• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder fall vs Sans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal
Both are 10 meters apart
Fight takes place in the sahara desert

Sans:
c790a8944dd2248265d0859803938988.gif

Cinder Fall:
9113b546de6a1bc644156d72b0f6343c35ed0614.gif

Icon:

Oh God, here we go with this clusterfuck.... Alright then, so what's stopping Cinder from just nuking Sans from a range he can't hit her from? Keep in mind, he never uses his Time Stop/Teleportation to dodge so we can't use that argument anymore.

Oh God, here we go with this clusterfuck.... Alright then, so what's stopping Cinder from just nuking Sans from a range he can't hit her from? Keep in mind, he never uses his Time Stop/Teleportation to dodge so we can't use that argument anymore.
Sans trowing her back in the ground with TK/GM

Just by profile alone, Cinder would be able to win this without any problem... I'm pretty sure it's an easy stomp... unless Sans have something that can counter Cinder's superior AP, durability, stamina and maiden powers?

how do they work? how does she deal with sans danmaku?
It's pretty straight forward on the profile.

She's able to fly and create force fields that can easily defend against 9-A attacks since they defended against a low 7-B. So she has means to block and dodge.
sans whole thing is dura neg
Reading the profile, I need to know how does this KARMA work but at a quick read it's just a poison effect, something that Cinder can easily deal with by just ending the fight quickly. Something that she's more than able to do with the AP difference.
sans gets one shot anyway
Yeah, Sans is getting stomped on this fight. I'm leaning on Cinder on this one.

It's pretty straight forward on the profile.
She's able to fly and create force fields that can easily defend against 9-A attacks since they defended against a low 7-B. So she has means to block and dodge.
sans-attack.gif

Are you sure she can dodge this? I doubt it.
Reading the profile, I need to know how does this KARMA work but at a quick read it's just a poison effect, something that Cinder can easily deal with by just ending the fight quickly. Something that she's more than able to do with the AP difference.
Sans can kill her in 0.83 seconds. KARMA just helps him do it faster so she will not be one shot but she will die pretty damn quick
Yeah, Sans is getting stomped on this fight. I'm leaning on Cinder on this one.
No I meant sans gets one shot in all his matches. He is glass canon

Are you sure she can dodge this? I doubt it.
If Frisk's able to do it, why not Cinder? One could argue since its a video-game, the protagonist dodging would be just the player being good but since Frisk has a profile with speed clearly shown, I'd count it. Plus Frisk doesn't have flight nor force-fields, giving Cinder a greater advantage.
Sans can kill her in 0.83 seconds. KARMA just helps him do it faster so she will not be one shot but she will die pretty damn quick
Kill her in 0.82 secs? I'm curious to know why would be the case? Do we have a calculation feat somewhere or its something in-game that I don't remember? (I haven't played the game since it got released, lmao) Even so, their speed is equal.

Cinder has dodges lasers before yes, and she has a passive full-body forcefield anyways that blocks attacks

Plus she has the flight and lifting strength to not be affected by Sans' telekiesis

If Frisk's able to do it, why not Cinder?
Frisk has like insane experience in damaku and sees the future. You cannot compare
One could argue since its a video-game, the protagonist dodging would be just the player being good but since Frisk has a profile with speed clearly shown, I'd count it.
No.
Plus Frisk doesn't have flight nor force-fields, giving Cinder a greater advantage.
They do have precognition and way better experience
Kill her in 0.82 secs? I'm curious to know why would be the case? Do we have a calculation feat somewhere or its something in-game that I don't remember? (I haven't played the game since it got released, lmao)
Basically since her soul is weak we just assume she has 20 hp (weakest soul in Undertale) which would means Sans can kill her in less than a second.
Even so, their speed is equal.
What does that have to do wtih anything? This also means sans has reaction advantage

Cinder has dodges lasers before yes,
Speed equal
and she has a passive full-body forcefield anyways that blocks attacks
Then this is a stomp sadly since they removed sans intagible attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back