• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT|Kung fu Panda 3 (improvement upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fwyzzverse

Username Only
I don't know if a crt has already been made concerning the ideas I'm going to propose so if it has already been made this one will surely be closed, thank you in advance 🚨

SPIRITUAL REALM UNIVERSAL+

The Spiritual Realm is said to be an alternative reality that would qualify as a universe, as vsbw says on the universe page
Being labeled as "Entire Alternate Realities" generally indicates them being called universes, but the context and semantics should preferably be specified
Kai spent 5 centuries in the spirit world, confirming the existence of a space-time continuum, so we have a universal+ structure

KUNG FU PANDA 3 UNIVERSAL+

OOGWAY/PO:
The kingdom is linked to the balance of Yin and Yang, which means a certain maintenance of the structure by Ying and Yang, Oogway via chi manages to output the energy of Yin/Yang and this means that Oogway outputs the energy of Ying and Yang which significantly maintains (sustaining its existence with energy) the spiritual realm. And this explains why OOgway's chi alone was intrinsic to starting from the spirit world because it emits a certain correlation to Yin and Yang - there's no other explanation for it Po received the stick from Oogway and subsequently used the energy of Yin and Yang as well, proving yet again the correlation between Yin and Yang and Oogway's chi energy. What's more, when Oogway confronts kai, he uses a technique with this hanzi "ć°Ł" which means "gas/vapor". The state of "vapor" represents the subtlest form of energy (Yang), the most ethereal, which further validates the use of his energy.
KAI:
Kai stole Oogway's chi to get out of the spiritual world, like Po did with Yin and Yang via Oogway's stick, and Kai has resisted Yang energy without any problem.

CONCLUSION

The Chaos of the spiritual world is attached to the Yin and Yang of its balance which refers to a significant affection of Yin and Yang in maintaining the universal+ structure, Oogway uses the Yin yang and the Yang gas and its energy is correlated to this which maintains the structure so should also be universal+. For Po io received Oogway's stick and was able to use Ying and Yang, Kai outputs Oogway's energy to him, so the reasoning is the same as above so universal+ for the film versions.
Agree: @Lloydblitzed, @Mr. Bambu, @TISSG7Redgrave, @Theglassman12, @GyroNutz (Agree with Low 2C realm), @RigelBR7, @Napoleondevious, @Rafaltmr
Neutral:
Disagree:
@Lloydblitzed @JJSliderman | @Demon_Lord18 (Disagree with Low 2C realm) @Mr. Bambu? @TISSG7Redgrave, @GyroNutz (Disagree with kfp universal+ lvl)

Last edited:
OOGWAY/PO:
The kingdom is linked to the balance of Yin and Yang, which means a certain maintenance of the structure by Ying and Yang, Oogway via chi manages to output the energy of Yin/Yang and this means that Oogway outputs the energy of Ying and Yang which significantly maintains (sustaining its existence with energy) the spiritual realm. And this explains why OOgway's chi alone was intrinsic to starting from the spirit world because it emits a certain correlation to Yin and Yang - there's no other explanation for it Po received the stick from Oogway and subsequently used the energy of Yin and Yang as well, proving yet again the correlation between Yin and Yang and Oogway's chi energy. What's more, when Oogway confronts kai, he uses a technique with this hanzi "ć°Ł" which means "gas/vapor". The state of "vapor" represents the subtlest form of energy (Yang), the most ethereal, which further validates the use of his energy.
I don't really understand how the balance between Ying and Yang relates to the Yin/Yang power, which looks more like a technique/attack than litterally using the power of the Balance. Can you elaborate?

Rest looks good

Heavy disagree, there is no confirmation that Oogway is hitting Kai with the actual concept of yin and Yang with his attacks, and even if he was, it’s not confirmed he was hitting Kai with the totality of that energy that sustains the world. Oogway didn’t even have legendary hero’s chi anymore when he fought Kai which just casts even more doubt, considering an actual hero’s chi user completely overloaded Kai with so much power the latter exploded.

