• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepypasta FC/OC Discussion Thread

Sans2345

He/Him
A thread for discussing Creepypasta powerscaling, mainly for fanfiction, video game, ARG creepypastas that fall into fanfiction, and for making profiles or making revisions on certain characters.

I thought about adding Ben Drowned but i don't know if i should do the original creepypasta or the youtube ARG.

I thought about adding Ben Drowned but i don't know if i should do the original creepypasta or the youtube ARG.
The original creepypasta is part of the ARG (which also contains many other things), a long time ago I made a draft profile for BEN, but I didn't finish it, I stopped making the profile before starting to analyze the third arc (and I'm seriously thinking about removing the first key, since I don't think it meets the requirements to have Reality Equalization)

Edit: I'm not sure if I'm going to finish the profile, so no problem if you want to make a profile for BEN, all the information about the ARG is archived on this official wiki.

Last edited:
I created an draft profile for Jojo the Mime from that infamous site, Spinpasta (If you don't know that is, It's creepypasta but FC/OC style), I don't think im gonna put this as an public profile.

Back