• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Category Improvement

So on site we have categories for characters to list everyone with say Fire Manipulation together, I am wondering if this feature can be updated to also allow us to check for a character who say is an Android and also has time manipulation. I don't know if this would be a staff discussion or what but hope it can be talked about at least.

Just use the DPL feature on a sandbox, like this:

<DPL>
Category = Example
Category = Example
</DPL>
Not working for me.

5L9qiuf.png

It just says Pages using DynamicPageList3 parser tag

Yeah it's working but it seems to only work for verses and tiers. I try
<DPL>
category = Fire Manipulation
category = Tier 7
</DPL>

And it does not work

Yeah it's working but it seems to only work for verses and tiers. I try
<DPL>
category = Fire Manipulation
category = Tier 7
</DPL>

And it does not work
That's because the category in question is not called "Fire Manipulation" but "Fire Users".

<DPL>
category = Fire Users
category = Tier 7
</DPL>

Should work.
Here is the corresponding instruction page btw.

Yes. You need to make certain that the categories are all spelled exactly correctly when using Dynamic Page List.

Back