Last edited:
Heavy disagree, there is no confirmation that Oogway is hitting Kai with the actual concept of yin and Yang with his attacks, and even if he was, it’s not confirmed he was hitting Kai with the totality of that energy that sustains the world. Oogway didn’t even have legendary hero’s chi anymore when he fought Kai which just casts even more doubt, considering an actual herons chi use completely overloaded Kai with so much power the latter exploded.
Im having the same opinion here. That's like saying a blast of light is strucking someone using the actual concept of Light because the attack looks like light. I disagree with the entire thing except the Realm scaling

Heavy disagree, there is no confirmation that Oogway is hitting Kai with the actual concept of yin and Yang with his attacks, and even if he was, it’s not confirmed he was hitting Kai with the totality of that energy that sustains the world. Oogway didn’t even have legendary hero’s chi anymore when he fought Kai which just casts even more doubt, considering an actual hero’s chi user completely overloaded Kai with so much power the latter exploded.
The chinesse Hanzi confirms that he hits Kai with it, otherwise there would be no point to this Hanzi intrinsic to Yang, and the simple fact that Oogway's chi is intrinsically necessary to leave the spirit world in correlation with Yin and Yang is already a large margin of proof.
Im having the same opinion here. That's like saying a blast of light is strucking someone using the actual concept of Light because the attack looks like light. I disagree with the entire thing except the Realm scaling
Yes, but this is not a simple resemblance but literally a Yang Hanzi via the output of Yin and Yang varbatim it is not to be left out as evidence.
I don't really understand how the balance between Ying and Yang relates to the Yin/Yang power, which looks more like a technique/attack than litterally using the power of the Balance. Can you elaborate?

Rest looks good
In addition, the universal realm is linked to the balance of Yin and Yang, the same Yin and Yang used by Oogway via chi, which explains why Oogway's chi is essential for leaving the realm, and the simple fact that a Hanzi Yang is marked verbatim and used via the output of Yin and Yang is further proof of its uses.

Agree with the size of the realm, additionally in the page you linked we can see that it is being called "endless" which means it is infinite and thus qualifies in size. So Spirit Realm is definitely Low 2-C overall.
Issue is, of course, that there is no evidence that Oogway never uses the full energy of the ying yang and it is never stated that he does. Just because the energy sustains something, doesn't mean he uses the full extent of it.
Additionally there's the support for the fact that he isn't using that much energy - Kai himself. If Kai was Low 2-C there would be no issue with dealing with anyone in the mortal realm since he'd be beyond everyone and everything there. Instead, he relies on jade soldiers and on his own strength to deal with everyone and he gets hurt by tigress. I think it is easy to understand that someone in tier 8 isn't gonna be able to hurt anyone in tier 2 (unless they're in marvel comics)

Agree with the size of the realm, additionally in the page you linked we can see that it is being called "endless" which means it is infinite and thus qualifies in size. So Spirit Realm is definitely Low 2-C overall.
Concerning the infinite size "Endless" can be totally hyperbolic it must be much more in-depth and still it is said to us that it is to try to define it like a place without end via the distortion and not that it is without end verbatim.
Issue is, of course, that there is no evidence that Oogway never uses the full energy of the ying yang and it is never stated that he does. Just because the energy sustains something, doesn't mean he uses the full extent of it.
Then I'm not implying that it uses all the energy of the Yin Yang but only that it outputs the energy of the latter via chi and that the energy it outputs is that which emits a significant affection on the structure and to say "it's never said that it uses it" is partly untrue given that a Hanzi of this concept is proven and again the visual facts demonstrate this which is not to be ignored. We see visually the use of Yin Yang in the mortal realm and the Guidebook backs it up, notably its existence in the mortal realm, and the fact that Oogway's chi shows a correlation to it + the Hanzi + the fact that his chi is intrinsically the only one that allows one to leave the mortal realm is a margin of proof and strangely the only one linked to the Yin Yang of the mortal realm.
Additionally there's the support for the fact that he isn't using that much energy - Kai himself. If Kai was Low 2-C there would be no issue with dealing with anyone in the mortal realm since he'd be beyond everyone and everything there. Instead, he relies on jade soldiers and on his own strength to deal with everyone and he gets hurt by tigress. I think it is easy to understand that someone in tier 8 isn't gonna be able to hurt anyone in tier 2 (unless they're in marvel comics)
As for your comment, this problem can be solved very quickly if it's an AP that doesn't apply to attack power, just like Yhwach, Ang in Avatar, etc 🙂

