• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chun-Li VS Cassandra Cain (Post-Crisis)

I just updated Barbara’s page, so you can change it back to her if you want.

If we’re sticking with Cass, can someone familiarize with the level of skill Chun-Li possesses?

People really hate reading the files, uh?

she's used to fight superhuman-ish fighters with odd fighting styles on a daily basis, either because of training, sparring and friendship, or during her crime fighting activities.
Among the people she's fought, matched and/or defeated (although she lost to some of them) there are: Ryu, Cammy, Guile, M. Bison, Nash, Juri, Urien, FANG (who's extra deadly, check his file), Balrog, Vega, Birdie, Gen, C. Viper, Rashid and maybe more.
She's also friend with Ken, Karin, Sakura, Zangief, Dhalsim and others, and, since in the SF world fighting equals to a greeting, it's very likely she's fought them at least once (aside from having entered three tournaments with them and others participating).
She's got something like more than a decade of fighting experience, and has a lot of unorthodox and handy techniques which you can check in her well-made file.
Aside from what's written here, I can add that her lifetime training comes from her father Dorai (who in turn was trained by Gen), several teachers of different styles and what she's acquired through personal practice, ingenuity and experience.
Already by the time of SF2 she was considered the strongest woman in the world, and the list of fighters named above (whom she's defeated, matched or even just battled with) include super skilled individuals, people with deadly powers (especially FANG) or with impossible fighting styles, in terms of acrobatics, elasticity and special powers.

Her fighting style (other than what's mentioned on her file), makes large use of her legs, projectiles (which she can also fire from an upside down position in mid air) and quick attacks, barrages of blows and acrobatics, such as flips, flying attacks, wall jumps, rising attacks...

Last edited:
I think Cassandra has quite a lot of means to take this.

She's got higher AP (more than twice Chun-Li'), a variety of tools, extremely useful Prediction, Accelerated Development, Mimicry, Pressure Points, Paralysis, Sleep and more than combat skill and acrobatics, better Stealth Mastery and knowledge of the battlefield.

Chun on her own has projectiles, greater lifting strength and an exotic fighting style and experience to kind match, but I doubt they'd be enough to surpass Cassandra's advantages.

Overall, I'd say Cassandra would take this almost every time.

Finally, a vote. Glorious.

btw, based on the outcome, I'll write an ending for it, so pls don't close this immediately after grace.

Back