• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chara is the new Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm pretty sure theres more DBZ pages than Undertale pages, and nobody complains about those

I don't get exactly how Undertale ruined Touhou.

It's like saying that Homestuck ruined Problem Sleuth.

Russian Naruto said:
DBZ is an ok show but I just feel a bit anxious about that overrated indie game the fandom took over Touhou and ruined it
yeah, Touhou is a indie-game bullshooting game and its memes, but ******* wormy sauggy disgusting dird crawling maggot rat ant Undertale **** came and spread its shit, Now Touhou is remembered as a Toxic Fanbase with the likes of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfd_9iw-JbY now 2hu is remembered as a toxic game that Undertale and 2hu **** will remember,

Uselessnoob245 said:
Russian Naruto said:
DBZ is an ok show but I just feel a bit anxious about that overrated indie game the fandom took over Touhou and ruined it
yeah, Touhou is a indie-game bullshooting game and its memes, but ******* wormy sauggy disgusting dird crawling maggot rat ant Undertale **** came and spread its shit, Now Touhou is remembered as a Toxic Fanbase with the likes of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mfd_9iw-JbY now 2hu is remembered as a toxic game that Undertale and 2hu **** will remember,
R.I.P Touhou 1996-2018

Touhou was always shit, change my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back