• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Commander Shepard vs Batman (Arkham)

Alright so I put Shepard up against Arkham Deathstroke long ago and figured lets see how Shepard does against the bat.
  • Speed is equalised
  • Soldier Shepard is being used, only his 9-A equipment is being used.
  • Batman is in base key and is bloodlusted
  • Both start 10 meters apart without line of sight
  • SBA otherwise
I should go: 0

Freaking Bat: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Corvo fra.

Isn't Arkham Batman just deathstroke but slightly weaker and slightly Korean versatile? How does this go any differently.

Corvo fra.

Isn't Arkham Batman just deathstroke but slightly weaker and slightly Korean versatile? How does this go any differently.
Weaker? Didn't Bats stomp DS by the time of Knight? Assuming SBA its Bats at his peak (Kill Justice League is hot caca and I refuse to look at it its worse than Redfall was.) Also versatile by a much wider margin too, we could bloodlust batman if that helps

Weaker? Didn't Bats stomp DS by the time of Knight? Assuming SBA its Bats at his peak (Kill Justice League is hot caca and I refuse to look at it its worse than Redfall was.) Also versatile by a much wider margin too, we could bloodlust batman if that helps
They're fundamentally similar fighters at the end of the day, so my question was just about what new stuff Batman has that can net him a win if Deathstroke couldn't.

Well better versatility and skill there at least and could call in the batmobile to make it harder too, I've bloodlusted Bats for this to see if that helps

Well better versatility and skill there at least and could call in the batmobile to make it harder too, I've bloodlusted Bats for this to see if that helps
OK.

Can you tell me about shepherd abilities? I played all the arkham games but no mass effect.

Soldier Shepard's main ability (the class's signature one) is Adrenaline Rush, it amps Shepard's perception of time while also increasing his AP. Shepard also has Concussive Shot, a non-lethal projectile with slight homing that can floor people with comparable LS to Shepard. Besides that he has Immunity which can increase his durability for a brief duration.

Besides that he has various ammo types that he can apply to his guns. Incendiary ammo which when applied enough times can reduce someone to ash, Cyro ammo which can flash freeze you to the point where you'll shatter after sufficient application, there's also shredder ammo and armour piercing ammo which does more damage to organic and armour equipped enemies. There's also disruptor ammo but that's useless here due to Batman not being a machine or using forcefields.

Here's a gameplay trailer for him in 2 as an example of some of the stuff here.

Yeah, Shepard has faced far better and stronger vehicles than the batmobile. I do think that Batman without it has a better chance against Shepard.

I would say there though the batmobile could likely murk Shepard if he's not careful. AP wise last I checked Batman is like 0.45 tons and his car is vastly higher than him. Shepard AP wise is vastly above 0.014 tons. As in he can stagger someone who can one shot people who do that calc just by running. That said Shepard's been in more than one fight where he could easily be one shotted so that helps.

Yeah, Shepard has faced far better and stronger vehicles than the batmobile. I do think that Batman without it has a better chance against Shepard.
Batman can control it remotely. Whilst bloodlusted, he'd have no qualms about firing a missile at Sheperd to kill him whilst having the advantages of his normal body.

Also, Batman should be able to call in the Batwing for aerial support.

Aerial support? Shepard has fought gunships, more than once actually. If your talking about carpet bombing Shepard could just take cover somewhere like he does when he's evading Reaper energy blasts. Again Shepard can think and slow down perception of time and prolly even shoot the missiles or just start blasting at the car with his ammo types.

I mean shouldn't the batmans vehicles be able to survive a shit ton of Sheperds onslaught due to the AP gap?

I mean shouldn't the batmans vehicles be able to survive a shit ton of Sheperds onslaught due to the AP gap?
Can it survive the temperatures of Shep's ammo? Unless it can endure cold that flash freezes even entirely inorganic beings I have to call that into question. Shepard could also use his armour piercing ammo too and I could maybe suggest disruptor ammo could also come into play if its being controlled remotely.

Can it survive the temperatures of Shep's ammo? Unless it can endure cold that flash freezes even entirely inorganic beings I have to call that into question. Shepard could also use his armour piercing ammo too and I could maybe suggest disruptor ammo could also come into play if its being controlled remotely.
Could you show it freezing something the size of the Batmobile?

The AP bullets are still far inferior to the Batmobile in terms of attack potency so I doubt they can do much, and Batman should be intamately aware of the possibility of his tech being hacked.

Batman can be doing all of this whilst in stealth and just gas him with Fear toxin.

Could you show it freezing something the size of the Batmobile?
Works on Geth Primes which are taller than Shepard.

Works on Geth in general

Works on Atlas mechs that are big

The AP bullets are still far inferior to the Batmobile in terms of attack potency so I doubt they can do much, and Batman should be intamately aware of the possibility of his tech being hacked.
Adrenaline Rush can amp still to help there (Not to mention is used via thinking and slows down Shep's perception of time), also can the batmobile cope against his fire ammo which reduces targets to ashes in seconds? It also is useful against armoured targets in the series also. Also on the topic of hacking I know Batman can use his disruptor etc to mess with weapons, however Shepard's tech is from the late 2100s (ME1 takes place in 2183 as an example) so I doubt Shepard's weapons will malfunction considering the sheer gap and advancement in technology there.