Last edited:
Concerning the infinite size "Endless" can be totally hyperbolic it must be much more approndi and still it is said to us that it is to try to define it like a place without end via the distortion and not that it is without end verbatim.

Prove its an hyperbole, and also:
These are notes that the worlds are indeed universes; while they don't need all of these, at least one of them should indicate this.
  • If they are outright called universes or stated to be the size of universes by a reliable source, they should be considered universes.
  • If the size of the realms described has having infinite sizes or other synonyms, that should strongly indicate them being universes.

The fact that "Endless" is used does not intrinsically refer to an infinite size because it is its synonym, it would give more a finite size to the strutures without more context of the word "Endless" in the semantics of the sentence which is essential. In particular, I saw a thread where the expression "endless" was one of the cases on the subject, and you'll see more clearly with their explanation.
https://vsbattles.com/threads/why-is-the-higher-dimension-endless-not-high-1b.157656/
And to return to the original subject, as demonstrated, "endless" is not a qualifier for admitting infinite size in the semantics of the sentence from the book Kung fu Panda.

The fact that "Endless" is used does not intrinsically refer to an infinite size because it is its synonym, it would give more a finite size to the strutures without more context of the word "Endless" in the semantics of the sentence which is essential. In particular, I saw a thread where the expression "endless" was one of the cases on the subject, and you'll see more clearly with their explanation.
https://vsbattles.com/threads/why-is-the-higher-dimension-endless-not-high-1b.157656/
And to return to the original subject, as demonstrated, "endless" is not a qualifier for admitting infinite size in the semantics of the sentence from the book Kung fu Panda.

Synonyms of endless
  • infinite.
  • limitless.
  • vast.
  • unlimited.
  • boundless.
  • immeasurable.
  • illimitable.
  • measureless.

It's still not a qualifier I could very simply say this day is "endless" or this place is "endless" just because it's a vast structure without further context "endless" is clearly hyperbolic, "Endless" could mean a large/finite quantity without much more context. And all the other synonyms don't necessarily imply something infinite: to say that there are innumerable or uncountable people in a stadium, for example, is a hyperbolic form, and some synonyms for infinite don't in any way mean infinite: for example, "inordinate" is a synonym for it, but in no way, whether used as an expréssion or by analyzing the semantics, would it refer to something infinite.

A endless world implies a world with no end.

This word is even in the definition of "Infinite"

limitless or endless in space, extent, or size; impossible to measure or calculate.

And not only in one dictionnary

A endless world implies a world with no end.
The context has to be more detailed and established to qualify for any infinite size.
This word is even in the definition of "Infinite"
I know it well and I deny it not only to say that something and without end can be said in an exaggerated way and seen the number of times that it is used in a hyperbolic way I doubt that it qualifies in major part infinite things, the context is intrinsic to determine if endless qualifies something of real infinite or an exaggeration.
That's good but the context of the sentence where endless is used must be examined, like saying "our world is endless" can be hyperbolic so the context/semantics comes before any statement about a thing.

