• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Changing the Color of the Sky?

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
So uhh... This happened:

In regards to abilities, three of the four abilities depicted are pretty obvious: Energy Projection, Transformation, and Summoning, but there is one ability I have a question about. What ability is the act of changing the sky into a mass of colors exactly?

So uhh... This happened:

In regards to abilities, three of the four abilities depicted are pretty obvious: Energy Projection, Transformation, and Summoning, but there is one ability I have a question about. What ability is the act of changing the sky into a mass of colors exactly?

What is the reason it looks those colours?
Is it saturated with 1 or more kinds of energy? Is it an illusion?
In theory, it could just be Light Manipulation, since that's what'd normally be given for merely changing the color of something; Color is, at least in reality, how wavelengths of reflected light are perceived by organs made to interpret that, IIRC.

Thanks for the help, people. I honestly thought it was some weird ability I have no knowledge of, but nope. It's just Light Manipulation in some more trippy fashion.

Wait , I have questions regarding this too, what if the change of the colour was done by pure anger, like a characters getting angry results in change of the sky colour ? Is it still be light manip?

Wait , I have questions regarding this too, what if the change of the colour was done by pure anger, like a characters getting angry results in change of the sky colour ? Is it still be light manip?
Yes, though depending on the nature of the character, it might be an ability they have only while angry

Yes, but you can also put it under the Rage Power umbrella.

Back