Batman can be doing all of this whilst in stealth and just gas him with Fear toxin.
It isn't on Shepard's profile (I might have to check if we can CRT armour sets and classes in general) but his standard N7 armour (Which he should be wearing under SBA) comes with the helmet for it which has this said about it. It comes with a protection against hazards in the environment which would include gasses. Failing this Shepard has resisted mindhax from Reaper artifacts which induces visual and auditory effects, which is also elaborated on here. Shepard's helmet would also include a radar which would tip Shepard off to a hostile in his vicinity.

Last edited:
Works on Geth Primes which are taller than Shepard.

Works on Geth in general

Works on Atlas mechs that are big

Adrenaline Rush can amp still to help there (Not to mention is used via thinking and slows down Shep's perception of time), also can the batmobile cope against his fire ammo which reduces targets to ashes in seconds? It also is useful against armoured targets in the series also. Also on the topic of hacking I know Batman can use his disruptor etc to mess with weapons, however Shepard's tech is from the late 2100s (ME1 takes place in 2183 as an example) so I doubt Shepard's weapons will malfunction considering the sheer gap and advancement in technology there.

It isn't on Shepard's profile (I might have to check if we can CRT armour sets and classes in general) but his standard N7 armour (Which he should be wearing under SBA) comes with the helmet for it which has this said about it. It comes with a protection against hazards in the environment which would include gasses. Failing this Shepard has resisted mindhax from Reaper artifacts which induces visual and auditory effects, which is also elaborated on here. Shepard's helmet would also include a radar which would tip Shepard off to a hostile in his vicinity.
I don't see how any of these are as big as the Batmobile, which is a massive tank with a ton of weapons.

It's a perception amp no? Can you show the fire ammo ashing a massive tank?

Can you show his mindhax resistance covering fear manipulation outright? Not just the illusions. Batman fights people like the Arkham Knight who had radar and enhanced senses in their helmets and he was able to stealth.

I don't see how any of these are as big as the Batmobile, which is a massive tank with a ton of weapons.

It's a perception amp no? Can you show the fire ammo ashing a massive tank?

Can you show his mindhax resistance covering fear manipulation outright? Not just the illusions. Batman fights people like the Arkham Knight who had radar and enhanced senses in their helmets and he was able to stealth.
Can you provide the specs of how big it is? Atlas mechs are walking weapon platforms armed with cannons and rocket launchers, ditto for Geth.

Big floating orb gets ashed. The fire ammo works well on armour too so even then it melts structural integrity just fine.

Reaper indoctrination also induces paranoia which would cover fear manip its said in that codex entry as well as memory manip now that I think on it, failing that Shepard has already come to terms with their fears and is noted to have an immense willpower. ME1's plot gets kicked off by Shepard interacting with a Prothiean beacon, which induces insanity in lesser minds. Also in general drugs are something he can resist or at least survive. Nevermind the fact his helmet can let him fight in outer space.

Last edited:
Can you provide the specs of how big it is? Atlas mechs are walking weapon platforms armed with cannons and rocket launchers, ditto for Geth.
I don't have an exact size or some form of measurement but if you just look at them both side by side the Batmobile is just visibly larger.
Yeah but can it work on something with significantly higher durability than it along with being a massive armored tank.
Reaper indoctrination also induces paranoia which would cover fear manip its said in that codex entry as well as memory manip now that I think on it, failing that Shepard has already come to terms with their fears and is noted to have an immense willpower. ME1's plot gets kicked off by Shepard interacting with a Prothiean beacon, which induces insanity in lesser minds. Also in general drugs are something he can resist or at least survive. Nevermind the fact his helmet can let him fight in outer space.
Can he resist the madness it can induce?

I don't have an exact size or some form of measurement but if you just look at them both side by side the Batmobile is just visibly larger.
You say tomato I say tomato then lol
Yeah but can it work on something with significantly higher durability than it along with being a massive armored tank.
The ammo can melt the armour and structural integrity of gunships, which can basically two shot people like Garrus who Shepard is superior to.
Can he resist the madness it can induce?
Shepard can resist drugs in general, as well as mindhax that induces illusions and visual and auditory hallucinations and messes with your mind in general as I've already explained. That should more than cover Type 1 Madness Manip, best it prolly does is give Shepard an ill feeling, nevermind the fact that his suit lets him fight in a hard sealed state.

You say tomato I say tomato then lol

The ammo can melt the armour and structural integrity of gunships, which can basically two shot people like Garrus who Shepard is superior to.

Shepard can resist drugs in general, as well as mindhax that induces illusions and visual and auditory hallucinations and messes with your mind in general as I've already explained. That should more than cover Type 1 Madness Manip, best it prolly does is give Shepard an ill feeling, nevermind the fact that his suit lets him fight in a hard sealed state.
I mean fair enough but I think it's obvious for the size point.

That wouldn't show it could do that to something like the Batmobile, which is 3x Sheperds AP. If Garrus is weaker than Shepard, there's no connective scale between gunships and Sheperd and thus isn't really showing how Gunships are superior to Sheperd.

Noted ig. Seems fear toxin might not be too effective.

Back