• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cero vs HST

Status
Not open for further replies.
well kaguya yes ywhach maybe because of his almight but he isn't fast at all so that's his problem

i made this because i know how cero is. He could go after the one he sees as the bigger threat. He goes by appearances only. so keep that in mind.

yeah kaguya and yhwach are the biggest threads but i think cero can blitz them to death and win before they could both react so i still give cero the win

TISSG7Redgrave said:
yeah kaguya and yhwach are the biggest threads but i think cero can blitz them to death and win before they could both react so i still give cero the wi
yes but he will have to worry about the other character who attack all at once such as naruto and sasuke.

the problem is that naruto and sasuke with others are not as strong as kaguya and yhwach or as fast as yhwachs top speed is sub-relatvistic while cero is FTL also maybe bleach characters will get an upgrade with one piece but for now my opinion stays

I'm with Leon and Redgrave here. Yhwach and Kaguya are the only ones who pose a legit threat to Cero given that Yhwach has his Almighty and Kaguya has her ETSB move. The problem for them is that if what your saying about Cero going after the biggest threats is true, Dragon, then Cero can just blitz them and kill them before they can react (given that Kaguya is only MHS+ and Yhwach currently only tops at Sub-Relativistic speeds, neither of which is close enough to what Cero's has which is Relativistic+ for him).

The others attacking and harming him while he's going after the big threats WOULD have been a problem but they don't have enough power or speed to hit him. They may have hax on their side like the Sternritters abilities and Naruto and Sasukes's.....you know, but i think it shouldn't be a problem for Cero here.

Simply put, Cero solos this due to having 5-B AP/Durability and having superior speed level.

i just realized cero is relavistic+ XD failed i said he was FTL (brain can't read) but still cero wins unless HST get more upgrades

^Same. From the looks of it, this seems like fine enough to add to Cero's win. Like he's not exactly overly powerful or broken to stomp the verses here.

Of course just like what Redgrave said earlier; Unless the HST does get more upgrades that can potentially pose a legit threat to Cero, he solos here. Weather Gauntlet or All at once otherwise....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back