It's still not a qualifier I could very simply say this day is "endless" or this place is "endless" just because it's a vast structure without further context "endless" is clearly hyperbolic, "Endless" could mean a large/finite quantity without much more context. And all the other synonyms don't necessarily imply something infinite: to say that there are innumerable or uncountable people in a stadium, for example, is a hyperbolic form, and some synonyms for infinite don't in any way mean infinite: for example, "inordinate" is a synonym for it, but in no way, whether used as an expréssion or by analyzing the semantics, would it refer to something infinite.
In our context, the word "Endless" is referring to a Realm filled with star fields, nebulas and galaxies, clearly referring as the size of a Universe, which isn't the same same as calling something like a day endless
This was accepted as a qualifier for a infinite size Universe

In our context, the word "Endless" is referring to a Realm filled with star fields, nebulas and galaxies, clearly referring as the size of a Universe, which isn't the same same as calling something like a day endless
Again, I'm not denying that it's a universal size qualifier, but rather an infinite size without further context and analysis.
This was accepted as a qualifier for a infinite size Universe
Again without more context and analysis no as it may be used as an exaggeration but I don't deny the fact that it can qualify something infinite, Black clover is proof of that so I'm the first suck agree with the endless affilation for the infinite size of Dorothy's world.

Last edited:
I don't know if a crt has already been made concerning the ideas I'm going to propose so if it has already been made this one will surely be closed, thank you in advance 🚨

The Spiritual Realm is said to be an alternative reality that would qualify as a universe, as vsbw says on the universe page

Kai spent 5 centuries in the spirit world, confirming the existence of a space-time continuum, so we have a universal+ structure

OOGWAY/PO:
KAI:
Kai stole Oogway's chi to get out of the spiritual world, like Po did with Yin and Yang via Oogway's stick, and Kai has resisted Yang energy without any problem.

CONCLUSION

The Chaos of the spiritual world is attached to the Yin and Yang of its balance which refers to a significant affection of Yin and Yang in maintaining the universal+ structure, Oogway uses the Yin yang and the Yang gas and its energy is correlated to this which maintains the structure so should also be universal+. For Po io received Oogway's stick and was able to use Ying and Yang, Kai outputs Oogway's energy to him, so the reasoning is the same as above so universal+ for the film versions.

VOTE
Agree: @Lloydblitzed (spiritual realm)
Neutral:
Disagree:
@Lloydblitzed @JJSliderman (Kung fu Panda)

Seems good. I agree.

Being labeled as "Entire Alternate Realities" generally indicates them being called universes, but the context and semantics should preferably be specified.
I agree with size 3-A, since the initial plan was to have countless galaxies, but I don't know if they're still thinking like that.
"It is an undefined world, an alternate reality where there is no concept of time and perspective is skewed"
This was said by Alessandro Ongaro, a person involved in the movie, so obviously I disagree with the spiritual plane being Low 2-C.

Being labeled as "Entire Alternate Realities" generally indicates them being called universes, but the context and semantics should preferably be specified.
I agree with size 3-A, since the initial plan was to have countless galaxies, but I don't know if they're still thinking like that.
"It is an undefined world, an alternate reality where there is no concept of time and perspective is skewed"
This was said by Alessandro Ongaro, a person involved in the movie, so obviously I disagree with the spiritual plane being Low 2-C.
Alessandro Ongaro is not a real authority, being merely in charge of special effects, but the work totally contradicts him, due to the fact that Oogway seems to have a notional fact of 5 century and Kai's statement about 5 century in the spiritual world. I would take more into account what is said in the work if something is in contradiction with the word of a person not being a real authority to the work but a simple worker who deals with special effects. In the same style as Koyama, for example, with Dragon Ball 🙂

Last edited:
Alessandro Ongaro is not a real authority, being merely in charge of special effects, but the work totally contradicts him, due to the fact that Oogway seems to have a notional fact of 5 century and Kai's statement about 5 century in the spiritual world. I would take more into account what is said in the work if something is in contradiction with the word of a person not being a real authority to the work but a simple worker who deals with special effects. In the same style as Koyama, for example, with Dragon Ball 🙂
Do you know something very funny? Your quote about it being an alternative reality coming from the same Alessandro Ongaro that you're saying has no authority...

Do you know something very funny? Your quote about it being an alternative reality coming from the same Alessandro Ongaro that you're saying has no authority...
I say "is not a real authority" which implies that he is not an absolute authority and what proves it is the contradiction with the work so given that he does not represent the entire real authority of the work, the statement given by Kai/Oogway remains all the more reliable than his own.

