggot Baits isn't an exception in this case.

So in this VN we have a post-apocalyptic setting takes place in Kanto city of Japan, now known as Pandemonium. Many years ago a disaster called "Witches" hailed from another dimension struck the city, they are immortal beings with superhuman strength that could slice up building blocks with ease. The military were sent to repel them but are all completely defeated, hence the government decided to quarantine and isolate the city from the rest of the world. Now the city has turned into a lawless autonomy where crimes are allowed and the police forces doesn't exist. Our main character is Tsunuga Shougo, an ex-police officer who is accompanied with a Witch called Carol. They work together to overthrow the organization that currently taking over the city and unveil the secret behind it.

Now I have to make it clear. This VN contains shitload of gruesome and degenerated H-scenes which could make you question your own sanity and the moral of human nature. Trust me, you seriously DON'T want to search for its CGs. However, those H-scenes are NOT the focal point of the story, they weren't added for the lulz but to depict the dark tone and cruel violence of this work. The H-scenes exist because well, due to the demands of eroge industry, otherwise it can still function even if you get rid all of them. More importantly, the game isn't categorized as a Nukige. Maggot Baits has philosophical and religious theme, notably inspired a lot from the Book of New Testament. We have an Irish terrorist and a Chinese mafia serving as the main antagonist, though my most favorite side character is Valentinos, he is an European inquisitor sent by the Church the destroy the heretics of Kanto city and find a lost holy relic. Imagine a Saitama that is a priest, chanting Bible and even sings Hallelujah while kicking ass, that's Valentinos for you.

Our main protagonist Shougo isn't our typical eroge MC or sex-driven, most of the time Shougo is either investigating or fighting the Witches and criminals. He has actual character development and his background story is completely related with the birth of Pandemonium.

The VN has some nice feats and combats too. For instance, Shougo used SIG SAUER P226, Franchi Spas-12 and Barrett M82 to fight the Witches. Oh and, did I forgot mention that he also knew Kung-Fu and can beat you with a Kukri as well? As for the Witches, they are surrounded by an repulsion field which could block pretty much any kind of physical attacks including artillery and missiles, any normal human can be disintegrated into cellular level if they touched those fields. But the god tier of this verse is Jane Doe aka Yaldabaoth, for she is the god that control over the laws and causality of Maggot Baits' universe. There's more but these are just basic stuffs you need to know.

Opening:

The Visual Novel has been fully translated by Mangagamer.

If the verse is allowed then putting a warning tag isn't a bad idea.

I'm not really the person to answer this, but I remember that this kind of verses were allowed as long as H-scenes were not the main point of the plot.

But I think this verse is a little bit weird than other +18 verses in general...

Last edited:
and all the futanari H scenes.
low-tier-god-burguer.gif

Back