• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character Develoment Discussion Thread

Bobsican

He/Him
This thread is for those users that would like to hear what other users think of the setting, characters, tools to use, etc. they are working on and how they should do it.

Please give a picture of whatever you want to hear an opinion of (or a brief description), the media it´s going to be made for and your thoughts on it (if you have them).

Okay, I´ll start:

I want to make a 2D platformer game with this thing, his name is Bibiroom.

I´m going to make outerversal fungus manipulation at some point.

My only issue is to find some engine that allows me to make this sort of game using sprites so I can trademark it later.

Picture:

Bibiroom

I mean, now that you mention it, the mouth and feet can remember of Jynx.

Any suggestion?

Iosadoi001
This is what I think it should be the main character, his name is Iosadoi Rat.
I would flip the image, but for some reason some part of it is deleted when doing so.

Back