I've done it to at least 4 or 5 ADMs, but I think it's going to take them a while to get here.

OOGWAY/PO:
KAI:

CONCLUSION

Agree: @Lloydblitzed (Agree with Low 2C realm), @RigelBR7, @Napoleondevious
Neutral:
Disagree:
@Lloydblitzed @JJSliderman, @Demon_Lord18 (Disagree with Low 2C realm)

The Spiritual Realm scan is pretty god damn weak as far as far as evidence goes, but the scan is also cut off at that point- would you mind providing the full scan as well as citing the source it comes from?

I also don't think your evidence of "maintaining" the spirit realm is really in-line with what the evidence is saying. The spirit realm reacts to the balance of yin and yang, rather than being maintained by those with chi: it would exist without Kai, or whoever held all of Kai's chi, but the state of the realm is based on the nature of one's chi.

So, I do think the Spiritual Realm is probably a Low 2-C structure by how they describe it (although this could be expanded upon), I wouldn't interpret any of this to be a feat of maintaining its existence, but rather that realm itself reacting to the balance of yin and yang of those with high amounts of chi within it.

The Spiritual Realm scan is pretty god damn weak as far as far as evidence goes, but the scan is also cut off at that point- would you mind providing the full scan as well as citing the source it comes from?
I don't really understand how it's weak, if you can tell me more, regarding the source it comes from The Art of Kung Fu Panda 3 and here's the whole image:
I also don't think your evidence of "maintaining" the spirit realm is really in-line with what the evidence is saying. The spirit realm reacts to the balance of yin and yang, rather than being maintained by those with chi: it would exist without Kai, or whoever held all of Kai's chi, but the state of the realm is based on the nature of one's chi.
As for significant affection through maintenance, when you say "only to be maintained by those who have chi", that's not what I'm implying. What I'm trying to get across is that there's a balance in the kingdom via Yin and Yan, given that Yin and Yang serve to maintain the structure because, logically, any imbalance in Yin and Yang would create an imbalance in the structure, hence the maintenance and therefore the significant affection I'm talking about. And so for the scaling of the characters I use the fact that Oogway uses Yin and Yang energy in significant affection with the structure and one of the best proofs and Yang's Hanzi, for po it's partly the same logic and for kai it's a question of scaling on Oogway via a use of his chi correlated to Yin and Yang and the fact that he is resistant to Yang's subtle energy.
So, I do think the Spiritual Realm is probably a Low 2-C structure by how they describe it (although this could be expanded upon), I wouldn't interpret any of this to be a feat of maintaining its existence, but rather that realm itself reacting to the balance of yin and yang of those with high amounts of chi within it.
For me, it's a proof of significant affection for Yin and Yang. Doesn't a certain equilibrium of any structure with an energy amount to being maintained by it? Because in itself, it's the very principle of equilibrium to maintain its order.

By significant affection, are you just referring to the world being chaotic and green when reacting to Kai and gold and serene when reacting to Oogway? These are the listed effects of yin and yang being out of balance, but even if it were something else I don't think it would matter: they aren't maintaining it, they aren't even really responsible- the realm changes itself to reflect them, they aren't really doing anything.

I don't see how that correlates to their own AP, still, but if its something else I suppose I'm open to hearing it.

By significant affection, are you just referring to the world being chaotic and green when reacting to Kai and gold and serene when reacting to Oogway?
No, but rather to the fact that we are induced to balance it via Yin and Yang, a balance that inevitably induces a maintenance, and in our context it's that of the kingdom. In the relevant affection, we are told "sustaining its existence with energy"
These are the listed effects of yin and yang being out of balance, but even if it were something else I don't think it would matter: they aren't maintaining it, they aren't even really responsible- the realm changes itself to reflect them, they aren't really doing anything.
What I'm playing with is the fact that Oogway uses Yin Yang in correlation with chi and as always one of the best Yang backups via his Hanzi, so in part he uses Yin and Yang energy via chi which significantly affects the low 2c structure, or there's a correlation between Oogway's chi and Yin and Yang afterwards for the scaling of the rest kai, po, etc. You know the drill.
I don't see how that correlates to their own AP, still, but if its something else I suppose I'm open to hearing it.
Well, quite simply via a use of Yin and Yang via chi, which I remind you emits a significant affection, and for Yin and Yang after all this is shown to us many times via Oogway, which is not to be ignored, I leave you with this, my dear.

No, but rather to the fact that we are induced to balance it via Yin and Yang, a balance that inevitably induces a maintenance, and in our context it's that of the kingdom. In the relevant affection, we are told "sustaining its existence with energy"

What I'm playing with is the fact that Oogway uses Yin Yang in correlation with chi and as always one of the best Yang backups via his Hanzi, so in part he uses Yin and Yang energy via chi which significantly affects the low 2c structure, or there's a correlation between Oogway's chi and Yin and Yang afterwards for the scaling of the rest kai, po, etc. You know the drill.

Well, quite simply via a use of Yin and Yang via chi, which I remind you emits a significant affection, and for Yin and Yang after all this is shown to us many times via Oogway, which is not to be ignored, I leave you with this, my dear.
Is there some evidence of 'sustaining its existence with energy' that you didn't present in the OP? This is the fundamental point I am speaking on, I don't see anything that supports that. The structure reflects the individual, the individual isn't warping the structure through their own power.

Is there some evidence of 'sustaining its existence with energy' that you didn't present in the OP? This is the fundamental point I am speaking on, I don't see anything that supports that. The structure reflects the individual, the individual isn't warping the structure through their own power.
The simple fact of being able to use Yin Yang via chi demonstrates a correlation of Yin Yang to chi, so Yin Yang would be partly linked to the ues, as we know the structure is in equilibrium with it, which said to be maintained by its equilibrium induces that Yin Yang supports it in correlation with chi which would be all the more logical. for a significant affection a deformity is not intrinsic or rather it's not the only method of significant affection, so even if the structure reflects the individual and the individual doesn't modify the structure it's not serious but now via what you've just said. As you say the structure reflects the individual which in this case means to represent it and this same structure is in significant affection by Yin Yang which itself is used by Oogway via the chi either the structure low2c correlated to Yin Yang reflects the being or Oogway which uses its universal concept by the ues so that is even more coherent, and that explains why there is the change of colours or the intrinsic chi of Oogway to leave the world of the spirits, etc.

I hope this is logical and understandable enough for you, my English is pretty poor :unsure:

Again, I'm asking for the statement that says it is maintained by this energy. The statements provided so far don't seem to suggest this.

Again, I'm asking for the statement that says it is maintained by this energy. The statements provided so far don't seem to suggest this.
Yin Yang is correlated with Chi, Ki, Qi, which is the energy generated by it; it is therefore the essence of energy, and the structure is in balance via its own energy. Yin and Yang are two sides of the same coin. And the coin is chi. Chi is the logical vital energy, and the balance is partly maintained by it, because to return to being supported by Yin Yang, whose essence is chi, is to be maintained by energy.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ch'i_(spiritualité)
image.png

It would therefore be logical that here Yin Yang = Chi, a structure linked to a maintained Yin Yang balance, supported by its balance and with all the evidence demonstrated it is necessarily a significant affection of Yin Yang I see no other possibility.
image.png

The realm being low 2-C is fine. But the issue here is more to how Chi is I think part of the universal energy system in KFP. Nothing really indicates they can use ALL the energy within the realm nor destroy and simply can use the energy which is chi. You can still use the energy making up a dimension but not use the energy required to maintain it or the like. At best its a chain reaction from what I see.

but not use the energy required to maintain it or the like. At best its a chain reaction from what I see.
In fact here my logic is rather that the Yin Yang emits a significant affection on the structure and that the Yin Yang is correlated to the chi and Oogway uses this Yin Yang uni+ via the chi what would make its ues uni+ and thus Oogway would be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back